Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Susan~Sporran

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome (GALS) continued

WELCOME to the 21st floor of the 2nd highrise of our clinic! We only have 48 floors to go to reach 69 again!

OK, this floor is dedicated to the GALS - it is kind of a non-Gerry-specific floor for decompressing from either the Vegas convention or the amazing on-line virtual convention hosted here on the site. Of course, any Gerry subjects are also welcome - and there are threads going on the Convention Forums for stories about the convention. But it seems that the GALS are looking for a post-con floor to share what they are feeling so here it is!!

Click here to find links to the floors of Highrise #1

Highrise #2 Floor #1-A Strong Foundation

Highrise #2 Floor #2 - FALL is the season

Highrise #2 Floor #3 - The POWER of 3

Highrise #2 Floor #4 - Four on the Floor - Road Trip

Highrise #2 Floor #5 - Happy, Happy Birthday Baby

Highrise #2 Floor #6 - A Verrra Charming Bad Boy!

Highrise #2 Floor #7 - Deck the Halls

Highrise #2 Floor #8 - Hugs for the Holidays

Highrise #2 Floor #9 - 2007 Let's Make it FINE

Highrise #2 Floor #10 - He IS a 10 indeed!

Highrise #2 Floor #11 - The Power Number

Highrise #2 Floor #12 - Fit to be King

Highrise #2 Floor #13 - ALREADY a sex symbol

Highrise #2 Floor #14 - 300 Rush Week

Highrise #2, Floor #15 - Prepare for Glory

Highrise #2, Floor #16 - They got the JUICE

Highrise #2, Floor #17 - April Showers

Highrise #2, Floor #18 - A PHENOM

Highrise #2 Floor #19 - Award-worthy

Highrise #2 Floor #20 - It's Raining Roles!

Yes! This is our GALS Mantra:

Sink the Boat -- Ride the Phantom!!!

A HUGE THANK YOU to QAZklh for making the graphic for us..."

Posted Image

AND NOW.... the original thread.

Being the compassionate person that I am, I can recognize a cry for help when I see one. Having said that, I have decided to start a new support group for those of us with Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome – from now on, all with Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome with be known as GALS.

This group is open to all GALS and non-GALS alike who believe they are in serious need of support and guidance as they realize how serious their addiction has become. This is not a support group which advocates traditional intervention, as the failure rate would be astronomical, but merely a group whom you can turn to who share in your addictions or withdrawals, whichever the case may be. Some of the signs that you have GALS include, but are not limited to:

1. You buy every magazine on the rack looking for photos or articles of Gerry and start to get the jitters when there has been no sign of him for weeks.

2. You drive 500 miles to see a Gerry movie.

3. Your significant other (or just someone you're dating) gives you stark reminders they are SOOOO NOT Gerry.

4. Co-workers, friends and/or family start teasing you for your addiction – people can be so cruel...

5. You become addicted to caffeine because you can’t pull yourself away from GALS...."'cause just MAYBE he'll be on Chat tonight."

6. You obsess with much glee, "Gerry has a computer...and he knows how to use it!!!!"

7. You find yourself asking aloud, "Did he REALLY mean what he said about the 3:00 a.m. thing and does he REALLY wear a size 11 shoe?" Then smile broadly.

8. You catch yourself speaking in a Scottish accent for no apparent reason.

9. You change the decor in your bathroom to accommodate your new yellow towels.

10. The "G-Spot" takes on a whole new meaning.

11. You spend days wondering why a Scot would be named "Andre." :huh:

12. You buy “Mrs. Brown” just for the skinny-dipping scene and play that one scene in slow mo and super slow mo, over and over and over again. (Okay, so maybe that was just me.) :D

13. You have a picture of Gerry in your wallet, and refer to him as “your man, Gerry.”

14. You spend your hard-earned cash assigned for other “non-essential” items (phone bill, power bill, etc.) on essential Gerry related items.

15. You go shopping for your “real-life” man and finding yourself thinking, “OMG!!! Gerry would look so :censored: hot in that!!!

16. You have to buy a new hard drive to accommodate all your pics and videos of Gerry.

17. You search through a couple hundred $5.50 DVDs at Wal-Mart because an employee said Dracula 2K might be there.

18. You can't possibly walk past Starbucks without dreaming that maybe... *sighs*

19. You refer to the Gerry wallpaper on your computer as your “happy place.”

20. While looking up at the clouds you SWEAR there's a cloud in the shape of a "G"...funny thing is, the GAL next to you sees the same thing!!!

21. Multiples (Gerrygasms) are an every day occurrence!!!

This list will continue to grow as you tell me your addictions...

Below is a very simple 10-step program to help foster our addiction.

1. You must admit you have GALS. This is so important to further your addiction. Yes, this support group wants to nourish your addiction, not starve it. We are here for you.

2. Come to believe the Great and Powerful Gerry is greater than ourselves and only our visions and/or fantasies can keep us addicted. To truly become addicted, however, one must at one time in ones life made the Gerry Mecca Journey (GMJ) and meet him in person.

3. Make a decision to turn our will and lives over to our addiction to Gerry.

4. Make a searching and fearless immoral inventory of our fantasies of Gerry.

5. Lend your support to those who have GALS, but are yet unable to admit it.

6. Watch every movie (more than once) in which Gerry has a role. To be truly addicted, you must develop a love of all Gerry genres (yes, this includes “Tale of the Mummy” and “Dracula 2000”).

7. Frequently quote lines from Gerry films. Memorize them, use them, replace old phrases with new Gerry lines. This will prove to all your serious commitment to your addiction.

8. Know Gerry’s biography better than you know your own. True GALS will know all Gerry’s trivia. Study it, soak it in, become one with Gerry's biography.

9. Give generously (money folks) to the website which has fostered your addictions and allowed your fantasies to take flight.

10. Convert all who are convertible to this syndrome. This is the true mark of GALS. Do not judge - for your next recruit may be your boss!

As this is a relatively new Syndrome, the above guidelines are subject to editing, amending or scrapping all together as we GALS deem necessary.

The first step to true addiction is to admit you have GALS!! I will begin the group.

"My name is Dr. Em and I have GALS."

All are welcome to join in our group. GALS, we must not suffer in silence!!! We now have a voice!!! Let it be heard!

*Disclaimer: We GALS appreciate not only Gerry’s royal hotness for which there is no rival, we indeed, also recognize his abundance of talent, soul, passion, spirit, sense of style and humor, sincerity...can I stop now? Our addictions are all-encompassing and we embrace Gerry EVERY WHICH WAY WE CAN!!!*

To Cleobethra for our “Warning Label.”

Posted Image

:hugs:

Susan~Sporran

Guest greyeyegoddess

Omigosh, am I finally first?

I'm still waiting for the cool weather to come so I can get home and download those pictures and videos.

I also have to thank Bethy and Mel for their great classes. I wanted to do that last year and didn't do it. Now I feel that I have the tools to finally do something about all those pictures and ideas in my head.

Delia and I drove back and we passed along ideas to see what we might want to do. I really hope that I can participate in the videos next year, even if I can't do the contest.

~alice

:music:

:bump22:

GerrYUSA Updates!

Okay, so here is my list of states that have yet to be visited by GerryUSA, some have host volunteers, others don't. If you've changed your mind -no worries, just PM me. If you'd like to host and fill in a spot -great! PM me as well!

AK snowmaiden

AL

AR

AZ Nade / Knight Phantom

CO MistyW

DE

FL Midnight Diva / BeachBummin

HI

ID

IN Eureggie

KS Stacey (GB.Net)

KY patb ky (GB.Net)

MD/DC LeslieD

MI Em-elle (GB.Net)

MN

MO Marissa28

MS

MT

NC Jenny

ND

NE Huskerfan Geri (GB.Net)

NM PilarAquarius

NY

OH Phanina

SC

SD

TN Gerry admirer

UT Mousie

VA LeslieD

WV LeslieD (?)

Here is the current Schedule:

JUN

4-10th: BellaWolfe & Vegas GALS NV

11-17th: AimeeMarie OR

18-24th: SnowMaid AK

25-1st: em-elle MI

JUL

2-8th: Eureggie IN 4th of July

9-15th: Marissa28 MO

16-22nd: Stacey32 KS

23-29th: Mousie UT

AUG

30-5th: Knight Phantom Az

6-12th: Nade Az

13-19th: Pilar NM

20-26th: LeslieD MD / DC

27-2nd:LeslieD VA / WVA

SEPT

3-9th: Jenny NC

10-16th:

17-23rd: GreyeyedGoddess No CA

24-30th: GreyEyedGoddess possibly HI / East Coast

OCTOBER

1-7th:

8-14th:

15-21st:

22-28th:

NOVEMBER

29-4th: Halloween

5-11th:

12-18th: MistyW CO Gerry's Birthday!

19-25th: Thanksgiving

26-2nd:

December

3-15th: Bella & Marines promoting Toy for Tots Drive

16th-26th: GerryUSA will be on auction for ten days at eBay!!

Please PM me with any questions, ideas, or conflicts! Let's keep our little guy moving!

Thanks!!

Bella

I wasn't sure where to post these and I'm too tired to figure it out so here are the pictures I got of the Thursday group meeting Tony Crivello, the Phantom in Vegas. I will email them to Stef so she can load them to the gallery as well. These are all clickable thumbnails.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

A new floor of the Support Center, huh? Hi ladies!! :wave:

Something tragic happened to my Gerry~Marek doll on Sunday at the Convention...his left hand broke off. It was so shocking. Susan got some muslin so I could wrap his arm and make a sling for him. He was very good about it all and still wanted to come along to the pool to hang out with his cousins Butler MacGorgeous and both Texas Gramma's and Lady Elyssa's guys. But he did faint three times. It was pretty hot out there...close to 100 if not more. That was his last outing for the convention. He stayed resting in the room with his feet elevated. Susan said it must have been from wearing SO many bracelets!! :lol: So he's now wearing one on each ankle :rotflmao: with the rest packed away in his suitcase. His hand was also packed in his suitcase, and I was very worried since we didn't have any ice. But I'm hoping the Krazy glue will make it all better. :kisswink:

Hope everyone's all safe and sound back home.

Love, Nancy

Oh, P.S. Here's a funny little Vegas story...On Monday morning when Susan and I had checked out of our room and were getting in the elevator to head down to the lobby, a man in the elevator looked real close at the button I was wearing...It was made for me by Susan from the picture of Me and Gerry from the Leno show and it says "My Magic Moment"...and the man asked me, "Did you get married"?!

Hahahhahaaaa... :rotflmao: (I wish!!) :kisswink:

Edited by Attila Girl

Nancy - remember our response to that? Yup you got married to Gerry in Vegas but like the slogan says "what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas" so that includes your marriage! Only when you two are in Vegas together are you married and the rest of the time you don't know where in the world he is (unless you read about it here on GALS!!)

We also went into fits of giggles over poor Gerry Marek's loss of a hand. At first he cried "My hand!" to which I responded "it's not yours anymore!" Then he said "it was easier losing an ear" which we agreed was true. When I asked him if he was going to be ok he responded "it's only a hand, God saw fit to grant me a spare." What a trooper our Gerry Marek is!!

Oh, then there was the time on Saturday when we were working in the ballroom and the electricians kept turning off the lights to replace bulbs and every time they did it I (being punch drunk) said "then we shall work in the shade" - only Nancy ever got that though!!

"If you find a Gerry reference for nearly every situation - you might have GALS!"

Great pictures Swan - Nathan and Di look so great together.

:funnyabove: :rotflmao:

SUSAN: Don't forget the "If it's not Scotch (tape) It's CRRRAP!!" :rotflmao:

Welcome Back all You Lovely GALS & Cool PALS from the Cony !!!

We missed yas here -- but Barb/Becozy -- did a wonderful job - of keeping the GALS

Cony Fires at home Burning -- with that wonderful Virtual Vegas Cony !!! :claphands:

:claphands::claphands: Hugs & :kiss: !! Thanx -- Barb for making it a Fun time here --

on the home front too & for All the wonderful Activities Your made happen for us here !!

I'm so excited for all You GALS & PALS that went to Vegas though !!!

You all looked Marvolous !!!! --- I sure have been loving all the wonderful piccys

of all of you !!! --- This sho is a GOOD-LOOKIN' Group of Folks !!! --

Hey -- love the pics above too -- Susan-Sporran -- and all of you that went to POTO

Hey -- Binkie !!! -- Lookin -- Good Woman !!! -- as well as the rest of y'all !!

and Swan -- love your pics too -- You have a lovely family !!!

I'm just bustin' happy for everyone !!

Thank You !!! Dr. Em & All the Mods/Admins for Making this convention so Wonderful !!!

You Ladies make it all look easy & I know it's not -- much work involved there !!!

I can tell -- a beautiful time was had by all !!! I could feel the love in spirit --

hope I can hook up with y'all in the flesh next go round !!!

Shout out to Some Good Lookin' GALS that I'm finally getting to match faces with names

from some of those wonderful piccys : Hobbes, LeslieD, Atilla Girl, KB-the Blonde, Marissa,

Amy-Redrose, Aimee, Bella, MistyW, DawnS, Jenny, Binkie, Cassie, Trixie & Hubby,

Swan, Mr. Swan, & Nathan & Di, Lady Elissa, Barb-LUGerry -- Simone -- I needs ta see

your pretty face -- Lady !! & Where's Poppy's pretty face ?? -- and All the Mods/Admins --

and so many other great GALS - that were there can't list so many wonderful GALS !!

Anyway -- really great to see all the pictures -- wish I knew who everyone was ...

Well -Hugs.. Barb-LuGerry have safe trip back to NJ & Simone/Eriksenglishrose -- Love Ya &

give Robyne/Hiseyes a hug from me & I'll see you soon Sim !! Hugs..

Love Yas !!

Tee

Hi GALS! :wave:

I was in the room and witness to Nancy's Gerry Marek accident. Although I was in a fit of fever and had no voice I was rolling around the bed laughing. :rotflmao: I had to mention to Susan that none of my friends at home "get" any of the Gerry references, and that it was soooooo much fun to be around all of you WHO DO GET IT! :pointy:

It was hard having to leave you all, and I miss you already. I can't wait until the next convention! OH.... I talked to Lish tonight and passed on all the love you shared with her. Brayan is doing incredibly well now, gaining weight (2 pounds 14 oz) and "wearing big boy clothes!" I told her we all loved her and were thinking of her, and she got a little emotional. I'm forcing her to come to the convention next year even if I have to bring my favorite Chippendale with me to physically drag her to Vegas. (and any of you who were with us at Chipps KNOW which man I'm talking about.) :lolita:

Yes, I already have my poster in a frame with glass immortalizing the moment. He loves me! :kisswink: Wait until Bethy doctors up my siggie. She had to morph me into Nathan Minor's arms before. Now I got it in person Baby! :claphands: Almost as good as Gerry. (I did say almost)

A special Hi goes out to my Southern California GALS and roomies who put up with a sick Pammie and gave me lots O' love.

...Pammie,

Is your Chippie guy the one in the SuperMan t-shirt??? :cunning:

Or the dark haired one who was in the red shirt, and second from our left for the "Save A Horse, Ride A Cowboy" segment???... :swoon:

I hope you're feeling much better today!! :hug99:

Love you!!

Nancy

Edited by Attila Girl

Pammie!!!! Saw your Photo's and realised I missed you.

Nancy, Helloooo and same to Susan.

Can't wait to catch up on all the Vegas goss. So missed being there this year and when I saw the photo's was so happy to see you all.

Lots of hugs

Cat

I'm glad you Gals had so much fun in Vegas! And I'm glad you got home safe!! I love you all! I'd also love to stay and chat, but I gotta run.

PS: Nancy, I hope Marek's hand gets better!! Ha ha.

...Pammie,

Is your Chippie guy the one in the SuperMan t-shirt??? :cunning:

Or the dark haired one who was in the red shirt, and second from our left for the "Save A Horse, Ride A Cowboy" segment???... :swoon:

I hope you're feeling much better today!! :hug99:

Love you!!

Nancy

He was the blonde guy with a scar on his chin . . .am I right Pammie?? :cunning:

They had to replace her and Bethy's chairs after the show!! :rotflmao:

Bella

hey!!! I'm Glad you had so much fun :claphands:

well I've been away too long this time.....Tonight I dreamt I was kissing Jonhy Deep on his cheek or cheak .....and he kissed me back and as we walk down the street we were doing that....I remember thinking WHY wasn't I kisssing HIM on the LIPS!!!!

after all it was my Dream :rotflmao:

Good day Ladies

Edited by whitedesire

Oh Pam, I remember your Chippie man. he was something, BUT he's no STEVE KIM. :rotflmao: OMFG! :cunning: Thank you so much for introducing me to him. How else would I have gotten him to touch my boobs to sign them. OMFG! I was in heaven. He's so riduculously hot I tell ya. Hey, I found his website. Wahoo!!!! Take a look girls... http://www.stevekim.us/ What a bod on this guy.

Glad you're feeling better woman. I felt bad for you. :kisswink:

To all you ladies who made it to Vegas - So glad to meet you or see you again. Great time, great time.

Must go back to the dungeon I like to call work. Blah, blah, blah. I will post my pics from Vegas later.

Cassie

Edited by Cassie

We also went into fits of giggles over poor Gerry Marek's loss of a hand. At first he cried "My hand!" to which I responded "it's not yours anymore!" Then he said "it was easier losing an ear" which we agreed was true. When I asked him if he was going to be ok he responded "it's only a hand, God saw fit to grant me a spare." What a trooper our Gerry Marek is!!

HAHAHAHA :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao: You crack me up!

Don't worry Nancy... Mandolls do heal. Just ask Holly and me about the time Creedy broke his foot off :cunning:

Hugs,

Jenn

Pam, I didn't know you were ill! I hope you are feeling better. :lolita:

Luv, Mousie

HAHAHAHA :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao: You crack me up!

Don't worry Nancy... Mandolls do heal. Just ask Holly and me about the time Creedy broke his foot off :cunning:

Hugs,

Jenn

Nancy, Gerry Marek's hand came off. What happened??? *Gutter Moment, shook head to clear out thoughts* Oh, forget I asked :D

Pam, I didn't know you were ill! I hope you are feeling better. :lolita:

Luv, Mousie

Neither did I! I echo the sentiments! :hug99:

:hearts:

~Mel

OK, come clean Nancy....I know what goes on in Vegas stays in Vegas and all that....but really!!! What were all you ladies DOING with Marek's hand when it came off hummmm? :cunning:

I'm already planning on going next year. Barb did a fantastic job on giving us the best vitual convention but I really missed not being there this year!

Ann...your package arrived today...omg...it's beautiful! I'll send you a PM. Posted Imageto you!

I'm so glad all of you ladies had a wonderful time and are home safely.

DON'T FORGET GERRY'S PICTURE IS IN THIS WEEKS PEOPLE MAGAZINE!

Love,

sue

So glad all the GALS had such a good time in Vegas...I've been off-loop for a few weeks, trying to meet a deadline on my next book, and trying to convince my guy that I really CAN go on the Gerry-wagon if I want to! Okay...I can't. I peeked. A lot.

I want to start a "Where in the World is Gerry Butler?" blog, trying to figure out where on this planet he is from day to day. I don't even know where he is right now...Japan, maybe? New York?? Does anyone know??

Karen

Hi Karen....I think your question got lost with the closing down of the last thread.

Usually if there is anything at all to know of "where in the world is Gerry?" I think looking in the thread on Latest News helps (of course that's only IF Gerry is in the news...lol). According to the latest there...he was seen dining in LA (I'm assuming it was last night :confused: )

It was a big night for celeb chef Mario Batali's Los Angeles restaurant, Pizzeria Mozza. In the private wine cellar, Gwyneth Paltrow and hubby Chris Martinheld a private party for friends, including Drew Barrymore and Spike Jonze. According to an onlooker: "They were adorable together, holding hands and very into each other." Also seated at the long, communal table: Courtney Love, Robert Downey, Jr. and Kate Bosworth, all sharing some of the Neapolitan pizzas, salads and red and white wine. Meanwhile, in the main dining room Hilary Swank and her boyfriend John Campisismiled at each other all night – as they ate with Gerard Butler and Jeffrey Dean Morgan.

Wonder if they are getting ready to start the PS I Love You! publicity tour? Now that would be nice!

Love the idea of your blog though Karen!

hugs,

Sue

I have to tell a convention related story on my friend, Elissa. For months, she has been working on her diet in order to wear the lovely outfits she bought for Vegas. We do lunch once a week (our Gerry day out), and she always eats healthy. I'd ask how her meal was and she ALWAYS said it was great--but it wasn't a cheeseburger! Not just any old cheeseburger, but a big juicy, Whataburger with cheese - a Texas Tradition...and fries! Today I took her to lunch and bought her the biggest, juciest, greasiest, juice running down the arm Whataburger with cheese and biggest ol' order of fries I could find. (With a diet Coke, of course - Elissa says Diet Coke cancels out any fat in whatever you're eating!). I wish you could have seen her face! You'd have thought she was having a Gerrygasm!!!! That was one happy lady, and she ate every crumb! Tomorrow she starts watching her diet for next year......BUT TODAY SHE DINED ON GREASE!!!! :claphands::claphands:

Suzie

Oh yummy!

hugs,

Sue

p.s. who by the way, is also going on a diet for next years convention!

Oh yummy!

hugs,

Sue

p.s. who by the way, is also going on a diet for next years convention!

me, me, me. :claphands: