Gerard Butler GALS

'Love Letters from the Lair'

Posted Image

Are you the Phantom in my mind...
Or just a man...but one of a kind?
All my thoughts have been possessed...
My God...It's true....I am obsessed!
Visions of you every waking hour...
Gee...Thanks for that 'hot' pic, Swann....now I need a cold shower!
So...what's a gal to do...
When she's compelled to write a poem 'bout you?
Find a cure...take a pill....
But don't tell your mother....she'll call Dr. Phil!!!

Edited by Debrasue

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just a quick note - I'm here too, but will be offline most of the day...

Hey!!!! Lairotica!!!! So what's THAT mean??? What personally good thing is happening...???? Can you tell us...is it a secret...what!???....Heeeyyyy.....I miss your siggy of Lake Cromery when you're not here enough.....well..you'll just have to check your siggy at the door then...cause it's like looking out a window....I NEED windows to look out of....the Lair has no windows...claustrophobia....can't breathe...need...Lairotica's .....sig...gggyyyy!!!!! need to see the lake, Scotland, G smiling....this place needs a skylight or something....

:cunning:

:yippee:

Fast asleep in Phanty land

The Gals of Lair their dreams command

No more angst or clothing scanty

Lost in moves with naked Phanty

Easing all his fears and woe

Tenderly so he will know

All his lonliness, no trace

Kissing sweet his scarred, lost face

There, that's better alone no more

All your GALS they you adore

Obsessed, yes, lost but merry

Sirens of the wondrous Gerry

Hey GALS....it's raining but only a little...maybe......blimey in no time at all it will be scorching again and yeah.... there'll be a WATER SHORTAGE....... :cunning:

:lolita:

xmargx

PS Debrasue you are one strong woman and Gerry/Phanty presses your 'buttons' ...nothing wrong with that :claphands: ..hey he probably watches TV, wants sex all the time :tasty: :tasty: and acts like a frog when he's comfortable with his 'woman'.....but we won't linger on that......will we, tee hee....?

Just dropping by my favorite place for a little Gerry juice. Seems like theres always so many beautiful pictures of HRH here to look at to start my day.And of course I do enjoy reading the posts of my lair sisters as well. Debrasue, I agree, that picture Swannie put up does make one weak in the knees and a little warm in certain places. :kisswink: And he had to have fallen from the sky because no human could possibly be that gorgeous.

Mistress of His Roses

Posted ImagePeggy

Just dropping by my favorite place for a little Gerry juice. Seems like theres always so many beautiful pictures of HRH here to look at to start my day.And of course I do enjoy reading the posts of my lair sisters as well. Debrasue, I agree, that picture Swannie put up does make one weak in the knees and a little warm in certain places. :kisswink: And he had to have fallen from the sky because no human could possibly be that gorgeous.

Mistress of His Roses

Posted ImagePeggy

Whoops don't know how that happened but it posted twice. I only hit it once SORRY!

Edited by chachababy

Swannie, Thanks for that last picture. I have been trying to find just the right pic for my desktop and when I made that one bigger for some reason I don't know what took over my body but I right clicked and changed my desktop before I knew I did it! THUD! Now I want to chane the one on my laptop!

But enough of that, I have to tell you all a story. I'll make it short and sweet okay? Over a year ago before my son Billy sold hos house and went down South my daughter-in law Tabitha would stop in and see me once in a blue moon. We didn't have what you would call a warm and fuzzy relationship but we were cordial. Anyway, she stopped over one day when POTO was just going off and the credits were rolling. She asked what was I watching and I told her. She say's oh is that the guy you like so much. I said yes but I also like the movie and how great he is in it. She didn't really scoff but kind of shrugged it off. I asked her if she would like to borrow it because her Mom would love it too and she was visiting at the time. Anyway. she says she probaly wouldn't have time because they were packing and stuff. So I told her anytime after she could borrow it. Anyway, as you all know I went down to NC for a few weeks and we stayed with Billy and Tabitha and off course while I was there I had to log into Gals on her computer...she started asking questions about 300 and GB then because I think I told you that she said her BF's husband thinks that 300 is the best movie he has EVER seen and loved the guy that played the king! So I said to her to try and watch POTO on the Hallmark channel if shes not doing anything. Well it seems that she tvoed it and I really forgot that I even said anything to her about it....Well guess what?? She made it a point to call me and tell me how much she LOVED IT!!! BTW she has been asking lots a questions about GB :kisswink: Oh and just when it got to the end she said Billy walked in and she thought he was going to have something to say about it but he say's "what are watching POTO"? She said how did you know and then she figured it out that when he came and stayed with me while they were in the middle of relocating that he must have been stuck watching it at my house.. :cunning: He say's to her and listen to this because if you knew my son you would know why I say this...He say's that was a pretty good movie wasn't it????? She said he put her in shock for the day! Also. lucky her...they have a 56 inch TV screen!!!! Just wanted to share this story with you! Tried to shorten it and tell the whole story at the same time>>> :confused:

Ladyfran of the Lair 'Mistress of the Masters Cherished Violin'

Posted Image

Fast asleep in Phanty land

The Gals of Lair their dreams command

No more angst or clothing scanty

Lost in moves with naked Phanty

Easing all his fears and woe

Tenderly so he will know

All his lonliness, no trace

Kissing sweet his scarred, lost faceThere, that's better alone no more

All your GALS they you adore

Obsessed, yes, lost but merrySirens of the wondrous Gerry

Hey GALS....it's raining but only a little...maybe......blimey in no time at all it will be scorching again and yeah.... there'll be a WATER SHORTAGE....... :cunning:

xmargx

PS Debrasue you are one strong woman and Gerry/Phanty presses your 'buttons' ...nothing wrong with that :claphands: ..hey he probably watches TV, wants sex all the time :tasty: :tasty: and acts like a frog when he's comfortable with his 'woman'.....but we won't linger on that......will we, tee hee....?

Hey Fran....that's a wonderful story! Your son sounds like a great guy....that was a cool thing for him to say!

Yeah..that pic of Swann's is awesome....but my puter screen is way to small for all that awesomeness at one time....like the man himself....probably......~sigh~

Hey xmargx.........Love your poem! Any more?Encore! Does it get that hot in England? We've been having water shortages in LA my entire life....nothing new here...I watch tv...sometimes...would love to have sex...sometimes....but then.....I wannna do 10 million other things in between!!!....I think it's called life...living....passion...action....adventure....(as little of drama as possible!!!LOL)...while I still can....I'm an outdoors gotta keep busy girl..so all that tv watchin gets boring ...I like to live my own adventures...not read about them or watch someone else have them...but...I've accepted I'm just too much for any man....and I can't pretend to be less than I am anymore just so some guy can feel comfortable around me...It needs to happen naturally....or it just won't work....but that's just me....and enough about ME!

Photobucket sure is slow....takes forever to upload & download...I must have some spybots lurking around...time for some cyberhousecleaning & defragging & stuff...but...I wanna get some pictures first....so...here I go....this might take awhile...I was thinking about Red Death and Edgar Allen Poe last night.....but I've already done that...and do you know how impossible it is to find an English libretto for Meyerbeer's Robert le Diable???? spent last night searching in vain it seems.....maybe mina knows something....

Sarah....what do you think of Swann's name? Pretty cool....and the icon is lovely...but I'm sure she has more for you to choose from...any ideas for your name to make it more personal to you?......wish I knew you a little better....

Edited by Debrasue

Swannie I just wanted to tell you that I loved the name you came up with for me in the Lair...and also the icon picture..thank you so much. Ill be adding it asap.

and also Thank You Erica..its great to back in the Lair, and to have my own Lair name, now I feel very distinguished lol

Swann...it's a good thing you didn't go to my MySpace....there's still nothing really there....my icon would've been an empty box....with only air in there....totally vacuous....LOL!....

But you did a lovely job with Sarah's...I love it!

I hope it's OK to post so many pics with Emmy in them....it's just so hard for me to look at Phantom and not see her...Christine...even sometimes when I look at G....theres still a part of the Phantom lurking there behind those beautiful eyes...and they look like they 'belong' together...it was their destiny to meet...and make a movie together...anyway I just love the looks on their faces....she sure knows how to push his buttons....whatagal!!!

Plus I also adore that dress....

Posted Image

I was going to post this one but I thought at first it was the one Swann put up....so I had to look at it again...the eyes aren't as brilliant in this photo....this one is The Phantom look....this expression is just begging for a Pure White Mask...

Posted Image

Edited by Debrasue

Hey Lair Gals.

Deb, well I have just stated dating someone new....Nothing serious yet but it fun. I will try to stop bye more so you can see my siggy. Even if it just to post photos.

Well I am home tonight so I will check back later. I am off on a search to find a 4th of July wallpaper for my pooter.

I haven't done this in couple of day. *Lairotica strips of her dress and steps into beautiful underground lake, looks over to the maser of the Lair* "Erik come and join me in nice skinny dip darling"

Hugs

Lairotica

Lairotica,

The Master's Joy of the Flesh

Posted Image

Morning Ladies of the Lovely Lair...it's very early here in Blighty and I'm off in a minute to get a much needed shower, phew what a smelly GAL I am before starting a long shift but just had to say watched the Diana Concert yesterday, not perfect 'like her' but leaving you with a feeling of contentment and happiness just for seeing it, as she did, argh if she were still amongst us...well....can't change that.....sadly. Anyway, watched Andrea Boccelli is it? tee hee it's early the brain cells are mush and what a voice!, a tenor aye Madamina? but.....NOT GERRY......I love a fantastic voice but without the connection and passion it's only music not Phanty's soul....GB did that, love him for it and glad he still gives me tingles to here HIS Music of the Night....

Oh and TAKE THAT.....hey...cuddly Gary Barlow.....anyother man with a 'twinkle' in his eye....and on that note...was it C sharpe or F minor I don't know I'll say bye for now and see you in a few days ...keep safe, keep the faith and keep my seat warm in the Lair........as I walk through the shattered glass with my strapped leather boots and sexy chest and a look of total resilience....I'll be back Christine...never fear Phanty's here..... that's the lack of sleep talking.... :bonk:

xmargx

Hello Gals,how are you all tonight? I am doing great...I come to all tonight with a new poem and am sad to say that I may not be one a lot this week...my mother is keeping me busy for a few days...so I will try to be one as long as possible...okay,anyway,here is my new poem...I hope you all enjoy it.

A snowflake falls

On the rooftop,I have seen many rainfalls.

Yet I have seen only one heart break.

I have seen this as the only thing that fell on my head was a snowflake.

It was on that day that Christine pledged her love to Raoul,that I felt two hearts break.

Both Erik and I's hearts felt somehing that we could not take.

My heart broke for Erik's pain and loneliness that he was feeling...

The pain that he felt must have been blinding.

I want to help him in some way but how I wondered...

As I stood on that same rooftop,Erik had appeared.

He asked me,"When will you help my heart heal?"

My only reply was,"In time,Erik,I will reveal."

Erik sighed and shook his head.

I knew the reply is what I would dread.

As Erik whispered in my ear,"I thought my innocent angel would also help me."

"Healing hearts take time,Erik."I only replied softly.

For what I told him was true...

But what I didn't know was that his interest in me grew.

That was a very sweet poem, Emily. I am glad that you stopped in to share

it with us. I just wanted to let you, and everyone here in the Lair know that

I am still around, reading, "listening," and waiting for the next beautiful work

of art to be posted. Thanks to all of you for keeping this wondeful place so

beautifully decorated with your artistic offerings.

(Now I think I AM losing it--my wordpad is not appearring at the top of my

page, so I won't have my siggy and icon this time!)

Judy

Yay!!!Erica's got a hunny!!! Good for her...I'm so happy...I actually clapped like a little girl!!! Woot!!!

Good to hear from everyone...Judy, marg, Emily, Erica...I didn't get to see the Diana Concert yet...

Emily...your poem is wonderful...sounds like you got a storyline starting.....!

Here's another G & Emm....Paris '04, The Garnier Opera House

Posted Image

Joel & The Kids...

Posted Image

The 3 Musketeers...oops...I mean...

Posted Image

Edited by Debrasue

Hey, lookie what I found on flickr: Posted Image

Isn't that gorgeous? It's "The Cave" in Schloss Linderhof, in Bavaria (Germany), a cave/lair that's been built by king Ludwig II of Bavaria (ok, not *literally* built by him, still it was him who wanted that to be built...). It's actually a undreground theatre, with a lake et al, where opera singers would sing ("sing for meeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!") for king Ludwig - who later in his kingdom was declared mad...

Edited by madamina

Hey, lookie what I found on flickr: Posted Image

Isn't that gorgeous? It's "The Cave" in Schloss Linderhof, in Bavaria (Germany), a cave/lair that's been built by king Ludwig II of Bavaria

More pictures of Ludwig's castle and cave here.

And here, here, here...

Edited by madamina

Those pictures are so beautiful, Madamina! I had the chance to visit King Ludwig's castles while I lived in Germany, and from all I read and learned about him, I felt like he was--although perhaps a little immature and irresponsible at times--a sensitive and somewhat misunderstood soul. And speaking of caves/lairs...I came across a pic (photomanip) last night that makes me wonder if Erik WAS really a gentleman that first night when he led Christine down to the lair.. :cunning::heat: all I need to do now is figure out how to post it here from my photobucket..I'm still learning, so be patient!!

Phannie

Edited by phanphorlife

Good day to all you lovely Lair sisters. I am a bit MIA, as I am suffering from a migraine.... yes, another lovely symptom of my TOTM. I just popped in to see if there was any new news about our Gerry, and of course, I had to visit our lovely Lair.

Mina, I LOVE that picture! It makes the possibility of some eccentric man living in an underground grotto seem plausible, and somehow... I need our Erik to be a plausible, if fantasy figure.

I kinda wish I had a quiet little lake grotto of my own right now.... might help ease this headache. Love to you all!

Swannie

Swansong GAL: Lady of the Lair,

'Guardian of the Master's Dreams'

And Willing OCPA Sufferer

Posted Image

Ok Mad amina....so...what's up with Opera and Madnesss!!! Seems so many characters are afflicted!!! Even poor Phantom! Cool pictures....

Sorry you're not feeling well Swann .....Hope you feel better soon....

I know this is an older pic...new to me though...Paris '04, the Garnier, G standing on the 'trap door' design on the floor in the foyer....(well it would be if it were the Opera Populaire!)

Posted Image

This one is sooo 'Phantom in the Making'...who knew Joel seeing Gerry in Dracula 2000 would inspire him to cast G as Phantom! And he sure does cut a striking figure on screen....and everywhere else....

from 2001...as big as I can get without distortion, sorry...and it seems quite often...in some photos...the light strikes his face just right and it seems like the aura of The Phantom's mask is still there....or maybe it's just wishful thinking on my part~sigh~

Posted Image

Edited by Debrasue

This poem was written by a fellow Poet & New Friend ....I think it's intriguing... Especially because it wasn't written for Phantom...in fact she hasn't read the story or seen the movie, yet!...of course I just had to put a picture with it!

Posted Image

Fear and desire

Where does this creeping fear come from,

and why does my heart pound so?

I feel your presence wrapping around me

like a warm, velvety cloak.

But, I am not comforted by your touch.

I find no peace in you.

I flinch, my mind recoils, my eyes dart for shelter.

Still, I want you to come closer - to speak to me, touch me.

I press in to inhale your musky sent,

although the thickness of your breath is suffocating,

I am held by some mysterious

compelling force, and the pull grows stronger

There is nothing of me left that is visible to the naked eye.

I am encompassed and long for more

Caught, I am caught. I can not get enough.

If there were an escape, I would no longer take it.

Who will save me from drowning in this corrupt desire?

You nor I have the power.

Posted Image

By Tonya Arnold aka Motherhubbard @ lit-net

Some of it is more appropo for Leroux's storyline....but the combination of fear & desire is intriguing! I think the mixture of apprehension and desire on Christine's part definitely added more dimension to the Phantom's power over her...but the abuse of that power would ultimately lead to her not trusting him....desiring instead the safety & truth of Raoul's arms. When you stand close behind some one like Phantom does with Christine...the sexual tension is 'anonymous', and exciting, to some extent...she can't see his face, his eyes, he is there, touching her in a very sensual, yet non threatening manner, and in total control. But when they are face to face...he must resort to his voice, his music, the hypnotic stare...to keep control over her.

And Why?....Because the truth in his mind was that she could not possibly love and accept his disfigurement...any more than his own mother...and the rest of the world could....I think that twisted up distortion of the truth became the wedge between them eventually...they both had so much to learn...I guess that's why no one dies in the end...there was hope for the future yet...maybe not a future for them together...but that's for the story writers to determine....because it is just a fantasy after all....even in Leroux's story....we are 'lead' to believe the Phantom died...but I believe he faked his own death....just like he had once before...

Edited by Debrasue