Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry's using the Bag from GALS!

becozy

It appears Gerry's using the 'Man Bag' that was presented to him, from GALS at last year's convention!

Yea, Gerry... :claphands:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

From the details I can see, it is 'the one'!! I was it's constant companion for 3 1/2 days, so I'd bet my Gerry DVD collection on it! :pPosted Image

Oh, it was Stef with an F who picked up on this!! :hug99: and Katie/songbird!

:bounce:

I though that it was, just from the pics from last years convention..YOU ALL MUST BE SO HAPPY!!!

I've said it before and I'll say it again..GALS ROCKS!!!!

Barb, I pairsonally am thrilled for you.... because I know how much work you put into getting things together for that bag! So how COOL is this????

Not only do we see our man using his manbag from GALS.... but his attendance at our convention last year, was even mentioned in PEOPLE MAG!

We love ya Gerry!

Swannie

It appears Gerry's using the 'Man Bag' that was presented to him, from GALS at last year's convention!

Posted Image

From the details I can see, it is 'the one'!! I was it's constant companion for 3 1/2 days, so I'd bet my Gerry DVD collection on it! :pPosted Image

Aw, that just make my heart SOAR!!!

I am so happy for you, I'm just speechless.

Gerry appreciates his Gals and we apreciate him for his humanity... and his hotness!

How nice for you guys to see that!!!!You must be so proud.I just hope he goes home to find the Furcedes and all of his gifts....(psssst...Ger...the polka-a-dot bag!!!)JK....So how were we getting it to him anyway???Just curious.

Posted Image

Aw, that just make my heart SOAR!!!

I am so happy for you, I'm just speechless.

Gerry appreciates his Gals and we apreciate him for his humanity... and his hotness!

Hey Paris!! I'm the lady you saw in the elevator that day when you were with hubs and kiddos! You're a sweety and I'm so glad I was able to meet you. You looked so amazing at the Saturday night ball, too!! Loved your Caesar crown! Hugs, Katie

Didn't catch this earlier so I asked on the LAX thread. Thanks Zany for pointing me in the right direction.

I'm so bloody excited. He LOVES it, He really LOVES it. Wahoo!!!!

Cassie

Sorry. Can't resist. Gutter brain at work here...

When I read the title of this thread, all I could think of was the old Groucho Marx style joke from Young Frankenstein about bags.

If Gerry wants to use THIS BAG from GALS, he can use me ANYTIME!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Edited by kittypro

He really appreciates his gifts from the gals. That is so cool. I can't think of any other actor that appreciates his fan like Gerry. Gerry freakin rocks!!!!! It must really make you gals feel good that he is using his gift from last year. :D

Barbara!

I remember so well you showing me that beautiful black bag at last years convention! (and there were so many wonderful things for him to read, in it). It is SO GREAT, to see that he actually has it, likes it, and is using it!! (And he made a point of mentioning his convention in a national magazine!)

Way to go, Gerry! You are the best!!

:whome2:

Edited by Emily Bronte

He' s using the bag you send him?!!!!!!!!!

is that means we can send letters to him,and he will receive it?

I love this man so much!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is a link with fanmail info, Fanmail for Gerry.

Sometimes it takes a while for him to recieve it, but eventually, he will.

The manbag was a present for him from GALS and was presented to him at the 2006 Fan Convention in Vegas. Link to picture....

See bag at lower right corner

Glad to see you posting, phantomlove, welcome to GALS!