Gerard Butler GALS

6/13 - People Mag. - New Sightings Daily!

http://www.people.com/

New Sightings Daily!

6/13/07

It was a big night for celeb chef Mario Batali's Los Angeles restaurant, Pizzeria Mozza. In the private wine cellar, Gwyneth Paltrow and hubby Chris Martinheld a private party for friends, including Drew Barrymore and Spike Jonze. According to an onlooker: "They were adorable together, holding hands and very into each other." Also seated at the long, communal table: Courtney Love, Robert Downey, Jr. and Kate Bosworth, all sharing some of the Neapolitan pizzas, salads and red and white wine. Meanwhile, in the main dining room Hilary Swank and her boyfriend John Campisismiled at each other all night – as they ate with Gerard Butler and Jeffrey Dean Morgan.

Okay, how did that place still stand after having Gerry and Jeffrey at the same table...really, COMBUSTION FROM THE HOTNESS should have taken the whole place down. ;)

Thanks for the update!!

How nice that they keep in touch with one another! Two Hotties hanging out together??? :cunning: Well maybe :confused: Thanks for the update Jenn!

:wave: Fran

Okay, how did that place still stand after having Gerry and Jeffrey at the same table...really, COMBUSTION FROM THE HOTNESS should have taken the whole place down. ;)

Thanks for the update!!

You aint never lied!!!!!!!!!!!

This gives me hope that one day, maybe even sooner rather than later, we will actually see a picture of Gerry in PEOPLE magazine.

This gives me hope that one day, maybe even sooner rather than later, we will actually see a picture of Gerry in PEOPLE magazine.

Wellllll, there was that little blurb, w/photo, of Gerry and Eva Mendez on the fuscha carpet at the MTV Awards. :swoon: But I guess you are talking about a REAL photo accompanied by an article, right? Thank goodness there are other mags out there that appreciate a gorgeous, talented man - "Men's Health" :whome2:

I guess our problem is that there can never be enough photos/articles about our #1 MAN. :hearts:

:hugs: Lois

Well, if he has to eat w/someone and been seen I rather it be w/a group such as this than w/a bevy of "hollywood hot" women and a clinger-on. As stated above, maybe one day Gerry will be able to make the pages of People Magazine for his own merit. I personally don't want the random pics of him eating or walking or reading, etc... That means that the pappa-nazis are stalking him for a picture. I rather he maintain his privacy and not be seen unless w/article than like this.

Cassie

Thanks for the update!!

No kidding! I need to visit my friend who lives in Los Angeles!!! :tantrum:

I recently finished reading P.S. I love You. Gerry will be awesome in this role! (of course)

Rebekah

It 's about time!!! People finally mentioned his name Wow could they spare it they should be having big time pictures of him in there. Come in when are they going to get with the program. Betts :claphands:

if i was in there, i woulda had to tie my tongue around my waist so i wouldn't step on it. jeffery and gerard...OMG! That's a heartattack! I can't wait for that movie!

if i was in there, it would resemble a tennis match... my head swinging from one side to the other :pointy:

:funnyabove: MJ

Yeah, but they have left him off, once again, the lastest Hottest Bachelors list for 2007! These people have a real problem with GB, apparently. How, by all that's holy, can he NOT be on that list. :tantrum:

I know it sucks but i feel is just right around the corner ;)...

I don't know ...I think People like to stick with the typical "A-Listers" Too bad for them cause they have no idea how that rag mag will go flying off the shelves!! Oh well ....their loss...our gain!

:kisswink: Fran

Okay, I was not watching E!news a little while ago, but it was on and I could swear when they were mentioning some of the Hottest Bachelors, they said GerARD Butler. Did anyone else see/hear this?

I will watch when the show airs again later tonight.

Dee

frenchy1212,

Thanks for the information and the link. That's getting a bit more like it.

People magazine must be warming to GB. On top of all these little blurbs, he made their Hottest Bachelors issue, according to The Insider.

http://www.theinsideronline.com/celeb/5913/

frenchy.

OMG, he doesn't just round out the list; he TOPS the list!!! All other hot bachelors should fall before him. He is the supreme hottie!

if i was in there, i woulda had to tie my tongue around my waist so i wouldn't step on it. jeffery and gerard...OMG! That's a heartattack! I can't wait for that movie!

if i was in there, it would resemble a tennis match... my head swinging from one side to the other :pointy:

:funnyabove: MJ

I agree, Gerard and Jeffrey at the same table (let alone in the same movie): ooh la la!

And while I also agree with the sentiment that he should be listed in these news clips on his own merits, at least he is listed without a list of his film credits to help people determine who he is!!! :yippee:

~Jenn~

:throw:

About dang time People Magazine!

I will be RACING to the mailbox tomorrow to get my hands on that one! GO G-man and GO People's Sexiest Bachelor(s)....

Maybe the world truly will know now.......

:ohbaby2:

Auntm