Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Stef with an F

Gerry Yesterday At LAX

I know ONE hubby who will be VERRA lucky tonight... :cunning: You know the old saying ( at least here in Norway ) : Wet your appetite, but eat at home! :kisswink:

I know ONE hubby who will be VERRA lucky tonight... :cunning: You know the old saying ( at least here in Norway ) : Wet your appetite, but eat at home! :kisswink:

Oooh, I love that one, NordicGirl! Hmmm...kinda puts some thoughts into my own head.. :cunning:

Come on gals, admit it. How many of you clicked on the butt pic first?? I did!

Nope - it was the belly shot that caught my attention. I've been looking at that photo for two days and I'm still mesmerised (mainly by the eyes but the tummy and flash of underwear are rather pretty too)

Hi NordicGirl

I heard another one: "Read the menu, but eat at home" :cunning:

Hugs

MJ

I love that saying "wet your appetite, but eat at home" I am going to have to remember that.

I have to say that I clicked on the stomach shot first and those arms were killing me too.

I can't stop looking at those pics and than yesterday we went to the Highland Games in and say some men walking around in Kilts. We are going back today (which is the main day) so there will be more men in kilts an heck of a lot more men. My imagination is out of control right now.

If I had a b/f I would so be showering him with gifts.

I love that saying "wet your appetite, but eat at home" I am going to have to remember that.

I have to say that I clicked on the stomach shot first and those arms were killing me too.

I can't stop looking at those pics and than yesterday we went to the Highland Games in and say some men walking around in Kilts. We are going back today (which is the main day) so there will be more men in kilts an heck of a lot more men. My imagination is out of control right now.

If I had a b/f I would so be showering him with gifts.

Admit it, Miklyn, you'd be showering him in more than gifts. :cunning:

OMG.... someone (RB) on another board did some special investigating..... :cunning:

Gerry is wearing Lupo underwear!!!!! We now know what underwear he wears and he probably got them when he was in brazil...

Here is a link to the two types he may be wearing.....

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b101/sancre/Lupo-1.jpg

I personally can not imagine seeing Gerry in the one on the left because if I did, I would probably eat him alive.... MOTHER OF GAWD!!!! Can you imagine Gerry standing in front of you .... just in those???

:spontaneous: :gerrygasm:

The link to the brazilian site....

Brazilian Lingerie

Sancre going to her secret place......

Hugs to all

Sancre

:funnyabove:

I laughed so hard when I saw your post! I was going to search and see if I could find the brand of undies after I was done reading the thread! Gutter minds think alike! Thanks for the links!

Oh if I had a b/f and I showered him with these lovely gifts believe me I would be reaping the rewards of it.

I still can't get the image of Gerry out of my mind in the Lupo briefs.

That man makes me live in a cold shower. LOL

Miklyn.....I second that. I know I am always having heat flashes when I see Gerry. Then I have to take a cold showers.It is crazy what Gerry does to us.

OMG.... someone (RB) on another board did some special investigating..... :cunning:

Gerry is wearing Lupo underwear!!!!! We now know what underwear he wears and he probably got them when he was in brazil...

Here is a link to the two types he may be wearing.....

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b101/sancre/Lupo-1.jpg

I personally can not imagine seeing Gerry in the one on the left because if I did, I would probably eat him alive.... MOTHER OF GAWD!!!! Can you imagine Gerry standing in front of you .... just in those???

:spontaneous: :gerrygasm:

The link to the brazilian site....

Brazilian Lingerie

Sancre going to her secret place......

Hugs to all

Sancre

:funnyabove:

I laughed so hard when I saw your post! I was going to search and see if I could find the brand of undies after I was done reading the thread! Gutter minds think alike! Thanks for the links!

Oh shoot! I was thinking the same thing too! That's too funny...

http://www.gerardbutlergals.com/gallery/di...m=675&pos=6 :omg2: :omg2:I see a hint of the TREASURE TRAIL :Yee-Haw: :Yee-Haw:I am going up in smoke :spontaneous: :behave:

Hands and treasure trail.....what more could you ask for?

Edited by RezzRN

Oh someone give me a fan! :heat:

Too much information...I fear not.

:goodjob2:

Have Mercy

Those eyes, those beautiful eyes that I can't get enough of.

I flew to Washington DC from Denver, Co. last spring and had to take off the shoes, hair clip, jacket etc. to satisfy the high security going to DC. A woman scanned my body after the alarm went off. After seeing these pictures I couldn't help thinking what fun it would have been to have her job when Gerry went through the security portal. I would make sure the alarm went off so I could scan his body. I would do a very thorough job too. I would also settle for just being in line with him. Breathing the same air would be acceptable. Seeing him at a distance would be OK. Being on the same plane would cause heart palpitations. :woah: That would be a dream come true!! :cheer:

Kathy :tasty:

Those eyes, those beautiful eyes that I can't get enough of.

I flew to Washington DC from Denver, Co. last spring and had to take off the shoes, hair clip, jacket etc. to satisfy the high security going to DC. A woman scanned my body after the alarm went off. After seeing these pictures I couldn't help thinking what fun it would have been to have her job when Gerry went through the security portal. I would make sure the alarm went off so I could scan his body. I would do a very thorough job too. I would also settle for just being in line with him. Breathing the same air would be acceptable. Seeing him at a distance would be OK. Being on the same plane would cause heart palpitations. :woah: That would be a dream come true!! :cheer:

Kathy :tasty:

Kathy, think about this: For every gorgeous man who comes through that machine and gets "wanded", there are about 135 fat, sweaty, smelly guys who would pi*sed at you for slowing them down! Ewwww!

Suzie