Gerard Butler GALS

:cunning:

:yippee:

Nice piccies Laila How long has he been back...loosing his tan and getting that will it never stop raining face already.... :cunning::confused: who cares nice to see him home...oh why didn't he go to Glastonbury I'd love to have seen him knee deep in mud and swaying his arms to KILLERS...and Manic Street Preachers oh and Shirley Bassey..boy that woman's got one pair of lungs.... :yippee:

Hope that the link work

http://www.filmmagic.com/SearchResult.aspx...tler&sfld=C

Gerry was at the Pre Wimbledon Party, he looks good :)

:lolita:

xmargx

Posted Image

What a little tease!! You can't tell me he doesn't know EXACTLY what he's doing showing that little triangle of skin! :spontaneous:

Issy

He trimmed off the curls I love so much! :tissues:

But the triangle makes me think :hump: thoughts!

Gerry you tease!

I wanna be his triangle nuzzler!! :heat:

Bella

you just beat me Laila, i had a post all ready to go LOL here are a few more pics from the Pre-Wimbledon Party hosted by Sir Richard Branson

http://www.gerardbutlergals.com/gallery/th...s.php?album=738

Posted Image Posted ImagePosted Image

Oh, noooooooooooo, short hair again!!! :tantrum:

Gerry, please grow back the scruffy curls, I love, love, LOVE them!

(oooh, but do I catch a glimpse of abs skin? :cunning: :cunning: :cunning: )

I'm so glad he never wears T-shirts under his dress clothes. He always gives the impression that he wants to undress in a hurry!

And ooooooooo.... we do like that!

Who needs nekkie Chippendales, when you can see a that enticing patch of Gerry's bare tummy! :spontaneous:

Swannie

Edited by Swansong

I'm Luvin the short haircut!!! I love when he does something different...just out of the blue like that! He never gets boring....it could possibly be part of the character he's filming now...whatever....I don't care ....he always looks great!!! I like t-shirts...but for me it's a military thing.... white undershirts & buzzed hair-cut....but that's just me!!!

I did notice he's not wearing his necklaces....and in these pics his eyes(and his smile) seem 'tired'....poor baby..is that the "will it never stop raining face" xmargx?.....

Thanks for the pics Laila & Stef!

Edited by Debrasue

Oh I love the little sneak peek of heaven under that shirt. Oh to be the lucky one to undo all of those pesky buttons. :heat: I love Gerry w/short, long, probably even bald if he chooses it. He's yummy either way to me.

Thanks for the pics!

Cassie

OH THANK YOU FOR THESE...:thud:

Between the grey suit, the WHITE SHIRT, the skin showing and you know, I do love the curls, but I LOVE THAT SHORTER 'DO.

I had a feeling he'd be at Wimbledon if he was in England then...only because a guy I work with that is from England IS THERE RIGHT NOW just for that, I had almost forgotten that it was starting this week, and a ton of stars go to it.

OMG!!!!!!!!!He always...always....always looks delicious!!!!Ger, I don't care how you wear your hair.......the white shirt is yummy and oh my that little patch of your tummy..... you little tease you!!!!!*singing* I'm In Heavan........

I'm so glad that Gerry is too impatient to button more than 4 buttons on his shirts, that's fine with me. I'm hoping that his stylist (if he has one) would never ever introduce Gerry to a turtle neck. That would simple be WRONG to cover up the mancleavage and peek-a-boo of the treasure trail.

I did notice the kn@@@ered look Debrasue....well it's like everyone you get back to your own bed and sleep like a teenage boy at a week-end.....he's home....ha ha ha..just rubbin it in....don't get much chance to do that :rotflmao::rotflmao:

and yes....that's the look ..... didn't take him long ....did it? he's gone soft in all that American sun.... :rotflmao:

As for the jewellery...well I'm a GOOD GIRL...I never noticed his BODY PART... :tasty: until you GALS pointed it out to me....British see, stiff upper lip we know how to control ourselves over here....I only admire him for his brains and business accumum :lalala::rotflmao: ....spelling, hey its bl@@dy early over here.... :yippee: and he'd get called a right, propper Jessie if he wore those necklaces and bracelets in London...you don't do that unless you're batting for the other side, which I don't have a problem with but ... ....tee hee....argh bless we are so Freudianly anally retentive in old Blighty aren't we....? Plus the rain would make them go rusty and weigh them down.... :confused:

One final snippet before I have to fly...12 hour shift to start soon....

WIMBELDON....HA HA HA.....THAT AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN.......it's like yes you've guessed it as we say here...PI@@ING IT DOWN....AGAIN :bonk::wave:

xmargx

I did notice he's not wearing his necklaces....and in these pics his eyes(and his smile) seem 'tired'....poor baby..is that the "will it never stop raining face" xmargx?.....

I did notice the kn@@@ered look Debrasue....well it's like everyone you get back to your own bed and sleep like a teenage boy at a week-end.....he's home....ha ha ha..just rubbin it in....don't get much chance to do that :rotflmao::rotflmao:

and yes....that's the look ..... didn't take him long ....did it? he's gone soft in all that American sun.... :rotflmao:

As for the jewellery...well I'm a GOOD GIRL...I never noticed his BODY PART... :tasty: until you GALS pointed it out to me....British see, stiff upper lip we know how to control ourselves over here....I only admire him for his brains and business accumum :lalala::rotflmao: ....spelling, hey its bl@@dy early over here.... :yippee: and he'd get called a right, propper Jessie if he wore those necklaces and bracelets in London...you don't do that unless you're batting for the other side, which I don't have a problem with but ... ....tee hee....argh bless we are so Freudianly anally retentive in old Blighty aren't we....? Plus the rain would make them go rusty and weigh them down.... :confused:

WIMBELDON....HA HA HA.....THAT AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN.......it's like yes you've guessed it as we say here...PI@@ING IT DOWN....AGAIN :bonk::wave:

xmargx

I prefer him without the necklaces because they get in the way of my view of his chest.

Gerry looks great in those pics but he also looks like he is either tired of posing for pictures or he is just tired. He smiled more in pics before he went to London. I think they are working him too hard for this new movie. I love the hair and no necklaces. He looks great but unhappy. That makes me sad!!! :tissues:

Kathy

Gerry is working right now, in the film "Rocknrolla", so that is probably his character's look.

I think Gerry looks so masculine and straight-out sexual with that no-nonsense hair cut.

And the impatient look of just a few buttons fastened.

It is very apparent that there is no WB PR lady around to make him button, tuck and smile.

YEAH!!! Gerry as Gerry. :claphands:

xmargx

'we are so Freudianly anally retentive in old Blighty '

Hey Gal speak for yourself, you trying to give us a bad name over here? :rotflmao:

Don't think anyone would ever call me 'anally retentive'. Posted Image

Anna X