Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome (GALS) continued

Susan~Sporran

Hi all. Just popping in to tell you that I have found a new Hottie...and I think I'm in lust.... um I mean love again!! He reminds me of two guys ...see if you can guess which two?? I'd like to see how many of you think the same thing that I do! Here are some pics... don't forget to click on!

:kisswink: Fran

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pam!!!! *Flying Boob Squishy Hug*

Glad the towel came in handy. Yeah, I thought about you all last weekend and was both happy so many of you could get together again and sad I wasn't there to enjoy it. But I am loving the photo's and all the good memories they bring back to me. Planning on coming next year!

Love

Cat

Pammy, I hope you are feeling better. It was such fun meeting you in Vegas - you are one of those people who is a natural "spark plug" to get a party jump started! It's such fun just being around you, girl!

Frannie, WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO TO US???? I think Josh is gorgeous! I loved him in "Stealth" and "Sweet Home Alabama". I think he is a Southern boy, originally from Little Rock. Just too cute!

Well, I am gonna go snuggle down with a naughty book I got from Amazon today (I don't order those through the GALS link in case they find out I'm not so Vanilla after all!) But lots of books from Samhain Publishers are VERY interesting! (That's also LeslieD's publisher. Leslie's "The Price of Discovery" is not as graphic as some - but, OMFGERRY, it has it's own VERY interesting moments! **coughhotlovescenescough**!) It's a yummy book! And, just like Jenni's, Ashley's and Jodi's latest books, the hero looks like the G-Man! Read these books, you'll love them!!!

'Nite all!

Suzie

Pammy, I hope you are feeling better. It was such fun meeting you in Vegas - you are one of those people who is a natural "spark plug" to get a party jump started! It's such fun just being around you, girl!

Frannie, WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO TO US???? I think Josh is gorgeous! I loved him in "Stealth" and "Sweet Home Alabama". I think he is a Southern boy, originally from Little Rock. Just too cute!

Well, I am gonna go snuggle down with a naughty book I got from Amazon today (I don't order those through the GALS link in case they find out I'm not so Vanilla after all!) But lots of books from Samhain Publishers are VERY interesting! (That's also LeslieD's publisher. Leslie's "The Price of Discovery" is not as graphic as some - but, OMFGERRY, it has it's own VERY interesting moments! **coughhotlovescenescough**!) It's a yummy book! And, just like Jenni's, Ashley's and Jodi's latest books, the hero looks like the G-Man! Read these books, you'll love them!!!

'Nite all!

Suzie

You Vanilla??? Who da ever thunk?? :confused::kisswink: So don't you think he has Gers look kinda and also a young Paul Newman with those Blue Blue eyes?? Oh my he is yummy. My heart still belongs to GB but I like lusting *tsk* there I go again...don't know why I keep typing out that word? :confused: I mean to say ... looking at other Hotties now and then!

:cunning: Fran

Another late night Frannie? hummmmm :cunning:

Speaking of dolls (ok, so that was a few posts ago....did you ladies know that the 12" King Leo doll is now available through Warner Brothers?

Posted Image

300 The Movie Leonidas 12-inch Figure with Sound

If you have trouble with the links above, please copy and paste the link below into your browser.

http://www.wbshop.com/catalog/product.xml?...referral_id=TAF

hugs,

Sue

What the...? Frannie, what you doing posting pics of ANOTHER GUY in the SUPPORT CENTER??

*gets out wooden paddle*

:D

About the airport pics...reminds me that when Mousie and I flew out of Salt Lake, I didn't know about the shoe-removal policy through security (yes, it'd been that long since I'd flown), and felt kind of dumb when I tried to walk through the detectors with them on.

Such an odd thing, though, isn't it? Everyone in line taking off their shoes, belts, rings, jackets...quite the sight for anyone not accustomed! :D Starting to wonder if LAX should be my new hangout... :tasty:

Oh, speaking of airports, can I just say...the Vegas airport sure is centered around entertainment! I loved those videos in the security line that reviewed the policies in an entertaining way...much better than mere posters or lists, or voice-overs.

And it's too early for me to be up on a Saturday...what's my deal anyway?

~Mel

...Pammie,

Is your Chippie guy the one in the SuperMan t-shirt??? :cunning:

Or the dark haired one who was in the red shirt, and second from our left for the "Save A Horse, Ride A Cowboy" segment???... :swoon:

I hope you're feeling much better today!! :hug99:

Love you!!

Nancy

He was the blonde guy with a scar on his chin . . .am I right Pammie?? :cunning:

They had to replace her and Bethy's chairs after the show!! :rotflmao:

Bella

Oh you best believe that!

My chair almost blew up!

And Pam and I squeezed each other's hands so tight, I thought we cut off blood flow!

What the...? Frannie, what you doing posting pics of ANOTHER GUY in the SUPPORT CENTER??

*gets out wooden paddle*

Please don't beat me....I just couldn't find anybody anywhere!!!! I needed a second opinion...and what better place to go. I could have gone to the gutter with my new Hottie but you know those gutter snipes...they would have snatched him up and ate him for breakfast!! I mean this in a very loving way you guys down there.... BTW...can I say that?? Sounds a little kinky! I better get out of here or I will get the paddle!

:cunning: Fran

Edited by ladyfran

Hello Ladie!!!

still felling like crap cause I can´t find a new job and I'm going crazy with that nasty people that work with me :tantrum: sometimes I wish I could just punch them!!!!

Note to self- read the book The Secret, see if it really works :push: , and get some hope that good things will happen....(fingers crossed)

Cleobethra Love you siggy :hearts: that pic of G and the lyrics of xtina song makes my imagination go wild :cunning:

An the pic of Gerry bending over at the airport!!! :heat:

Take care

Hugs

Teresa

OH my, Teresa, I don't think I've ever seen that picture. THANK YOU!!!

Yummy!

Sorry about the jerks you work with. But sometime, you either have to leave (which you are trying to do) or get some help so you can deal with it better. Good luck, honey!

Suzie

Guest greyeyegoddess

Texas Gramma, did I mention that you were just the cutest person I got to meet, ok up there with Naois?

It's ok to post other piccies....MEL! LOL!

Man, I gotta change my siggy....Vegas the second is done!

~alice

:music:

Guest greyeyegoddess

Another late night Frannie? hummmmm :cunning:

Speaking of dolls (ok, so that was a few posts ago....did you ladies know that the 12" King Leo doll is now available through Warner Brothers?

Posted Image

300 The Movie Leonidas 12-inch Figure with Sound

If you have trouble with the links above, please copy and paste the link below into your browser.

http://www.wbshop.com/catalog/product.xml?...referral_id=TAF

hugs,

Sue

So Sue, did you order yours?

shhh...I got a good deal from a comic shop in either Stockton or Modesto. I have to find out what the name was, but they were going to sell me the 8 inch figures for 9.00 if I took everything they had! They were ready to get rid of them at the comic convention two weeks ago. Poor folks. And the 12" were good pricing too. I still have one 12" left.

~alice

:tantrum: Now you tell me that Alice :tissues::tissues:!! Oh well, win some, lose some (and I'm sure my husband is going to say I'm losing my mind when my 12" talking Leo arrives to join his brother, Marek! :rotflmao:

Well, I think I must be in a mid life crisis (make that a rather late mid life crisis at that too). I don't know if it's all that's going on with Danna's case or if it's I'm missing my grandbaby so much .... but I went to the hair dressers today and came home with the reddest hair I think they make! :scared: Well, Daniel said if there ever was any doubt about me being irish...there is none now~Posted Image

Teresa, I'm still praying you're going to find a way out of that place honey! And I love that picture of Gerry! Thanks.

Frannie, stop cheating on Gerry with another guy!

Hey Jude! :wave: I just saw you down there.

Those airport pictures are enough to want to make me go hang out at LAX! Could you imagine going to the airport...dreading the long lines to find THIS Posted Image

Posted Image in front of you in the line! I'd be praying for computer glitches all over the nation to keep from boarding a plane! :rotflmao:

hugs to all!

love,

Sue

**JUDE comes running into the Support Center to say Greetings! GALS :wave:

I haven't been in here since last weekend, when we were having fun at the V-Con! Glad to hear everyone arrived back home safely from Vegas and that everyone had a great time!! For those of you who saw POTO....wasn't it fantastic??? I loved it when I saw it there last year.

Nothing much going on except we're having hot, hot weather here in south Orange County too! I hope this isn't a taste of what's in store for us during the summer....especially with no rain this past year! Everything is so dry out in the canyons where I live.

Hubby and I went out for lunch and to get some errands done this afternoon and wouldn't you know it...."It's always something!" When we went to Target, he was pulling out of a parking space, straightening out his truck and backed right into a Mustang that was passing by behind him!! Not alot of damage to her car and none to his truck but it still pissed him off. Needless to say, the rest of my afternoon hasn't been too pleasant being with Mr. Happiness!! Fortunately, the gal who was driving was VERY sweet and was just as surprised as we were when we heard the crunch! If that had been ME, I'd probably react like a maniac :tantrum: like I do with everything!! :funnyface: Anyway, I think they're going to get it taken care of without going through the insurance company.

Sue That latest pic of your little guy is precious! I know you must be chopping at the bit to see and hold him again.

Alice I liked the pics of you dancing the Hula!.....do you happen to know Kaione/Cheryl, who is from Hawaii? If Kai does the Hula too, both of you should do a routine together at the next GB convention!! :pointy:

Suzie and Alice I hope Nancy remembered to relay my greetings to you in Vegas!!

Have a good weekend, everybody! See you next time!

JUDE/Judy :D

Guest greyeyegoddess

Well Sue, it's for a good cause. No worries.

Jude!!! I cannot remember if Nancy said anything, as we hardly had a chance to sit together, but :wave: back at ya!

I think I remember Kaione mentioning something about her being from Hawaii. Does she hula?

We'll see what comes up for next years talent show. It was fun! I'll make sure that I have something better prepared if I get the chance again. Where's that Lilo and Stitch cd?

~alice

Hello again

See, I'm here again...wow amazing huh!!! Nancy, Abs, Susan and others, thank you so much for the welcome (back) it's nice to feel like I was missed :tissues: and I have certainly missed far too much about HRH lately... :pant: Well, I'm sure I will catch up as time goes on, worked ridiculously long hours once again today, just gonna have dinner...it's 8pm lol...

So tell me more, did everybody go to chippendales, or did anyone venture back to the THUNDERFROMDOWNUNDER and yes, that MUST be capitalized!!

Hugs

Dawn

Hi GALS! Sounds like you all had fun in Vegas. Well it has been a while since I have been in here to visit, busy, busy, busy! School is almost out, just one more week and then it is on to the Vista Games!! Anyone going to the San Diego Games in Vista...I will be there all weekend starting with the free Friday night concert. Well I need to finish grades and fill out more applications, still have not heard anything ona job for next year...finger crossed.

Have a great Saturday

Weavnart

Hi Ladies, \

It's Sunday and I'm having a lazy one. Just thought I would say Hi.

WhiteDesire: Good luck with job hunting, will send appropriate request to the cosmos to help you find a job and one you like to boot.

Yes Dawn, curious to know if anyone did venture to see our HOT HOT boys from DownUnder!

Love yas all

Cat

Hi everyone! Hi Dawn, and welcome back!

I was supposed to go to the Chippies show, but when it came to choosing between lots'o nekkie men, and one masked man.... I HAD to choose Phantom, and I would not have missed it for the world! What a fabulous production!

I really did miss those of you who came to the Con last year, and weren't able to make it this time.

But just think.... you have a WHOLE year now to plan for Vegas 2008!

Swannie

Hello again

See, I'm here again...wow amazing huh!!! Nancy, Abs, Susan and others, thank you so much for the welcome (back) it's nice to feel like I was missed :tissues: and I have certainly missed far too much about HRH lately... :pant: Well, I'm sure I will catch up as time goes on, worked ridiculously long hours once again today, just gonna have dinner...it's 8pm lol...

So tell me more, did everybody go to chippendales, or did anyone venture back to the THUNDERFROMDOWNUNDER and yes, that MUST be capitalized!!

Hugs

Dawn

I personally loved Chipps, but I'm trying not to be prejudice. Just because one of my hottest :tasty: men of all time is a Las Vegas Chip, and I got a humongous bear hug :comfort: and lots of TLC from him too.... here, let me show you

Posted Image

I've been on cloud 9 for a week now. :bellydance:

DAWN!! :hug99:

How unusual that you would be asking about male strippers... :cunning: Susan had her ticket for Chippendales, but then with the POTO people cancelling the Sunday show, all the gals had to go on other nights, and Susan happened to choose Thursday for Phantom, so she had this available ticket for Chippies, and you should see the bruises on me from her twisting my arm to get me to take her ticket!! :rotflmao:

I think I was the only one sitting there remembering the THUNDER*DAVID*FROMDOWNUNDER!! You know I could never go see the Aussies without you!! :kisswink:

Was that BETHY that flew in and out of here in a split second?? All I saw was a flash of red hair!! :kisswink:

SUE: thanks for posting the link to the 12 inch Leo...He's on my Christmas list, (to myself!) :kiss:

THERESA: I am going to check out that book too. :D

CAT!! Hi there!! Vegas 2008!! :woo: And I'm hoping for ANNA, SUE, MARIANNE, and FRANNIE too!! :kiss:

ANNA: We had those roddedendrons in Oregon too. I was 8 when we moved there and it was the first time Iheard of them, as well as Madrona trees.

I NEVER thought of Suzie as being Vanilla...and Fran...don't make me laugh!! Lusting after another man in the SC! Go get her Mel!! (Just kidding!!) :funnyface: I did admire "him" on a Leno show maybe last fall, and I told my sister he was one handsome man...because he was a MAN, like Gerry!! He sat there in a light colored suit and white shirt with a couple buttons undone at the neck, and he sat there like Ger, and those thighs...oops! OK somebody stop me or Mel will be after me too. (Psst! That's why we go to the Island Frannie...I must get back over there and you must come too! Bring Josh if he's not already there. I'm sure Eric Bana has been missing me...hee heehe. And DON'T tell Pammie that I've still NOT watched TROY!!)

I have not got enough sleep for three mornings and tomorrow looks to be the same. I am dead tired. I've been back driving for my freind and I did a couple airport pick up's today, and will have THREE back to back tomorrow. There's a big electronics convention near DisneyLand, so it's transporting all the guys coming in from across the country. One of the guys today, was too funny. I can't think of how it happened but we got to talking about 300, and spent the whole ride talking about it. Oh, I remember...we were talking about the weather, and I mentioned Vegas and the heat, and he started asking about my trip there...(once you mention going with girlfriends and different things you do, they ALWAYS ask how many went...and when you say 150 their mouths drop open and they want to know why)...Turns out he did see 300 and thought it was one of the greatest movies. He said his GF's son is in High School and the kid told him, that at his school, if you didn't see 300, you were a loser!! :rotflmao:

Well, I better get going to bed now.

Goodnite!

Nancy

Edited by Attila Girl

ANNA, I forgot to ask you about the wolves...I love them. When I saw a wolf puppy in a clip ffrom the Call of the Wild movie, way back when, (I think I was 10), I fell in love and wanted to have a little wolf puppy. It was the cutest thing I ever saw...(till I had nephews!!) :kisswink:

I know he'd grow up, but I thought I'd live in a cabin in the woods in Oregon. Anyways, I saw a special show on this Englishman who went to live with wolves...can't recall his name, but it was just on TV a couple months ago. He still hangs out with the wolves in an area on England's west coast, near Cornwall, I think...is this where you and Mac went by any chance? The guy was really a bit extreme...I never wanted to live with the wolves, I just wanted a wolf puppy. I think I'll get a little wolf-sable Pomeranian instead!!