Gerard Butler GALS

7/6 - Newton Enjoying Male Company on Set

http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/artic...n%20set_1036422

Actress THANDIE NEWTON is relishing shooting GUY RITCHIE's latest gangster movie - because all her co-stars are male. The 34-year-old is starring on RocknRolla alongside Gerard Butler and Tom Wilkinson and loves the testosterone surge on set. She says, "It's great, I'm working with all these big men. "It is fun and very interesting to have the chance to observe boys doing boy things. I am very much enjoying being the only girl."

"I am very much enjoying being the only girl."

I'm soooooooooooooooooooo NOT surprised... :cunning: :cunning: :cunning: LOL Edited by madamina

http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/artic...n%20set_1036422

"It is fun and very interesting to have the chance to observe boys doing boy things. I am very much enjoying being the only girl."

I think it must be a British thing to refer to men as boys. I remember Lena referring to the "boys" on the set. Sorry, but I have a hard time thinking of Gerry as a boy. He is all man!

Oh, man!! What I wouldn't give to trade place with her! Lucky girl, she's been cast opposite some gorgeous leading men, including Karl Urban in the Chronicles of Riddick. But to be the only gal...yeah, I'd like to know what boy things those boys are up to, too! :cunning:

Well, yes I can imagine. That's the problem!

:rotflmao: AIN'T THAT THE TRUTH!! (Glad to see ye posting, Susie!)

That's a revelation, seriously, if she wasn't enjoying herself, I'd have someone check her pulse. ;)

Gosh..I don't know if I would be comfortable being the only woman around all that heat ...um testosterone! :embarassed:

MMUUUUUHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

:cunning: Fran

Okay...don't know where to ask or post this question or statement :confused: ...Gawd I'm foncused today but I was just checking on MSN site about future movies and didn't see Shattered or BOAW anywhere :confused: I did see that Priest was supposed to be opening Aug. 17th though :confused: and PSILY on Dec 21st! So where is BOAW or Shattered and did they film Priest with Gerry with out us knowing??? :confused: HOW COULD THIS BE!!!!! :grrr2: :humph:

NAH!!! Musta been a typo! Anyway if anyone knows the answer please oh please let me know!! Cause if he did go thru with priest (which I doubt) than I'm toast! :thud:

Mods...if this wasn't posed to be here please move to where it belongs...Thanx! Now back to program already in progress!

{{HUGS}} Fran

Edited by ladyfran

Alright, so I admit...if I had the opportunity to be back to my pre-marital size I would soooo love to be in her place.

(Like I'll see that size ever again!) :rotflmao:

Thankfully, I love my hubby, love our simple life, love being loved no matter what size I am...ahhh, sweet contentment...for the moment! He ain't home yet! LOL

:omg2::heat: Yes she is soooo lucky :tasty:

Being anywhere near our Gerry... for me would be better than hitting the lottery. :gerrygasm:

Add to that all the other MALES. I don't think my heart could take it ...

but what a way to go huh! :inlove: :cunning: