Gerard Butler GALS

'Love Letters from the Lair'

This guy doesn't just ooze hotness, there's something more to that. There are a lot of guys who look hotter than him (please don't throw tomatoes at me for having said this), but the passion and the soul he puts in what he does makes me feel he's on a different, higher level - and I just can't think that only comes from a man, there has to be a God who gifted him with that, and yes, he's naughy et al, but I really can't see any evil into the sparkle of Gerry's eyes.

Madamina.....you really hit it on the nail what you said list above. Amen!!!!

THERE IS?????? WHERE?

:kisswink:

Ladyfran of the Lair 'Mistress of the Masters Cherished Violin'

Posted Image

Edited by ladyfran

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While Gerry's looks drop me dead in my tracks on a pretty regular basis, I think I understand what you're saying, madamina. There ARE more technically more perfect looking men out there, perhaps. But he brings the whole package to the table. Get yer minds outta the gutter. That's not what I mean.

He brings an amazing combination of manliness, vulnerability and sexiness all out there for us to see. Throw in there a wicked sense of humor, incredible intelligence, a passion and talent for his art, a willingness to be seen as imperfect and he becomes a man that is hard to beat. On a day to day basis, I would imagine his scatteredbrainness (which I find endearing) would be tough for someone to take. But since I don't have to worry about that myself, it's all good.

I find him completely captivating whether in a role or in an interview when we get to see his personality really sparkle. And THAT, for me, makes him just the absolute essence of hotness.

Jillian, Mistress of the Night

Posted Image

Jilly!!! He's not actually 'scatterbrained'....it just appears that way!...to me he seems more focused and analytical when he's preparing for & performing a character...and doesn't sweat the not as important details...this man has a brain like a steel trap! But that's just my own personal observation....I don't really know anything more than what I read....and I imagine when he's between characters...he's focused on something else....it appears his mind never stops for a breather....I believe he is in complete control of his thoughts....but I'm biased .....his intelligence is what I find 'sexy' and appealing and irresistable! And his voice...and his heart...and his soul...actually... his 'appearance'... his body...is last on my list of things I adore about G....but I'm weird that way.......(don't ask me to explain his hats! He loves hats....he's entitled to his silly stuff!).

for along time I was sooo nearsighted I was legally blind (no....not blonde! LOL!) I had to really learn how to appreciate the things about people I couldn't 'see'....ok...nuff bout me....

Swann, I hope you're dentist appt. goes ok......

Wow...it's just so hot here I can hardly think straight....I was awake all night with poems racing thru my head(good ones too!)....so fast I couldn't write them down fast enough....I need a recorde switch for my brain...and an off switch that works.....Wow.....that's funny Jill...now that I think about it...no body can live with me either....and people have always called me 'scatterbrained"!!! I have sooo many things going at one time...always busy...even when I'm online... I go outside and mess around... then back inside...back outside again.... but I never lose track of what's going on....yeah..I drive everyone around me nuts....wait...there is no-one around me....well....now I know why I guess.....LOL!!!

Hi mina!!!! Everyone.......gonna go look for a nice picture....heck...they're all nice...even his goofy ones.....

Edited by Debrasue

That may actually not be the right word, come to think of it. LOL

I think you're right that he has a very very active mind that never shuts down. When you listen to his interviews, he's goes so deep into the very heart of the answer, that I think maybe he doesn't always give himself the chance to finish the one thought before he's moved onto the next. Don't misinterpret it to mean I don't think he's intelligent. I think he's amazingly intelligent. And so creative, it can't always be contained. I guess what I was referring to was the jumping from one thought to the next without a pause. Sort of "skippng two lines and indenting" as my hubby always says.

And I totally agree, that he seems to focus so intently on a character. To truly understand why they tick. I find that amazing. He finds a way to peel back the layers to understand their motivation for whatever it is that they do.

I could listen to Gerry just speak on any subject forever. I find him absolutely fascinating. In Vegas last year, I'm not sure I was even breathing-just totally awestruck at being able to just watch and listen.

Hope that makes sense!!

Hello to my fellow Lair Gals,how are you all tonight? I hope you all are doing alright. Myself,I am great! I am better than was last week. Anyways,I come to you bringing another poem for you all to read. I hope you enjoy it. Now to warn you all that it is not one of my best poems,but still I try.

I had walked out to the rooftop to see a cloaked man.

I had to ask him who he was but I did not know if I can.

Then I saw his face. It was Erik,his eyes full of pain and sorrow.

The look in his eyes could show that his heart was hit with an arrow.

I approuched him as I saw petals of the red rose on the ground.

In his eyes I could tell that by my apperance he was spellbound.

I spoke to him softly,"Erik,what has happened to you?"

He replied to me with a painful look,"You came right on cue."

On cue? What did he mean? I replied to him,"You look like your heart has been betrayed."

He replied sharply as he grabbed my arm and held it tightly,"It was Christine! Her very words hurt me like a blade."

Christine has hurt his heart. She fell in love with another."Erik,is there do anything I can do?"

Erik looked into my eyes and said,"Yes,help my heart begin anew."

He wanted me to heal his heart! From the pain that Christine had left him!

Even though I could not heal the hole that Christine left him,I knew he would not be grim.

I embraced him as he let go of my arm. I replied,"I can't replace Christine,I am sure you will be aware."

Erik smiled and said,"At least there will be someone to care."

I only assumed he meant me,now I knew that his blossoming rose would never stop caring.

For I knew that his words to me were blinding.

Emily, Innocent Angel of the Lair, and 'The Phantom's Blossoming Rose'

Posted Image

Excellent Emily!!! Where do you come up with this? Very romantic and sweet! Nice poem I think!

And now for something a little spooky...I was also thinking of a rooftop scene....

I just read & copied this from Emile Zola's "A Love Episode"....while Emily was posting her poem!!! I was on my way to find the picture I wanted for it....from on the roof top of the Opera House!!!! I changed my mind though because this paragraph about Paris is during the heat of summer....but I thought it would be something different to post, to add atmosphere...since the Opera Populaire is in Paris....

"She made no reply, however; her heart was craving for silence. She was

tasting the delights of the twilight hour, the vanishing of all

surrounding objects, the hushing of every sound. Gleams, like those of

night-lights, tipped the steeples and towers; that on Saint-Augustin

died out first, the Pantheon for a moment retained a bluish light, and

then the glittering dome of the Invalides faded away, similar to a

moon setting in a rising sea of clouds. The night was like the ocean,

its extent seemingly increased by the gloom, a dark abyss wherein you

divined that a world lay hid. From the unseen city blew a mighty yet

gentle wind. There was still a hum; sounds ascended faint yet clear

--the sharp rattle of an omnibus rolling along the quay,

the whistle of a train crossing the bridge of the Point-du-Jour; and

the Seine, swollen by the recent storms, and pulsing with the life of

a breathing soul, wound with increased breadth through the shadows far

below. A warm odor steamed upwards from the scorched roofs, while the

river, amidst this exhalation of the daytime heat, seemed to give

forth a cooling breeze. Paris had vanished, sunk in the dreamy repose

of a colossus whose limbs the night has enveloped, and who lies

motionless for a time, but with eyes wide open."

Edited by Debrasue

Excellent Emily!!! Where do you come up with this? Very romantic and sweet! Nice poem I think!

Debrasue,I came up with this poem when I was listening to my Phantom soundtrack from the movie and I was listening to the All I Ask Of You reprise and I thought of the moment when Erik yells from the statue and has crushed the red rose and I thought,"How would Erik react if his innocent angel came into the picture?" And so...the result was the poem. I might write another one...I just need inspiration. But I think with every poem I write,I get much better at writing poetry. Edited by Emily

This guy doesn't just ooze hotness, there's something more to that. There are a lot of guys who look hotter than him (please don't throw tomatoes at me for having said this), but the passion and the soul he puts in what he does makes me feel he's on a different, higher level - and I just can't think that only comes from a man, there has to be a God who gifted him with that, and yes, he's naughy et al, but I really can't see any evil into the sparkle of Gerry's eyes.

Madamina.....you really hit it on the nail what you said list above. Amen!!!!

THERE IS?????? WHERE?

:kisswink:

Posted Image

:funnyabove: :rotflmao:

I'm with you Ladyfran!!! Ain't no other man!!!! (wow...that got 4 exclamation points!)

But seriously.....LOL! "My" definition of 'Hotness' IS 'Everything'! 'All encompassing....the whole package(including any and all imperfections!)!!' And there ain't no one else out there (to me) who comes close to being "Hot"! But...that's just my definition! Probably explains why I only have 'eyes' for G....and don't recognize ''Hotness" in anyone else!!! Well...except for Phantom...but like I said ...twins...can't have one without the other....but that's just my spin on things....

Wow..I'm finally back online here...what is up with this site????

I've been trying to get back to give a proper Hello! to Trekkigoober Debbie and Snowbunny!!!!!

So...Hello and Welcome!!!! Hope you enjoy the Lair...

I miss everyone....but I know you all have plenty to do....

Jilly...yeah! I noticed when G gives real interviews he seems very focused and intense...but during talk shows he seems all over the place...funny & very entertaining... but definitely two different aspects of the same man.....I guess you could say Gerry is somewhat enigmatic! Ain't he cool?!!!

Edited by Debrasue

I guess you could say Gerry is somewhat enigmatic

Enigmatic....thats really the perfect way to sum up G. I think like many of yall I have eyes for no other but this man.He is a beautiful bundle of contradictions.The mystery of him is so timeless and so intriguing. For me his imperfections if you will are the things to which I find most endearing about G.There is not now, nor will there ever be anyone like Gerry, and thank God for that b/c he is so dang special that I would never want there to be anyone else like him. He exudes...he just exudes...to to describe G is almost impossible.

I think in the end the best way to describe Gerry, is indescribable.

Describing Gerry in just words wouldnt be enough..it wouldnt do him justice.

~sarah

Edited by AngelofMusic

Hey! Hi Sarah!!! Yep...totally indescribable...and we know what you mean!!!

But..still... I'm sot ready to turn in my keyboard...and I must still gush over G and his Phantom...cause basically that's why we're all here...to share & revel in everything that is G and ...that is good....

This story happened to 'flowergurl' at the 300 Premire in Los Angeles....

An Ode to flowergurl... and Gerry

The Velvet Rope

Yes...I was there...and I had seen...

With witnesses to share...

That it wasn't a dream!

Hours of waiting...they came from nowhere...

Paparazzi Nazis, fans & fanboys were everywhere...

And I was part of that swelling throng...

Anticipation and excitement were in the air...

Above it all played Tyler Bate's '300' song.

As you emerged from your Limo...you gave us a wave...to us a sweet kiss...

The mere glimps of you...happiness and bittersweet bliss...

Like a King... the Red Carpet you ascended...

Many Peeps and Security attended...

You were only across the street...

But so very far away...

I never expected in my wildest dreams we'd meet...

Never really expecting you'd come our way....

Then Suddenly!!....like a Prisoner Prince... you saw your chance...

And jumped the Velvet Rope.... and took your Stance!

There!....in the middle of the street!...arms open wide...

Your adoring subjects to embrace...

And with deliberate stride...

Drew closer to the crowd... to greet us face to face!

And in familiar tones you acknowledged each one..."Yes, I received it!"..."Thanks for sending that!"..."Oh!...was that you?"..."How did you like my movie?"..."Do you like my New Blue Suit?"...

Gerry....to us your not only Beautiful....you're just sooo darn cute!!!

And like the loving King Leonidas you portray...

You inquired of our welfare in the crowd...and if we were OK!

So please consider it a compliment if I've become, one of many,...an adoring fan....

I'm not the one to blame....

The fault is yours!.....You are truly an Amazing man!

And to all of his loving admirers...never give up Hope!

You just never know when G's gonna jump the Velvet Rope!!!

Posted Image

Edited by Debrasue

Jilly...yeah! I noticed when G gives real interviews he seems very focused and intense...but during talk shows he seems all over the place...funny & very entertaining... but definitely two different aspects of the same man.....I guess you could say Gerry is somewhat enigmatic! Ain't he cool?!!!

Enigmatic....thats really the perfect way to sum up G. I think like many of yall I have eyes for no other but this man.He is a beautiful bundle of contradictions.The mystery of him is so timeless and so intriguing. For me his imperfections if you will are the things to which I find most endearing about G.There is not now, nor will there ever be anyone like Gerry, and thank God for that b/c he is so dang special that I would never want there to be anyone else like him. He exudes...he just exudes...to to describe G is almost impossible.

I think in the end the best way to describe Gerry, is indescribable.

Describing Gerry in just words wouldnt be enough..it wouldnt do him justice.

~sarah

He really is an amazing combination of so many things. He makes me shake my head in wonder sometimes. Being so multi-dimensional I think is so much a part of why he attracts women from so many age groups, backgrounds and ways of life.

Enigmatic is a perfect way to describe him.

Oh and drop dead sexy works too. :kisswink::D

Jillian, Mistress of the Night

Posted Image

Oh yes, Drop Dead Sexy def works too lol.

But I know what you mean,I too find myself just shaking my head in wonder and awe...whatever it is about Gerry that makes him so irresistabley overwhelming, its just remarkable..remarkable that someone has the ability to do that to you...to leave you flat out speachless.

Ach!!!!! I couldn't be speechless if I tried....and believe me I DO TRY!!!! Really I do....but...my fingers have a mind of their own....and they can't say enough...gush enough...so...the best thing is to keep posting pictures I guess....which is good....a picture speaks a 1000 words...faster than I can type!!! LOL!

Now...this is speechless....poor baby...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Debrasue

Ladies of the Lair,

Guess what I found waiting for me here at GALS? A brand new siggy by our

Lady Fran!! So, of course, I have to post so I can share it with you all.

I love "The Velvet Rope" it's a great tribute to Gerry!!

How to describe Gerry--indescribable, enigmatic, drop dead sexy, and incredibly

cute. Who wants to add to the list?

BTY, we are having a gray, cool, showery day, and it doesn't seem a bit like

summer!! Oh well, we have been known to have a 4th of July just like this.

Hope we don't, tho.

Judith of the Lair, Keeper of the Innocents

and Guardian of the Royal Pug

Posted Image

:cunning:

:yippee:

Oh Debs I know it's taken me too long to reply but what a wonderful synopsis of differing souls in this world, those who are willing to feel and sense pain and sorrow in others and soak it up like a sponge to the point it hurts not to help them and others who can't or won't see past their own limits and build those 'walls'.

I'm so imperfect in so many things and I think when I see Phanty, Gerry's Phanty as I have no other 'experience' of the character from theatre, etc I see a man who wasn't as lucky as me to have a wonderful dad who loved me...unconditionally..now matter what I did..... because if not one soul in this world loves you you are truly damned I think...so I guess I can understand Phanty's pain and how close many of us come to lonliness, madness and desperation and loving someone you know you can never have because you're not worthy of love...Oh how deep, crikey I am tired but Gerry's Phanty tapped into that for me...... Gerry, the man I think can only love all consumingly as he never does anything 'half measure'...can you believe he may have experienced unrequited love or someone he adored but didn't love him...enough.? How shocking is that? Blimey I interlink Gerry and Phanty together too much maybe but it's so hard not to, where do the two character and 'real man' begin and end? as he gave so much of himself to this role.

I look into Phanty and his love for Christine and I never think he could ever move on from her, one soul, one partner for some and no other, he is in her veins, the blood that flows within her, so part of her he doesn't breathe if not near her..is that madness, love, devotion? ..I have no idea but Gerry's Phanty rips that off the script and into this scarred man to the point it makes you want to cry to feel his pain as his heart is ripped from him....so poignantly shown as he crushes the rose in his hand on the roof, his heart, broken in peices...he's a living corpse and nothing, nothing but Christine, willingly or un-willingly can revive him....God Gerry did that, pulled that aspect of Phanty from songs and lyrics with no real acting lessons....just his heart and soul, can you get any better at your art?...... and hence I think that's why everytime I watch POTO it takes me over, those cotton wool, easily breeched walls of mine fall and my heart breaks with his......

Oh .....and he's BLOO@Y GORGEOUS as well :inlove: ...well I couldn't stay serious too long...could I? :cunning:

I think some people have walls built up around them...and they are strong & sturdy walls(probably for good reason) and not about to be penetrated soon....others have walls...but they are weary of holding them up and when something magical happens...the walls come more easily down...some of us don't really have those kinds of walls...we let anything loving & happy in...yeah...we get hurt alot...but we pick up & go on hoping for something better the next time (optimists & hopeless romantics?)....

As for me...I'm not prone to walls...I try to build them...but I tear them down very quickly myself...don't want to 'miss' anything!

I waited my whole life for someone to make 'my' Phantom 'real'....there had to be more to The Phantom than what I had experienced from books & movies...it wasn't even about all of that, really.

Then Gerard Butler & Joel Schumacher, Andrew Lloyd Webber...all came together to make the magic happen...and Gerry breathed the love & life into the Phantom that 'I' was hoping for....and I was sooo ready to absorb all of it....nothing before even came close to that magic & G's portrayal...and I believe, because of Gerry, nothing, no one, ever will... The Phantom is there in my head, my heart, my soul,...not just on the theater screen... or a DVD... to be turned off & on at will....Gerry goes on with his life...and I do love him... like a new found/long lost relative....but His Phantom is with me always.....He has become part of my being....my 'soul mate' (who says it has to be another 'real' person???) Besides...I'm 52 years old...if my 'real' soul mate' hasn't made himself known yet....I'm not going to waste time & energy holding my breath!!! It's not like I'm hiding myself away with duct tape over my mouth!!! Ha, ha!...LOL!

For me...Gerry is the special 'Angel' who made The Phantom passionate and real...I liken them to 'twins'...for me....one doesn't exist without the other.....I will love them both forever....

And that... I won't even try try explain......

And ...sad to say...some people are just shallow...and nothing seeps in...too sad!

:lolita:

xmargx

Okay.....now that's the Drapes ordered, Red Velvet to match my new suit, the walls painted and the carpet steam cleaned...only one more thing camera man at the rear of the candles ......

"Does my padded bum look big in this?"

Posted Image

Good Heavens...How am I supposed to get any work done on my opera scores when you gals insist on skinnydipping right here in the Lair? Not that I mind ....but it's very distracting, dears...and now Lairotica is wrapping herself in my cape and getting it all wet!!! You gals!...what am I going to do with you?!!!

xmargx

Yes chachababy..it's sort of the pinnacle of the movies ultimate dance, isn't it?....Gerry does it all the way through....floating across each scene, dancing his way down the corridor, off the gondola, up the steps, through the belfry doors, across the back of the curtain as he shadows Buquet, fighting Raoul, walking down the steps in Masquerade and the ultimate bridge scene...I'm probably going to get into trouble but I think..can you imagine Phanty not being totally seduced by Christine here, she's willing and his body feels that, when he holds her he must have been 'excited' and she wasn't afraid anymore she wanted, almost welcomed it. Gerry and Emmy's hands tried to emphasise that I think in an innocent way but it was I think obviously happening as Phanty was well and truly 'out of control' if you know what I mean.....I WAS....GERRY IS ONE HELL OF A FINE SPECIMEN OF MALE PHYSIQUE.....ain't no guessing what he's packing in that outfit.....and back on track she say's danced so beautifully ...I so love a man who can dance, next to eyes, intelligence the most wondrous aspects of being in a mans arms and a pre-cursor, along with slow, wet kisses of other, promised pleasures...... but hey what do I know?.

Speaking of the PONR I love the part when he turns to walk to the stairs and climbs those steps ever so slowly. OMG he's so sexy in that scene.What am I saying? He's sexy throughout the movie.But there's just something about that scene that really makes me :heat: warm and fuzzy inside. And that walk across the bridge!!!! What more can I say?

Mistress of His Roses

Posted ImagePeggy

xmargx

Yes chachababy..it's sort of the pinnacle of the movies ultimate dance, isn't it?....Gerry does it all the way through....floating across each scene, dancing his way down the corridor, off the gondola, up the steps, through the belfry doors, across the back of the curtain as he shadows Buquet, fighting Raoul, walking down the steps in Masquerade and the ultimate bridge scene...I'm probably going to get into trouble but I think..can you imagine Phanty not being totally seduced by Christine here, she's willing and his body feels that, when he holds her he must have been 'excited' and she wasn't afraid anymore she wanted, almost welcomed it. Gerry and Emmy's hands tried to emphasise that I think in an innocent way but it was I think obviously happening as Phanty was well and truly 'out of control' if you know what I mean.....I WAS....GERRY IS ONE HELL OF A FINE SPECIMEN OF MALE PHYSIQUE.....ain't no guessing what he's packing in that outfit.....and back on track she say's danced so beautifully ...I so love a man who can dance, next to eyes, intelligence the most wondrous aspects of being in a mans arms and a pre-cursor, along with slow, wet kisses of other, promised pleasures...... but hey what do I know?.

Speaking of the PONR I love the part when he turns to walk to the stairs and climbs those steps ever so slowly. OMG he's so sexy in that scene.What am I saying? He's sexy throughout the movie.But there's just something about that scene that really makes me :heat: warm and fuzzy inside. And that walk across the bridge!!!! What more can I say?

Mistress of His Roses

Posted ImagePeggy

xmargx

HOLY CRAP! Marg!..... where is Bethy with that fire hose?????

I'm on fire!!!!!

FIRE IN THE LAIR!!!!!!!

Swannie

Judy!!! I love that song!!!! on your siggy!!! It was the theme song at my daughter's HS graduation, dedicated to the parents, teachers and other mentors!!! Beautiful signature!!! It's wonderful to see everyone dropping in.....

Edited by Debrasue

I know Swansong ...it's like it hits you in the first glimpse of Gerry or not at all, so strange...I've tried to convert many and most say...oh it was good and then one or two will say.....WOW....he's DIVINE, AWESOME, WHO IS HE?....TELL ME MORE, I need to see him in somethingelse....why is that?...I have no idea, perhaps we have no resistance to him...he's a virus that gets into our system and there is simply NO CURE OR REASON FOR IT....I'm not complaining......

and on that note ladies, even though I will loose track again I must say nite, nite and hey it isn't raining but it will tomorrow and thoughts for London especially at this minute......crossing fingers everyone stays safe...nite, nite.

And what's weird is.... I took some of my friends to POTO who totally GOT it. They were deeply moved...even shattered by the story, and felt that way long afterward. But others just couldn't see what was so special, and I started wondering if I was a few fries short of a happy meal.... a few notes short of an Opera score.... a few curls short of Christine's wig!!!

And I REALLY don't get when people can't see what we see in Gerry's portrayal. Honestly, some of the reviews written about his performance both as an actor and as a singer made me so angry, I wanted to do bad things to the writers (and I don't mean good bad... I mean BAD bad!)

You are right Jilly... it means so much to have a place and people we can share these things with.... cause really, POTO is not so much a movie, as it is a phenomenon!

Swannie

Just thought I would let you ladies know, I am in big pain today. For some reason, my eye tooth (one that was veneered) has become extremely sensitive all the way up into gum and sinus. It feels like that whole nerve is on fire, so I go back to the dentist tomorrow.

Throb throb throb! (if this was the gutter, that phrase would have a whole different meaning!) Hahahahahah!

Swannie

xmargx

Hello all my lair sisters!! It looks like it's been a wee busy in the lair today! All the beautiful poetry just oozing out all over and of course we are still deciding if there really is another like Gerry out there in this big wide world. I guess there probably is but since I haven't found nary a one in all my 61 years I'm sticking with HRH! Jill. I think I've used the term scatterbrained a few times too not meaning that Gerry isn't the intelligent Man that we all know him to be but he does lose track of things that he is saying and doing sometimes and you know I often call myself a scatterbrain ( although I am somewhat of an intelligent person so I've been told) but my real persona is definitely being a scatterbrain!....Now what was I saying....Oh and yes I loved the Velvet Rope...Thanks Deb for sharing it with us! Have a great week-end my Gorgeous Ladies of the Lair.

Posted Image

Hey xmargx I love when you drop in....you have sooo much to share and I love every word!!!! Your caption for Erik/Don Juan is soo adorable....I noticed your new trading card...Margaret Lockwood...awesome, gal...

Hey Swannn!!!!!! "The bridge is crossed so stand and watch it Burnnnn!!!!!! We've crossed the Point of No....Re....turnnnn.........

Hey xmargx...yeah...we're keeping London in our prayers....

Edited by Debrasue

Okay, it's bad enough that it's my TOTM..... and I am extremely whoremoanal (that is not a typo) right now..... but thoughts of Don Juan.... me in his HOT embrace, flames leaping up all around us..... him hissing in my ear ..."Wait till you seeeee what I'm going to do to you when I get you down in that sssssswan bed, my dear."

Yeah, that body behind you, pressing up against you.... those arms OWNING you.....

Need water!!!!

Swannie

HOLY CRAP! Marg!..... where is Bethy with that fire hose?????

I'm on fire!!!!!

FIRE IN THE LAIR!!!!!!!

Swannie

No worries children.. Bethy's here.

Posted Image

Yall okay..

The work of the Queen Bee is never done! :kisswink:

Posted Image