Gerard Butler GALS

7/5 - London Live Earth line-up revealed

Bunny,

I imagine in today's technological world, with satellites, etc., there can be a 'live feed' from elsewhere in the world streamed into the live goings on in London. (thinking of Where in the World is Matt Lauer and The Today Show.) Plus, they WANT to demonstrate the 'global' theater, since this is a global issue. :confused:

Does anyone know what time the 'London leg' starts - London time? I know that I'm six hours behind London time, so I'd like to have an idea of when to dream that I could possibly catch a glimpse of Gerry! :kisswink:

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.nme.com/news/live-earth/29428

Gerard Butler introduces Kasabian

Set: 'Empire'/'Club Foot'/'ID'

Pierce Brosnan introduces a film

What are the chances that the film Pierce is introducing is Shattered/BOAW? :pointy:

With Gerry in the same line up as him, it would make perfect sense! ;)

Yes, it probably would make perfect sense in some other venue, except that since this is a very (completely?) environment-minded program, you can rest assured that everything, and everyone, involved will be highly politically correct, and much more concerned with saving the earth issues than promoting any Hollywood movie, at least in any official capacity...IMHO :confused:

Does anyone know what time the 'London leg' starts - London time? I know that I'm six hours behind London time, so I'd like to have an idea of when to dream that I could possibly catch a glimpse of Gerry! :kisswink:

katie doll,

here's a link that lists what time all the concerts start for EDT.

http://www.liveearth.msn.com/about/factsheet?GT1=10227

London starts at 8:30 AM for us east coasters. I'll try to get up early to go around and find pics LOL i'll try i'll try :D

if anyone captures good video, send it to me at stef@gerardbutlergals.com and i'll put it in multimedia for ya. Thanks!

Dang, I'm going to miss it, I'm not going to be around until later on in the day..but I do have a VCR, a blank tape and the power to DL..so I'm so there!!!

Stef, oh you so know you rock already, but I'll say it in advance, pics from this..and if you could find any with him with the Red Hots..I'll die on the spot, but I'll die happy..or even just John from the Red hots..I'll combust where I sit.

And THE BEASTIES are going to be there..London has one hell of a great line up!!

Thandie Newton introduces Al Gore from Washington, followed by Paolo Nutini

Set: 'Wonderful World'/'Last Request'/'New Shoes'/'Jenny Don't Be Hasty'

Oh my GOSH!! I love Paolo Nutini!! I have never seen him but I have his CD. I love the LAST REQUEST song. :inlove: He is so cool! But I'll not even get to see it because I'll be out driving all day... :tantrum:

Ioan Gruffudd introduces Keane

Set: 'Everybody's Changing'/'Somewhere Only We Know'/'Is It Any Wonder'

Awh shoot!! Another new band I like very much from the radio but have never seen, and won't get to see!! :tantrum:

David Tennant introduces the Pussycat Dolls

Set: 'Buttons'/'I Don't Need A Man'/'Feelin' Good'/'Don't Cha'

Lucky PussyCat Dolls!!...do you think David :cunning: will try to get in on the action? :rotflmao:

And of course, whatever little bit GERRY has, I'll miss that too! Triple tantrum!! :tantrum::tantrum::tantrum:

Yep... he looked smokin' in his torn jeans, leather jacket and plain shirt! And that accent was so STRONG..... so sexy!!!!!!

Gerry is an eyeful of delicious!!!!!!

Can't wait to see some pics!

Swannie

I'll give good odds on a wager that he'll manage to slip a curse word in even though he will only be on stage for 30 seconds or less. :rotflmao:

frenchy.

You know, maybe it's the Gutter in me, but I'd be sadly disappointed if he did not...

Swannie's right. He was smokin' hawt and did a great job.

But he restrained himself in the cursing department. Good for him. Not the right venue for it.

But did I mention he looked and sounded grrrreat? :thud:

I wish I could have saved it. I don't know how to do that. :humph:

Wow...he was great today. I loved the joke about the light bulb. His favorite clothes, the holey jeans and the Apache jacket (no white tennies). The Scottish burr is back again in full force! I wonder if he's using that for RnR? You're the best, Gerry!

:claphands: :yippee: :inlove:

This is such a crack up! We are such addicts, we salivate over every little Gerry tidbit..... even 70 something seconds worth!

I have truly lost my mind over this man... and I love it!

Swannie

Guest greyeyegoddess

Well, I wanted to start watching last night online, but thanks to Windows Vista, I can't download Apple Quicktime.

I'll just have to wait for Bravo, which sucks! This should be on MTV or VH1 like the other global concerts...all day and night!

I need a new job as a program director!

I like the idea that millions of people will be seeing Gerry today.

~alice

:music:

And that accent was so STRONG..... so sexy!!!!!!

Swannie

I know, his accent was Incredible!!!!

Haven't heard it like that in a long time. So Hot!!!

Marianne

Well, ladies, I don't know how to digitally record videos (plus I had to watch it on normal telly as the www streaming didn't work. *humph*), so I can't post a video of the event, but... here's for you all THE AUDIO FILE of Gerry's appearance @ Wembley stadium (with lovely Scottish burr et al! :claphands: ), to listen to over and over again (please right-click and save to your computer to play, to save bandwidth on my server, thank you! :kisswink: )!!!

Madamina :bow2:

:yourock:

I'm ready to change all my lightbulbs right now. Of carse, I had a Gutter moment when he said

"Live Airth" and "...last 12 times as long." :cunning:

"Enairgy saving compact fluorescents"...who'd have ever thought that would sound so sexy!

:claphands::claphands::claphands:

I love how he kept tripping over his own tongue and gulping for breath! He gets so excited and pumped up! And that voice.... dear God that man has the sexiest voice ever!

I wonder how many women out there will be Googling his name today!

Swannie

Mina, thanks for pimping that audio clip!

Ahahahaha K, That's awesome. That did sound so sexy. My kids were looking at me like I was crazy. I had a smile on my face the whole time.