• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:claphands::claphands:Posted ImageSuzie! I'm so glad it was you. :goodjob2:

Hey Susan, I never win anything either... :kisswink:

hugs,

Sue

Congratulations Suzie . . . it's fun to win isn't it? Can't wait to hear what all you got.

beejay

I thought I had congratulated Kitty and Anna, but couldn't find it. So here it is:

Kitty and Anna CONGRATULATIONS

Dee

Anna, I received your card today. You are so sweet. And yes, I did make the sandals myself. Talk about a labor of love!!

:cheer2:

#3 - TEXAS GRAMMA/SUZIE

DLSPBS - PAT FROM CHI-TOWN :rose:

P.S. YOU SAID YOU WERE LUSTING

FOR THE " CHICAGO ROSE AFGHAN "

IN VEGAS !!! ( AND GB TOO ! )

SO AT LEAST YOU WILL GET A " CHICAGO ROSE " !!!

Edited by DLSPBS

CONGRATUATIONS TEXAS GRAMMA YOU DESERVE IT SO MUCH!

Susan I agree with dlsmilad that we should keep this going!

Thanks guys! I am SOOOO excited! I'll let you know what was in the package when I get it. Meantime, EVERYONE needs to jump on Raffle Number 4!!! The Scottish Youth Theater lit the acting fires in one Gerard Butler, and maybe there is another little superstar out there who will get his start bacause of us!

Suzie

:cheer2:

#3 - TEXAS GRAMMA/SUZIE

DLSPBS - PAT FROM CHI-TOWN :rose:

P.S. YOU SAID YOU WERE LUSTING

FOR THE " CHICAGO ROSE AFGHAN "

IN VEGAS !!! ( AND GB TOO ! )

SO AT LEAST YOU WILL GET A " CHICAGO ROSE " !!!

--------------------------------

I am just amazed by you Pat ! The amount of effort you put into each one of the roses, for instance, to help raise money for the SYT. I just want to say here and now, I feel so lucky to have won your Chicago Rose Afghan in Las Vegas ! I am not yet clever enough with my computer to be able to put the picture of the Afghan in here, so all the GALS can see how pretty it really was. Thank you ZanyZombie, and Becozy for getting the picture in for me. I do have some great pictures of your afghan that I will try to put into GALS in a few days.

The committment that so many of the GALS' members exhibit, just blows me away. It is such a dedicated, committed, and fun loving group that love Gerry. He too, must be just blown away when ever he checks the GALS site. To think that a lot of the charities that he cares so much about, are the receipients of so much love and generosity of spirit, (and money) on his behalf ! I don't think he realizes how much he inspires others, to find out how good it feels to get involved and help people less fortunate than ourselves. WOW ! :inlove:

Sue L---->MyPhantomsSong

Added clickable thumbnail ;)Posted Image

:hugs:

Edited by becozy
added Sue's pic!

Congratulations Suzie !!!!! I am so happy for you and yes let us know what you get. If anyone deserves it you do I am so glad for you lu lu Betts :yippee: :yippee: :yippee:

Thank you Susan, my box arrived safely today.

We had fun unpacking the goodies,

A FANtastic bracelet with 5 Gerrylicious mini pics of Himself, made by Adoring. :thankyou: I'm wearing it now and keep glancing at it. :kiss:

Timeline Movie Press Kit with more Gerryoggley pics of Himself as Marek. :cunning: AND SIGNED BY GERRY! :yippee:

Huge framed 8x10 black and white drawing of King Leo in a perfect thighlectable pose with his humungously large spear. :rotflmao:

Starbucks Coffee Holder adorned with more Gerrylicious pics of Himself.:thud:

3am Butlered T-shirt which will be wornout by Christmas 'cause I just love wearing it. :rotflmao:

Framed 4x6 collage of never ending pics of Gerryloveliness. :cunning:

The cutest Christmas ornament of a Scottish Santa complete with Bagpipes and resplendant in Kilt. :rotflmao:

And last but not least a Black GB Convention 007 Tote Bag to carry everything around in if I wish to keep it all safe and close to me! :pointy:

Edited to add,

Gerry Juice car sticker, we just found this attached to the back of one of the photographs!

I am a Happy GerryGal today! :yo:

Huggles,

Anna X

Edited by Anna

Wow Anna! That's amazing!! Congrats to you and Kittypro, and now Suzie!!

I'm off to purchase my Raffle #4 tickets! :escape:

:claphands:

Holy Cow! A true GERRY JUICE OVERDOSE ! I would love to be in your place. But since I can't do that, I will just have to live vicariously through you, so pour on every detail of every item you won.

Good for you! It makes it doubly wonderful, when a good person wins something that means so much to them.

Sue L--->MyPhantomsSong

Anna - I was worried about whether it would get there so quickly because I heard that the Royal Mail is supposed to be staging another strike this week so I'm really happy it all arrived before that!!

The Timeline press kit is autographed by Gerry. It is a little hard to see it because he signed it with a black Sharpie and the background is dark - but I wanted to make sure everyone knew since I did say that EACH of the 4 raffles includes something that has Gerry's autograph.

TEASER for raffle #4 - there is a double dose - a photo with both Gerry's and Lena's autographs on it, among the items in this raffle package.

SUE L -

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH

FOR THE TESTAMONIAL !!!

CHICAGO ROSE AFGHAN #2 WINNER

GALS VEGAS 2007 CONVENTION

Posted Image

GALS - LETS ALL GIVE SUSAN~SPORRAN

A GREAT BIG SEND-OFF TO SCOTLAND AND

SCOTTISH YOUTH THEATRE !!!

RAFFLE #4 SOUNDS LIKE THE BIG ONE !!!

( RAFFLE THAT IS - OK MINDS OUT OF THE GUTTER NOW !!! )

DLSPBS - PAT :rose:

Edited by DLSPBS

Anna - I was worried about whether it would get there so quickly because I heard that the Royal Mail is supposed to be staging another strike this week so I'm really happy it all arrived before that!!

The Timeline press kit is autographed by Gerry. It is a little hard to see it because he signed it with a black Sharpie and the background is dark - but I wanted to make sure everyone knew since I did say that EACH of the 4 raffles includes something that has Gerry's autograph.

TEASER for raffle #4 - there is a double dose - a photo with both Gerry's and Lena's autographs on it, among the items in this raffle package.

:omg: SUSAN! I hadn't noticed, I was too busy keeping everyones fingers off the prints! :tissues:

:ohbaby2:

:wow2:

:thankyou:

Huggles,

Anna X

REMINDER - TODAY IS YOUR LAST CHANCE TO GET IN ON RAFFLE #4!!!

We have a great final raffle package - and the roses provided by DLSPBS from her Chicago Rose Afghan Company are just beautiful so everyone who has purchased at least $10 of tickets over the course of the 4 raffles is going to get one of those, and everyone who participates getsl "party favors" from me.

Just so you all know - the party favors and roses probably won't get into the mail until I return from Scotland. If I get the address of the winner of raffle #4 by tomorrow night that will go out in the mail this week, but then I will be gone for 12 days. I want you to know that you won't be forgotten and I will contact everyone who participated in the 4 raffles to get their snail mail address so I can get your goodies out to you as soon as possible. If you don't want to wait for me to contact you then feel free to PM me with your address and if possible I will get your goodies out to you this week.

Susan

REMINDER - TODAY IS YOUR LAST CHANCE TO GET IN ON RAFFLE #4!!!

We have a great final raffle package - and the roses provided by DLSPBS from her Chicago Rose Afghan Company are just beautiful so everyone who has purchased at least $10 of tickets over the course of the 4 raffles is going to get one of those, and everyone who participates getsl "party favors" from me.

Just so you all know - the party favors and roses probably won't get into the mail until I return from Scotland. If I get the address of the winner of raffle #4 by tomorrow night that will go out in the mail this week, but then I will be gone for 12 days. I want you to know that you won't be forgotten and I will contact everyone who participated in the 4 raffles to get their snail mail address so I can get your goodies out to you as soon as possible. If you don't want to wait for me to contact you then feel free to PM me with your address and if possible I will get your goodies out to you this week.

Susan

Suzie, CONGRATULATIONS on winning Raffle #3 :claphands: .... my good wishes are a little late here, but heartfelt, nontheless!

Susan, not that I dare believe I'll be the lucky one to win this last raffle, but I'm sure I speak for every one here when I say that whatever you manage to do to get the prizes mailed out, you will do your best--as you always do--and that's good enough for me! You do so much for us, you are every inch the professional, and have never let us down yet...you so deserve this trip...wish I were going with you!

Have a glorious time in Scotland,

Alison

Edited by phanphorlife

My package has arrived!!! :wow2: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee:

I am beyond thrilled with the most wonderful surprises! In the box was a lovely gift bag which contained:

Autographed 8x10 Sepia-toned picture of Gerry as King Leonidas *sigh* :heat:

Artist signed 8X10 drawing of King Leonidas *sigh again*

Beautiful Swarovski crystal POTO bracelet made by Adoring

A “One More Kiss” DVD

“What Happens in Vegas” tee

A lovely wee kilted Santa Christmas Ornament (Perfect – I’m a Christmas freak!)

Three plastic enclosed magnetic Gerry pictures (1 5x7, 2 4x6) to put on the fridge

A packet of “Gerry Confetti” party favors (little Gerry pictures of varing size)

A “Car and Driver Powered by Gerry Juice” bumper sticker

A georgeous long-stemmed red Chicago rose from DLSDPS and the Chicago Rose Afghan Company.

Susan, :rose: thank you so very much for putting this wonderful package together. As always, everything you touch is just perfect! I am so excited to be a part of this group and to receive such an awsome gift! I REALLY encourage those who have not participated in the Raffle 4 to get busy and send in their money! Not only are we participating in a cause that is close to Gerry's heart, but we may be making a career possible for some other young person to follow in the wonderful Gerry footsteps! Besides, you may be blessed as I was.

:hearts:

Suzie