Gerard Butler GALS

Can the convention location be changed? It's hard for me to get there

Oh Yeah, it's gotta be Vegas. Mainly because "What happens in Vegas....gets blasted all over the gallery!!! **snort**

Suzie

LMAO!!!!! SO true!
Too fookin' funny Sue! LMAO! :rotflmao:

LOL, SO agreed!!! (also thanks to the wonderful cam you brought!!) :rotflmao::rotflmao:

~Mel

Oh Yeah, it's gotta be Vegas. Mainly because "What happens in Vegas....gets blasted all over the gallery!!! **snort**

Suzie

Posted Image Suzie, you crack me up!!!

I went last year (oh thank you God) .... but I missed this year....I will NOT miss next year! I've already told my husband I'm going to Vegas Baby!

hugs,

Sue

Guest greyeyegoddess

It's interesting how both years we've gone, we come earlier and still don't get to do the things we want...and we want to go even earlier than before... :funnyface:

I just have to figure out who can do payroll on Wednesday so that I can get there earlier. I don't have a back up...which is stupid, I think! I used to, but she got laid off two years ago and she's headed to UC Santa Cruz in September (it was my little sis).

Early checks maybe? Hmm...

~alice

:music:

To my Gutter GALS.....want to see a bit more of this next year......

:drink:

yeah, cuz we really didn't do enough of it! :rotflmao:

Oops - it looks like it WON'T be the same week as Memorial Day - June 1 is on a Monday so Memorial Day is the week before. Oh well, at the very least I think I'll come in on Tuesday the 2nd and stay until Monday the 8th - get a full week out of the trip. Now I just have to convince my boss that being gone the week BEFORE Memorial Day AND the week AFTER Memorial Day is OK! Thankfully I DO have backup for payroll!

I just have to figure out who can do payroll on Wednesday so that I can get there earlier. I don't have a back up...which is stupid, I think! I used to, but she got laid off two years ago and she's headed to UC Santa Cruz in September (it was my little sis).

Early checks maybe? Hmm...

~alice

:music:

Hey Alice,

I, too, do payroll on Wednesday and when I take vacation, I run payroll early and estimate each person's time and give the checks to the Office Administrator so she can give out the checks on payday. Of course, when I return I have to check the actual time worked from that week and the time for the new payday. Yuch!!! But, it's worth it because I'd never get a full week off if I didn't do it this way. No one's complained yet. I can't think of anything worth more than making everything work out so I can be at the con and Vegas. There are so places to see there and I hope to do more next year.

I came in on Wednesday and left on Monday, but I'm thinking of Tuesday, too, just to give me an extra day.

Please entertain us with another dance. Your hula was amazing and the song was so beautiful.

Dee

• 3 years later...

Suzie

LMAO!!!!! SO true!
Too fookin' funny Sue! LMAO! :rotflmao:

LOL, SO agreed!!! (also thanks to the wonderful cam you brought!!) :rotflmao::rotflmao:

~Mel

If you took the time to go behind the scenes and see all that Dayna and the mods have to do for Vegas, You'd be glad to go anywhere. Vegas is a tradition and the hotel staff is beginning to know us all and like you said "What happens in Vegas........LOL :pointy:

Suzie

Posted Image Suzie, you crack me up!!!

I went last year (oh thank you God) .... but I missed this year....I will NOT miss next year! I've already told my husband I'm going to Vegas Baby!

hugs,

Sue

Sue you won't be there this June....I'll miss you.

• 5 months later...