Gerard Butler GALS

6/13 - People reveals it's Hottest Bachelors

http://www.theinsideronline.com/

People Reveals Its Hottest Bachelors

Who are the hunkiest men in Hollywood? People magazine knows and is listing off the most wanted males in its new "Hottest Bachelors" issue on stands Friday. At the top of the list is everyone's favorite bongo player, MATTHEW McCONAUGHEY. So who else made it? Read on!

Matt may have a bod to die for but the other guys aren't too shabby either. Rounding out the list in no particular order are '300' star GERARD BUTLER, singer KENNY CHESNEY, comic DANE COOK, ZACH BRAFF, 'Fantastic Four''s CHRIS EVANS, "Entourage"'s ADRIAN GRENIER, JAKE GYLLENHAAL, Britain's PRINCE HARRY and PRINCE WILLIAM, LUDACRIS, 'Just Friends' and 'Van Wilder' star RYAN REYNOLDS, JOHN STAMOS and JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE.

In NO particular order??? Gerry is so much hotter and sexier than Matthew!!!! When are the people at People going to get a clue?

Posted Image

As WE all know, Gerry has been flying under the radar of hollywood hotness for quite some time. The more movies that come out, the more popular and A-list the man will be. Is he hotter than Matthew McConnohhowdoyouspellit? YES! Ask any GAL and we will tell you that. He's just less well known at the moment.

YAY!!! :claphands:

I just bought this week's People magazine for the picture of Gerry at the MTV Music Awards...looks like I will be buying another one on Friday.

Matthew McConaughey is good looking and very popular in America, but he doesn't have anything on Gerry!!! Matthew is also rumored to have bad body odor, he doesn't believe in deodorant...just thought I would share that with you.

No one compares to Gerry!!

Rebekah

:omg2: We all know that Gerry is a Hottie!! and he is Extremly Handsome, :yummy: and :gerrylicious: I am so glad he finally got notices by People Magazine. Way to go Gerry!!!

Matthew is second too Gerry everytime.

Alexis/Oban Maiden

Why is it they wait til he gets in a movie that gets A LOT of publicity??? He's been hot since....Reign of Fire, Phantom.......I mean...DUH??? But I will be buying that! WHOOT!

As WE all know, Gerry has been flying under the radar of hollywood hotness for quite some time. The more movies that come out, the more popular and A-list the man will be. Is he hotter than Matthew McConnohhowdoyouspellit? YES! Ask any GAL and we will tell you that. He's just less well known at the moment.

Gerry is WAY hotter than Matthew...WAY hotter than anyone mentioned. By the way, I guess I'm feeling my age because there are 5 names on the list that I do not know - NO CLUE!!!

And it's about time the People people woke up. I haven't spent a dime on People in several years because of their apparent ban on Gerry, but I will buy this issue.

Hi Pam. :wave: Glad to see you've "recovered" from Vegas.

Dee

At least he's finally in the damn thing!!! About time, sheesh.

Wait till next year, he'll own the cover.

At least he's finally in the damn thing!!! About time, sheesh. Wait till next year, he'll own the cover.

Amen to that, Euro! Come on now, everybody....who is the HOTTEST MAN ON THE PLANET, regardless of anyone else People Magazine may choose to include in the category, bachelor or otherwise?

We all know....

:cheer2:Gerry!! :cheer2: Edited by phanphorlife

Matthew doesn't wear deodorant..he prefers the "natural smell" how can he be the hottest bachelor after that???

Gerry is ten times hotter and CLEAN..and I still laugh at how all it took was one role to finally get them noticing him..wait until next year when they name him Sexiest Man Alive..they totally will, watch.

Meanwhile--we've all known that all along.

I agree with everyone here. Gerry is far sexier than Matthew. People Magazine has been taking "baby steps" as far as Gerry in concerned. I hope they don't have the same mentality as Kurt Russell. I've written the magazine and told them about Gerry's fan base and how we would like to see more of Gerry in their magazine. I told them the magazine would disappear off the shelves if they did that. We all should keep writing them. Go to PeoplesMagazine.com and scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on "Contact us". The page that comes up will say, " Show your request" choose "other". Then fill out and write that you want to see more of Gerry in their magazine. They can't ignore LOTS of requests like that. It will open up their eyes to see how popular he is. After all that's what sells magazines.

Kathy :inlove:

Matthew doesn't wear deodorant..he prefers the "natural smell" how can he be the hottest bachelor after that???

Gerry is ten times hotter and CLEAN..and I still laugh at how all it took was one role to finally get them noticing him..wait until next year when they name him Sexiest Man Alive..they totally will, watch.

Meanwhile--we've all known that all along.

Ick, ick...! Matthew, use modern technology, please!

Body ordor problem is the POLAR OPPOSITE of Gerry...mmmmm... :tasty:

~Mel

I agree with everyone here. Gerry is far sexier than Matthew. People Magazine has been taking "baby steps" as far as Gerry in concerned. I hope they don't have the same mentality as Kurt Russell. I've written the magazine and told them about Gerry's fan base and how we would like to see more of Gerry in their magazine. I told them the magazine would disappear off the shelves if they did that. We all should keep writing them. Go to PeoplesMagazine.com and scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on "Contact us". The page that comes up will say, " Show your request" choose "other". Then fill out and write that you want to see more of Gerry in their magazine. They can't ignore LOTS of requests like that. It will open up their eyes to see how popular he is. After all that's what sells magazines.

Kathy :inlove:

You know Kathy...it wouldn't be a bad idea if we all wrote in and told them it's about time that they found out Gerry was THE TOP sexiest babe in the world!!!! He should be on the cover and not that other guy...what's his name.... :kisswink:

:cunning: Fran

Edited by ladyfran

said the gal who actually SMELLED our main man.... *Nope, not je.. ok, a tiny bit...*

That's just it...how can one doubt SO MANY eye-witnesses?

(or nose-witnesses? :lol: )

~Mel

Guest greyeyegoddess

Yeah, I'll probably buy one copy. It doesn't warrant more than one copy. Had he been on the cover or at LEAST a whole page or two, THEN I would buy multiple copies.

~alice

:music:

Yeah, I'll probably buy one copy. It doesn't warrant more than one copy. Had he been on the cover or at LEAST a whole page or two, THEN I would buy multiple copies.

~alice

w00t, I love the GALS multi-buying mentality! :claphands:

People still look at me strange when I tell them I have two copies of Dear Frankie. Hello! One to keep at home, the other to lend out! *duh* :D

~Mel

~alice

When we buy it they will just think its because McConnaughey is on the cover. :(

~alice

When we buy it they will just think its because McConnaughey is on the cover. :(

SHOOT! I never thought of that! I probably won't buy it anyway! Not enough coverage by the sounds of things.

:tantrum: Fran

:claphands: Okay gals while I am thrilled about our man's popularity finally reaching the USA...I my self love to "globe trot". Don't get me wrong Gerry is and ALWAYS will be my number 1 man...however there are some very very hot as in "mucho caliente" men around the world as well! Just take this man for one.....Posted Image He also has women all over the world losing a few nights sleep dreaming of him....Mathew M smelling...well have you ever smelled the inside of a gym? He does have beautiful white teeth though as he explained to Oprah "I carry a brush around with me all day".

Gerry is one heck of a delicious man no doubt about it....but he would be the first to agree that just as women come in all shapes and sizes yet each one is unique...the same goes for men around the world. I fell in love with Chayanne after seeing him with Vanessa Williams in the movie "Dance with me" where they sang together and danced together. But I am a Butlergal and proud of it for me there will never be another Phantom...he stold my heart and can keep it for eternity! :cunning:

I bought People tonight and I was pleased to see Gerry's little blurb was the 3rd or 4th after Matthew M.'s. I know the guys are in no particluar order but I still see that as a positive thing. :claphands:

I skimmed the Matthew M. article and it said something about him living in an RV??? :confused: And then on top of that, if he really doesn't use deoderant? PEE-U!!!!

I bought People tonight and I was pleased to see Gerry's little blurb was the 3rd or 4th after Matthew M.'s. I know the guys are in no particluar order but I still see that as a positive thing. :claphands:

I skimmed the Matthew M. article and it said something about him living in an RV??? :confused: And then on top of that, if he really doesn't use deoderant? PEE-U!!!!

Yeah, and I've heard he's heavy into marijuana. I would never look twice at a guy that uses drugs. They don't call them dope heads for nothing.