Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
raina snow

convention photos

:funnyabove: :rotflmao:

You should have taken the sheet home, Cassie! :rotflmao:

As for the breasts, yes, there were plenty around mine included. As some of you know who went to the chippies show I got 3 of them to sign them. *SIGH* I was in heaven becuase one of them I was like totally lusting over. Yowza.

Cassie

Cassie~

Somewhere in the Flamingo hotel there is a bed sheet that still has those three siggys on it!! :rotflmao:

hehehe

So good to meet you!!

Bella

You know it! :cunning: *sigh* I should have snagged the sheet and took it with me. :funnyface:

It was AWESOME to meet you and all you Pub girls. You ROCK!

Cassie

GALS, these convention photos are impressive!! Great job!!

I'll be adding mine soon, I promise! And I have a lot of the landscape in the other parts of Vegas too, from my Sunday walk with Annemarie and Leslie.

Stacy :kisswink:

GALS, these convention photos are impressive!! Great job!!

I'll be adding mine soon, I promise! And I have a lot of the landscape in the other parts of Vegas too, from my Sunday walk with Annemarie and Leslie.

Stacy :kisswink:

You'd better, Stacy. Been waiting to have a good look at that dress of yours. :kisswink:

Swannie, I have one of you and Bill in the green dress I can pass along. I'm going to be sending my pics along to the gallery shortly.

Cassie

Yeah, Cassie, please hurry up and post that picture. I totally missed seeing Bill in a green dress! Which night was that, anyway? Awww shoot, don't tell me I missed drag night!!!!

Swannie, I have one of you and Bill in the green dress I can pass along. I'm going to be sending my pics along to the gallery shortly.

Cassie

Yeah, Cassie, please hurry up and post that picture. I totally missed seeing Bill in a green dress! Which night was that, anyway? Awww shoot, don't tell me I missed drag night!!!!

Spoken like a true smart arse!! :lol: Love it!!!!!

OMFB Foxxy!!

Posted Image

Talk about sexy lady!!

How in the heck do I get one of your master pieces??

That one outshone the Phantom one you had the cast sign!!

Woman, you are an amazing talent!!

Wish you were in Vegas, I would have loved to meet you!!

:hugs:

Bella

Bella darling! *hugs*

When I'm there next year, we're going to have to get a photo of all the beautiful Amazonian GALS together! With all the petite ladies running around (5'4" and such nonsense. pfft. I was born 5'4"! :lol:) we need to represent the 6"+ club with PRIDE!!!

And yeah... I have a little something something planned drawing wise, you'll just need to hold that thought for a little while :D

Trust me though, I'll be doing my absolute best to make it to Vegas next year, some lovely GALS have already helped me out with fundraising ideas and whatnot.

Keep posting stories and pictures, for now it's fun living vicariously through them!!

:hug:

Foxx

Bella darling! *hugs*

When I'm there next year, we're going to have to get a photo of all the beautiful Amazonian GALS together! With all the petite ladies running around (5'4" and such nonsense. pfft. I was born 5'4"! :lol:) we need to represent the 6"+ club with PRIDE!!!

And yeah... I have a little something something planned drawing wise, you'll just need to hold that thought for a little while :D

Trust me though, I'll be doing my absolute best to make it to Vegas next year, some lovely GALS have already helped me out with fundraising ideas and whatnot.

Keep posting stories and pictures, for now it's fun living vicariously through them!!

:hug:

Foxx

That's what the pub was created for. . .I go to bed with Gerry every night that way! :lol:

I can't wait for next year! You, Zany, and I will all steal showgirl costumes and rock the strip! :rotflmao:

I did have a lady who worked at the Flamingo ask me if I worked there when I was in Gorgo's dress!!

:kiss:

Bella

I saw those pics of you in the Gorgo dress and holy Moses!

Talk about SEXXXXAYHHH!!!!

You rocked that dress Bella, I don't think anyone else could have pulled it off like you did.

Everyone looked so fabulous, the GALS are a gorgeous bunch!!

Foxx

to anyone with Vegas pics, you can PM them to mods or email them directly to me at stef@gerardbutlergals.com. Can't wait to see them all! :D

Stef I tried to email my pics directly to you at stef@gerardbutlergal.com and they did not send. How do I do this?

Well I'm impressed!!! We got some Gorgeous gals aboard and yeah the cleavage thang was more than generous... Check them that out Ger!! YOWSA!

:cunning: Fran

Well, SOME cleavage was more than generous - others, not so much ... sigh! Don't look, Ger!

Doggon it! Short and no cleavage - it's a good thing I at least make a lot of noise!!!

Suzie

I saw those pics of you in the Gorgo dress and holy Moses!

Talk about SEXXXXAYHHH!!!!

You rocked that dress Bella, I don't think anyone else could have pulled it off like you did.

Everyone looked so fabulous, the GALS are a gorgeous bunch!!

Foxx

Awe!! :blushing:

That's so sweet of you to say!!

:rose:

You better be there next year! :gettowork:

Bella

to anyone with Vegas pics, you can PM them to mods or email them directly to me at stef@gerardbutlergals.com. Can't wait to see them all! :D

Stef I tried to email my pics directly to you at stef@gerardbutlergal.com and they did not send. How do I do this?

Little Pearl - I think you are missing the "s" at the end of the email address - it should be gerardbutlergals.com. Try it that way and Stef should get them.

Susan

Ladies, thanks for sharing your photos. You all looked great.