Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry's look alike????

Snowbunny

I'm with you Swannie and Madamina. I don't see it ... I mean, if I squint and make my eyes water up, while looking at the monitor from across the room -- a little bit maybe... in the way the light reflects off of the oil on his forehead. But at a normal distance from the computer -- I get nothin'.

I was soooo wanting it to be because .....well I don't know why :confused: maybe so we would have someone else to drool over! This one is okay...but not droolable!

JMO...Fran

Edited by ladyfran

Well, there is a difference in resembling someone and BEING someone. So, I kinda

agree with all of you. He can't hold a candle to Gerry in most ways, but there is a

great resemblance in many different ways so. He probably looks more like Gerry

than anyone else I have seen, but to us, Gerry is just too great/big a presence and

just isn't "comparable." IMO.

Judy

I can definitely see a resemblance when you first see Raul.

Personally, I think Raul looks more like Gerry's brother than Gerry's real brother!

I see the resemblance as well. Definitely some differences but I can see why folks could draw some comparisons. And I agree-could look like a brother in many ways.

And yet it seems,there's still only ONE Gerry!!! :inlove:

I know Gerry is one of a kind but Raul reminded me of Gerry in that video. It was just weird how some angles did look like Gerry. I know if I saw Raul at a party I probably be looking at him all night long wishing it was Gerry!!!!!! LOL......I saw some more pictures of Raul and in some he doesn't even look like Gerry and in some he sort of does. It's weird.

I'm with you Swannie and Madamina. I don't see it ... I mean, if I squint and make my eyes water up, while looking at the monitor from across the room -- a little bit maybe... in the way the light reflects off of the oil on his forehead. But at a normal distance from the computer -- I get nothin'.

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Yeah Holly, or maybe standing on my head WITHOUT my glasses!