Gerard Butler GALS

OMG!!!!!!!!!He always...always....always looks delicious!!!!Ger, I don't care how you wear your hair.......the white shirt is yummy and oh my that little patch of your tummy..... you little tease you!!!!!*singing* I'm In Heavan........

That is so naughty :cunning::claphands:

He looks too serious... I'm missing his smile :kisswink:

MJ

As for the jewellery...well I'm a GOOD GIRL...I never noticed his BODY PART... :tasty: until you GALS pointed it out to me....

Hey Gal speak for yourself, you trying to give us a bad name over here? :rotflmao:

Don't think anyone would ever call me 'anally retentive'. Posted Image

Anna X

:funnyabove: :rotflmao: Ha, ha, ha,.....I love you English gals...so funny!!! Hey!...xmargx...I didn't notice the tummy....I didn't get that far....just noticed how...uhmmm...'knackered' his face ...eyes...posture.... looked...You know if his Mum wants to take a day off & not worry 'bout her son ....I'm sure there's plenty of us here who could pick up the slack...boy.... do we notice every detail of this man....LOL!

I just love when he looks like he's in a state of partial undress. But he cut his hair! :tantrum: Gerry, I love you no matter what, but please leave something for us to run our fingers through. And he does look very tired. Poor baby!

I just love when he looks like he's in a state of partial undress. But he cut his hair! :tantrum: Gerry, I love you no matter what, but please leave something for us to run our fingers through.

well, erm... actually... there's plenty of things to run our fingers on... *PG-13* *PG-13* *PG-13* *PG-13* *PG-13* *PG-13* *PG-13* *PG-13* PG-13* *PG-13* *PG-13* *PG-13* *PG-13* *PG-13* *PG-13* (sorry, can't help it, this week I'm a Terry's kinky GAL...)

Oh I love the little sneak peek of heaven under that shirt. Oh to be the lucky one to undo all of those pesky buttons. :heat: I love Gerry w/short, long, probably even bald if he chooses it. He's yummy either way to me.

Thanks for the pics!

Cassie

The pictures I like best are the ones with the open shirt showing off his necklaces etc. with the crossed arms. The next best are of him at LAX airport au naturel as the saying goes, not posing but very natural and relaxed. His hair not too well groomed. The grey suit and white shirt with just a bit of tummy showing are great too. No wonder he's tired, with all the blitzing he's done in the last little while he's in for some serious R&R. Too bad he's so far away. Ahhhhhhhh! well. Sigh!!! :cunning::pointy:

Love the suit. He looks a bit tired but cute as usual. He needs to vacation in Florida for awhile. I have a place for him to stay. LOL.

Geara

I was just getting use to his curly hair and he cuts it off. That is ok....I like him in any way. He did look tired. Maybe he needs to visit Japan more often that was the one place he didn't seem tired. I loved the pics. He looked so cute. I just wanna kiss him!!!!!

He looks great with the new hair cut. Nice and fresh. ...And the little triangle of skin - Oh thank you thank you - I nearly choked on my coffee at work what a treat. :kisswink:

I officially name that, "The Butler Triangle." It looks like people are going to get "lost" in it, much like its Bermuda cousin, but in a good way. :kisswink:

Add that to the map of Gerry's body. (Which I can't find again - can anyone point me to that thread?)

Edited by #99

I agree with you, Rebekah. However, I do love the curls. I was hoping Gerry will grow his hair out for Nim's Island. It's gonna have to be long unless he'd let a ten year old girl or a sea lion cut his hair! :rotflmao:

Suzie

First and foremost thankyou for the pics.

Can I say holy hell, that little bit of hair on his belly is freaking sexy. As to the shirt I want to rip his shirt off let the 4 button fly off, either that or thoughts of a wet shirt come to mine. Nice shade of white like em transparent, lol....

...As to the shirt I want to rip his shirt off let the 4 button fly off, either that or thoughts of a wet shirt come to mine. Nice shade of white like em transparent, lol....

Me too Rowdy Girl!! I say rip it and let those buttons fly!! :ohbaby2: :drool1:

UH.... Did he have a shirt on??? :confused: :heat::stars:

Palpatationspalpatationspalpatations etcetcetcetcetcetcetc

:cunning: Fran

:cunning:

:yippee:

Hello ladies, I was hoping Gerry would be on Jonathan Ross tonight but no such luck and he's not on there next week...where is he? there's low profile and low profile....boo hoo..... :tantrum:

Looking at those piccies again though......maybe GB's laid back, cream crackered look and no jewelery was because hardly anyone registers him here now and he can 'relax' to the point of.....

NOT FASTENING HIS BUTTONS :tasty: AND LEAVING US A GLIMPSE OF HAIRY, :tasty: WARM, :tasty: SOFT, :tasty: PLIABLE, :tasty: WHISPY :tasty: ...anymore descriptive words that don't require CENSORING..... :heat: :heat: :heat: :heat: FLESH.....

Why couldn't it have been a little warmer, a lot warmer, warm or HOT HOT HOT....Gerry might have gone all the way then and opened his buttons to his TONSILS...

It's okay I'm RAIN crazy...... :tantrum:

:lolita:

xmargx

Isn't he a cutie!! Love the triangle. Tantilizing... :kisswink:

Sal

Oooohhh!!!! I just came up with a Poem ....Ode to "The Love Triangle"....now that's what I call a twist of phrase!!! Thanks Sal!.....

Woot Mannn!!!! xmrgx gal........you got a trading card!!!! Margaret Lockwood...Cool!

And down below...Cool graphic, Paulette!!! And Kitty is cool also!!! I kknow I use the word cool too much...but it's such a Hot day today here in LA....And Love Triangles aren't helping any!!!

Edited by Debrasue