Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
becozy

300 DVD Available to Pre-Order at Amazon

Finally available for pre-order from Amazon...

at a great price (!)

and if you order through our Boutique Link GALS will receive a small commission on the sale to help support our site!

(We'll have the DVD listed shortly, but for now you can click on the book or CD, and it will take you to Amazon, and then do a search for 300 DVD)

Posted Image

Thanks, Barb. However, they aren't listing the HD DVD version for pre-order yet. I'm buying an HD TV and DVD player in honor of 300....and to play the HD version of POTO I bought when it first came out and have never been able to watch! I know, I'm a sucker for Gerry!

Suzie

Update: I just checked with Amazon again, and they still are not listing the HD version of "300" for pre-order, but Amazon.ca (Canada) is listing it in all formats. I wonder why that is????

Suzie

My friend emailed me that today, I just read it before I came here, the HD version, I heard that it's not coming out until August now, so that may be the reason that's not listed yet.

I'll own both! LOL And both versions will be purchased through Amazon so that the site gets the credit ... Gosh, I can't wait for "movie chat"!!!