Gerard Butler GALS

'Love Letters from the Lair'

Hey...I just relieved some 'memories' in thread/part #1...looking for broken picture links & stuff....but I still love reading those wonderful first time POTO moments...really easy to get distracted with the lovely pictures and musings...we really have come along way in only two months....Love you gals...gonna go snuggle & maybe have a nice Phantomish dream....and let the EuroLairGals keep the posts for awhile....

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey...I just relieved some 'memories' in thread/part #1...looking for broken picture links & stuff....but I still love reading those wonderful first time POTO moments...really easy to get distracted with the lovely pictures and musings...we really have come along way in only two months....Love you gals...gonna go snuggle & maybe have a nice Phantomish dream....and let the EuroLairGals keep the posts for awhile....

Hello everybody, it's 5 minutes to noon in Rome, 42°C (about 107°F) here...

no wonder poor DJ feels like this: Posted Image

(poor cutie, pugs really suffer from heat, and I totally relate to him, as I'm literally melting, too... and, alas!, it's not 'cos of Gerry.)

Oh, your poor little doggie looks just so miserable. Can't say as I blame him in heat like that.

I think I'm still doing the Post Vegas Bluesy thing and just haven't had the urge to post much the past few days. But I still continue to love this place and find it so relaxing and comforting. I liken it to putting my feet up on the sofa under a warm blanket on a wintery, gray day. Just a soothing place to be. But since it is most definitely NOT a wintery day, except in Australia perhaps, I'll have to come up with a new analogy. :lol:

:hugs: to all,

Jilly

Jillian, Mistress of the Night

Posted Image

Hi Mina....yeah...it's 12 noon here now...and above 100 degrees, also....poor Don Juan Puppy...my Mom's dogs are both over 100 lbs ....she has to let them in to keep the flies off of them....& keep them cool....I hate being indoors...but the heat is just too much in the afternoon now.....how about some cool Phantom pics?...Snow sounds nice and cooling...

Recognize these awesome shoulders?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Erik in action...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Erik cooling down & taking a breather...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Debrasue

Now this is very interesting....the statue heads....the man's head has a mask & black blindfold...the female one next to him has a black veil tied around & covering her face (it looks like a female head...could be wrong) I love how Gerry's eyes seem so dark....Love this pic...very intense emotions going on....inside.....

Posted Image

Edited by Debrasue

Yep, and that one too!

But that one has a hint of sadness, don't you think? he looks like he's inwardly fighting to hold himself together... to project confidence and strength outwardly, when inside... he is so vulnerable and afraid.

I see the little boy Phantom in his eyes.

It's like Gerry said, he felt that the Phantom knew from the very beginning his scheme would not work, and that in the end, he would loose Christine. So when Gerry played the role, as they were filming, he kept that in the back of his head.

Swannie

Swann...this site is acting a little wiggy...the pages keep resizing and the editor is being tempermental also... but I'm still here....that last pic was acting strangely...so I uploaded again with a new name...that should work...

In all of these photos G looks like he's been crying....yes his eyes look very sad... Our Phantom...will probably.... always feel unworthy..... of Love....

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Debrasue

Hey Lair Gals

I have been away the last few days. Hope I was missed :rotflmao: Well I have been busy.

I got some major catching up to see what has been happen here.

Hugs to all

Lairotica

Lairotica,

The Master's Joy of the Flesh

Posted Image

Edited by Erica78

Just popping in to say hi to all my wonderful Lair sisters and soak up some POTO goodness at the same time! Working on a new Phantom siggy for my sister but running out of different ideas. I'll get back in the swing of things pretty soon. Part of my plan was to come here for some much needed inspiration. Debrasue, the last pic you posted is one of my veeeery favorite pics of Erik! Mina....oh I feel so bad for your sweet little Pug!! We used to take a bandana and wet it down with cold water and tie it around our Sunnys (our dog) neck. I think it actually helped! Well gonna go and see whats happening on the site before I bury my head back in Graphicing..(not a word but it works)

Ladyfran of the Lair 'Mistress of the Masters Cherished Violin'

Posted Image

I miss EVERYONE when they are away from The Lair.... hell, I even miss myself!

Check out my new siggy by Janie! I just love it!

I am writing, writing, writing!

Swannie

:claphands: Verra nice Swannie!!! Janie does beautiful work doesn't she? The theme is pairfect!

Posted Image

Wow..Fran..I just noticed you have 'G in Blue' as part of your mopboy avatar...how did you get the other girl out??? I just trimmed that whole side...amputated poor G's knee LOL!...Your girl is pretty...that other girl...ewww....nononono....she was a little too 'creepy' for me! I haven't got to cutting out specific objects yet.....

Hey Swann! Your new signature is awesome!!! Janie really knows how to put things together...just beautiful!

I missed you Lairotica!!!

Edited by Debrasue

Swannie love you new siggy it is beautiful.

Aww thanks Deb and Swannie I missed everyone also.

I also missed lovely scents and sounds of the lair. The candles, the music, the pictures, the poetry, the incense, and of course the LAKE. Speaking of which I think its time to shed my clothes and jump in.

*Lairotica slips out of her dress and jumps in*

Aww its nice to be home.

Lairotica,

The Master's Joy of the Flesh

Posted Image

Posted Image

Good Heavens...How am I supposed to get any work done on my opera scores when you gals insist on skinnydipping right here in the Lair? Not that I mind ....but it's very distracting, dears...and now Lairotica is wrapping herself in my cape and getting it all wet!!! You gals!...what am I going to do with you?!!!

Hey Erik, how about a nice round of group sex?????

Nahhhhhh..... I want you all to myself! You and that ruffly white shirt...in the swan bed.....NOW!

Swannie

(sorry GALS... it's that TOTM!)

Edited by Swansong

I missed you, Erica!! Glad to have you back. Swannie, sound like you are

keeping your promise to yourself: less time "playing here" and more time

writing!! We benefit from both, so I guess I can't tease you in one direction

or the other.

Fran, I was about to ask you if you had any "new siggies" you would like to

see displayed--oh well, I love the one I have so will just keep it up until you

are feeling particularly creative--okay? Honestly, the lips on my current

siggy are almost too beautiful to be real, anybody agree?

Our summer hasn't really started here. Good weather usually begins the

second week of July, but our summer extends into September. We are

really lucky that we seldom have more than a handful of REALLY hot days

and even then, it cools off fairly well at night. I guess that is why we stick

around--mild summers and mild winters. I hope your respective heat waves

lessen soon.

Swannie, I just read your post!! Your are NAUGHTY, but isn't the idea of you

and Erik in the swan bed--well, I bet you have been writing, haven't you. BTY,

in whose mind do you reside when writing the characters--Erik's or Christine's?

Now if it is BOTH, no wonder you are thinking those thoughts!!

Judith of the Lair, Keeper of the Innocents

and Guardian of the Royal Pug

Posted Image

Edited by mommaduck

Uhmmm...gee...I've never really been around someone so.. ..assertive..uhmm...

Posted Image

Uhmmm...who's nervous???

Posted Image

Debra's the one who is nervous!...No! ...wait!..Debra come back!...don't leave me alone....Uhmmm...Oh...Geeze...

Posted Image

So...Swann...you got that ....uhmmm...look in your eye, there...

Oh! MY God!! By the Swanbed!! Did you see the size of that Rat???!!!

Posted Image

Edited by Debrasue

Swann...this site is acting a little wiggy...the pages keep resizing and the editor is being tempermental also... but I'm still here....that last pic was acting strangely...so I uploaded again with a new name...that should work...

the thing is photobucket won't accept piccies larger than 1024 pixels, so if you upload someting lager than that, it automatically resizes it... :tantrum:

naughty swannie!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

naughty swannie!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Well I mean come on.... the man's got his own harem down here!

*Barry White CD playing in the background*...... "Let's get it on......."

Swannie

Just checking in to say hi. Been away for awhile as I wasn't feeling well. Not much new going on here just wanted to say hello.I've been peeking in now and then but not posting so thought I'd better, even if it's just to say hi. Some one of these days I'll write my love letter to the Phantom. It's not easy for me to put my thoughts down on paper but I'm gonna try.

Mistress of His Roses

Posted ImagePeggy

Get with it Peggy...you're the one that got me in the POTO mode...well besides a glimps of an adonis known to women all over the world as Gerard Butler!!...just saying his name makes me........oh never mind I'll just say Swannie Sweetie....you got the right idea!!

Hi Lairotica! I haven't been around that much myself! Nice to see you back and what's been going on in the video world?? :kisswink:

Judy, Nice to see you Hon. I'm having a siggy block so to speak...but hope to be back in the groove soon. I'll surprise you! How's that?

BTW, Debrasue....I use a different program and really don't crop too much. I use clone tools and Gerry goodness! :kisswink:

Hope you all have a lovely day and I'm going to try and come back tonight and check in. {{HUGS}}

Posted Image

Edited by ladyfran