Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Cassie

(6) Gerry Videos from Japan

I'm not sure if all of these have been posted. Group of Gerry videos on one page. First set he drops the f-bombs in trying to speak Japanese. Just click on all the links.

http://www.tsutaya.co.jp/stream/index_c_in...html?wmst141405

Cassie

Edited by Cassie

:rotflmao: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I luuuvvve him :inlove:

Just when you think you couldn't love him any more...NEVER CHANGE GERRY, NEVER FREAKIN' CHANGE..:thud:

:cunning:

:yippee:

Yes Cass, aren't they gerrylicious.... :cunning: and it's so wonderful he's not loosing his accent..... :yippee:

Little Scottish Gerry's .....I mean... :cunning::cunning:

and HIS CHILDREN.....HE WANT'S SOME CHILDREN :tasty: :tasty: :heat:

COME ON GIRLS WHO'S GOING TO VOLUNTEER THEN?...GERRY WANTS A BABY....AND SPARES....

F word Cass, what F word I was too busy dribbling and listening to his giggle.....OH COULDN'T YOU JUST LIVE ON THAT GIGGLE...... :inlove:

I'm not sure if all of these have been posted. Group of Gerry videos on one page. First set he drops the f-bombs in trying to speak Japanese. Just click on all the links.

http://www.tsutaya.co.jp/stream/index_c_in...html?wmst141405

Cassie

:lolita:

xmargx

A little Gerry?????.........Scottish babies?????OMG!!!!!!!!!!!Just the thought about stops my heart!!!

Cassie,

Thank you so much for posting!!!! :claphands: He is especially endearing in the first clip in which he attempts to speak Japanese. He has said in the past he is not good with languages however...his reactions to his pronunciation are hilarious!! It wouldn't be Ger if he doesn't drop the F bomb.

Thank you Stef...I was so freaking out cause I could only get audio before! Believe me listening to Gerry is awesome but when you know he's supposed to be visual and you can't see him speaking...well it just put me in such a bloody snit!! OMFB...a little Scottish Gerry ....OMG! How cute was that?? I'll be glad to babysit or maybe even be a God-Mother....of course if it weren't for the fact that I'm way too old I would rather be the Mom!!! :cunning:

:claphands: Fran

*sigh* If only uhh... There were men like him around these parts. I like the first vid, when he says "Tsut.." whatever the hell, all slow and not sure of what it the word is because he's not actually looking at that sign anymore. Haha. Even I forgot the damn word.

Why in the hell do the Japanese show random people watching the interview or whatever it is in the upper corner? Where are they, and who cares if they are watching or not? Sorry it just bothers me.. and makes me laugh at the same time.

Guest Aislinn

He is just adorable in every clip, but he melted my heart when he talked about a "little Gerry" and 'raising a Scottlish baby". He will be such a good daddy one day. I think this is the first time I have ever heard him address the topic of children in his future.

SIGH

He is such a honey!!!

Thanks for posting the link.

((hugs))

Ashley/Aislinn

Edited by Aislinn

Thank you gals for the videos. WOW I loved the last one where he was talking about raising his little Scottish baby and the smile that came along with that, I almost fainted.

I just want to say. HEY GERRY I'M YOUNG ENOUGH :claphands::claphands::claphands: I'LL VOLUNTEER TO BE THE MOTHER. :funnyface:

OMFB!

My hand flew up to volunteer so fast that I almost knocked myself out.

Three little Scottish Gerry babies...yes please. And the giggle, AND the F-bomb.

It doesn't get better than that (well, ok, it does, but I'll save that for the gutter...)

Jen

I am only able to babysit the offspring of Gerry's loins as all my lady parts have been surgically removed (I have a right ovary that can produce eggs for artificially inseminating someone else with a Gerr-embryo. I do claim babysitting rights, however).

I can stay VERY late to watch over the little angel, BUT will need a LONG drive home from the father as I live in another country. :cunning:

I sooooo would love to volunteer to have little Gerry's running around. I say this much it would be an interesting breed between his genes and my genes. That should be a reality show, Looking for Gerry's Mama Baby, lol. Did that make sense hopefully it did.