Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Susan~Sporran

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome (continued)

Drive-by

Dracula 2000 Moviechat @ 10pm EST tonight!

Less than a hour!

WooHoo!

:hugs:

Ooh FRAN!

I just saw the "chachababy" signature, and it is Beautiful!

Absolutely stunning work on that piece!

http://www.gerardbutlergals.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/cleo.gif

Bethy

Woah, Drac? I'm SO there!!!

Karen Elisabeth....outstanding cover! Hummm...can't WAIT to see the cover of the Gerry inspired one! :cunning:

Lish honey....I hate to be the one to tell you this....but yes you DID sign up for this dear :funnyface: it comes with the territory I'm afraid!

Is this part of the DPT shots? If so, watch his fever real close hon! I'll say a prayer for him and for you that he rests well tonight.

I was surfing the net today and found a ocuple of gifs that just cracked me up and I had to share this one:

Posted Image

I wish I had a way of watching Dracula and be on the computer at the same time...I too would be so there in chat :tissues:

Hugs to all. Have a wonderful weekend.

Love,

Sue

Hi there Everyone!

I have viewed the latest 'GerryFest' so many times MacSofty eventually had to politely requested that I turn off the laptop and get some breakfast!

I know family can be a pain sometimes but I do wish that I had a large Clan around me, my family consists of,

Me,

MacSofty,

Daughter,

Son in Law,

Granddaughter,

Grandson.....................That is it! I inherited some 'in laws' from MacSofty but they total eight, we could have a family reunion on the back seat of a bus!

Sending Cyberhugs to all Gals,

Anna X

Anna dear, you do have a huge fanmily...here! We all love you so!

Good Morning

I have the GALS bad :ohbaby2: this morning, I think I need a cooolllldddd shower! :shower:

Jennifer: :woah: :behave::rotflmao:

Sushi? ummmm... Posted Imagenooooooooo!

hugs,

Sue

Karen...I PM'd you but since you managed to post your "totally Hot Cover" :heat: Just disregard my Pm's.

Bethy, I'm so glad that you like Peggys sig. It's an honor receiving a compliment from someone with your awesome talent!! Thanx Sweetie.

Sue, Howdy Pardner!! Getting in practice........YEEEEEEEEEEEHAW! Okay, I know I've lost it!

Anna ...I ditto what Sue said! "We are Fanmily" I feel a song coming on!

Awww Lish, I wish I could help but I agree with Anna...Brayan is such a wee 'Lil guy...I would consult with a Doc. In his case he is exxxxtra special!! I'll be praying for him and you to get over this little bump in the road very soon!

Hi Sadie, just wanted to tell you I'm getting so impatient after reading all the praise about your book and I still haven't had the chance to read it yet!! And now you have another one??!! HELP...I need some ME :tantrum: time!!

:hugs: to everyone and have a great week-end!

Fran

Karen...I PM'd you but since you managed to post your "totally Hot Cover" :heat: Just disregard my Pm's.

Bethy, I'm so glad that you like Peggys sig. It's an honor receiving a compliment from someone with your awesome talent!! Thanx Sweetie.

Sue, Howdy Pardner!! Getting in practice........YEEEEEEEEEEEHAW! Okay, I know I've lost it!

Anna ...I ditto what Sue said! "We are Fanmily" I feel a song coming on!

Awww Lish, I wish I could help but I agree with Anna...Brayan is such a wee 'Lil guy...I would consult with a Doc. In his case he is exxxxtra special!! I'll be praying for him and you to get over this little bump in the road very soon!

Hi Sadie, just wanted to tell you I'm getting so impatient after reading all the praise about your book and I still haven't had the chance to read it yet!! And now you have another one??!! HELP...I need some ME :tantrum: time!!

:hugs: to everyone and have a great week-end!

Fran

Fran,

The song from Annie comes to mind: "Tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow." That's always what I tell myself.

Hugs, Sadie

Hi there Everyone!

I have viewed the latest 'GerryFest' so many times MacSofty eventually had to politely requested that I turn off the laptop and get some breakfast!

I know family can be a pain sometimes but I do wish that I had a large Clan around me, my family consists of,

Me,

MacSofty,

Daughter,

Son in Law,

Granddaughter,

Grandson.....................That is it! I inherited some 'in laws' from MacSofty but they total eight, we could have a family reunion on the back seat of a bus!

Sending Cyberhugs to all Gals,

Anna X

Anna dear, you do have a huge fanmily...here! We all love you so!

Good Morning

I have the GALS bad :ohbaby2: this morning, I think I need a cooolllldddd shower! :shower:

Jennifer: :woah: :behave::rotflmao:

Sushi? ummmm... Posted Imagenooooooooo!

hugs,

Sue

Okay okay no sushi, whatever you want. I cant think of anywhere. Isnt this town fullof resturants. Jill cant make it on the 2nd are you aval on the 31st if Jill could meet with us?

Boy where is everyone? :confused: Everybody is probably at the beach and I had to work :tantrum:

I had a patient named get this... Attila :greatking: unfortunatley not didnt look like Gerry. I have a great story from the Er that I will share later.

jenn

Edited by jobella

*waves guiltily* Hi, Gals... I hate going away for so long, I don't know why I do it!! If I could prostrate myself at your feet and beg for forgivness, I would, ha!

Seriously, I sometimes forget that I love Gerry so much... But yesterday (was it yesterday? Seems like so much longer...), I saw a little pic of Gerry as King Leo, in the CD/video store, and I just goggled at it for...a long time, ha! My friend had to drag me away...Wait, that doesn't sound right, she's my fellow Gal friend...... hmmm, must investigate.

I love you all!!

Just popping in for a quick read and to say :wave: to my Glorious Gals and Pals! I know it's a week-end and it's always slow cause ...um life happens so I'll just strip down to underwear...(aint ready for baring all yet) and take a quick run thru the thread. :flee: *sigh* ...yeah that was a verra liberating experience! Next time ....NEKKIE! :barebum: See ya all on Monday!!

{{{HUGGLES}}} Fran :escape:

Edited by ladyfran

Just popping in for a quick read and to say :wave: to my Glorious Gals and Pals! I know it's a week-end and it's always slow cause ...um life happens so I'll just strip down to underwear...(aint ready for baring all yet) and take a quick run thru the thread. :flee: *sigh* ...yeah that was a verra liberating experience! Next time ....NEKKIE! :barebum: See ya all on Monday!!

{{{HUGGLES}}} Fran :escape:

:funnyabove: WOOHOO, Frannie...you GO, GIRL!! :claphands: I'm not brave enough to JOIN you, but I'll be cheering you from the sidelines!! Ummm, exactly what TIME OF DAY will that be?? *runs off to set reminder for Monday*

Edited by phanphorlife

Just dropping in direct from the pages of latest Harry Potter to ask about something I heard on the radio.

Movie Karaoke in New York if this is true what a wonderful place for a Gathering of Gals, I can see it now, room full of Gals harmoniously reciting, with dramatic affectation, scenes from 300, POTO, Timeline, Tomb Raider love scene!

Oh the possibilities..........just a thought.......we'll need some Pals to join in!

Catch you later dear Fanmily, sorry I was a little down, blame it on the weather as my sun has once again risen from the gloom.

back to the book,

Hugs

Anna X

Just really quick ...These are three of my designs for the bar sign that lights up! Trying to pick one. They are thumbnailed so click okay?

*Fran*

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Lady Fran,

I really like the first sign, tho they're all great. Also, I wanted to tell you how much I love your siggy! Gawd, he looks so young!!!!

And gorgeous. You know, I'd love to see what Gerry looked like as a little boy; does anyone have any pics of him as a child? I'm sure he was a heartbreaker even then.

*waves guiltily* Hi, Gals... I hate going away for so long, I don't know why I do it!! If I could prostrate myself at your feet and beg for forgivness, I would, ha!

Seriously, I sometimes forget that I love Gerry so much... But yesterday (was it yesterday? Seems like so much longer...), I saw a little pic of Gerry as King Leo, in the CD/video store, and I just goggled at it for...a long time, ha! My friend had to drag me away...Wait, that doesn't sound right, she's my fellow Gal friend...... hmmm, must investigate.

I love you all!!

Well hello you!! How's your summer?

~Mel

Boy where is everyone? :confused: Everybody is probably at the beach and I had to work :tantrum:

I had a patient named get this... Attila :greatking: unfortunatley not didnt look like Gerry. I have a great story from the Er that I will share later.

jenn

:confused: Well? I'm waiting to hear this story dear! Jenn, I can't go this Friday because Lord willing I will be busy holding B2 in my arms for a few days at the end of this week! So do you want to stick with August 2nd and you and Jill can get together without me this Friday? :tissues: (just kidding....you girls have fun).

Just really quick ...These are three of my designs for the bar sign that lights up! Trying to pick one. They are thumbnailed so click okay?

*Fran*

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Frannie, I like them all too....but I like the third one best (of course none of them look like that Irish/Scottish Pub I thought you were going to have ) :tantrum: How about this instead? :cunning:Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

I hope everyone is having a lovely Sunday.

hugs to all!

love,

Sue

On friday night in the Er, we had a patient come in by LSU having chest pains. They put her in room 5 , if you ever come into our Er you don't want to go into room 5, cause sometimes you dont come out. Anyways

one the the RN comes down the hall and says Dr Weist CODE, Dr Weist CODE. So I go back to see if we have the patient in the computer. She came in breathing, but her heart had stopped now. In the 8 years I've worked at Shasta Regional I have seen many codes many deaths. As I pulled the curtain back, I see John one of are RNs on his knees on the bed compressing her chest. Up, down, up, down sweat coming off his brow. If you have ever seen CPR being performed in real life, it is nothing like on t.v ribs are broken and it can cause damage Next they are going to use the defibrillator and shock her, you could here the whine of the machine powering up. Everybody clears back and bam her body jerks, her wrist ended up resting against her forehead. You could all of a sudden see life back in her hand. We've got a pulse and movement somebody said. I quickly ran back up front to get paperwork and by the time I got back there, she was sitting up and looking around answering questions. It was incredible! For all the crap heads that come in to the Er and are rude, combative and treat this staff like crap, I think this makes up for it and for any reason I ever doubt wanting to be a RN, it reminded me , yah this is why I'm doing it. These guys are awsome! :claphands::bow2:

Sue I have'nt heard back from Jill so lets keep our Gerry date!

Guest greyeyegoddess

That's amazing, Jobella! What a nice miracle and skilled work!

Hiya fans!

The end of the family reunion has come. One more relative left at home and life will go back to normal when she flies out tonight. It was ... survivable. My family really isn't bad at all. I'm just a bit peeved that not one of my cousins came. Most of them live up north in Oregon and Washington. They knew about it for over a year. Yeah, things get in the way...at least all my father's siblings came by, though, which was a real treat for my dad.

I did have a good time listening to the stories about the ancestry work. I'm quite excited about that. Lots of Scottish and Irish work done for the family. One uncle gave me a cd full of the work that he and the other brothers had done. It's 254 pages worth of work on both his mother's and father's side. Absolutely incredible. It seems that we haven't hit the jackpot yet, as no one has had the opportunity to get into Scotland's registry and get that information.

Another uncle, I guess he's been to Scotland, started speaking to us in the native tongue...accent and all. That was fun. He has a whole Scottish outfit but he gave it to his son, who wasn't there. Weird that he asked me why I wanted to go to Scotland after he had been there. I said something like, "Well, just because you had been there doesn't give me the same experience."

I'm glad they did come, although my immediate family wasn't ready for them. We get to do this again...two years from now, same time, same place. Lucky us...LOL!

~alice

:music:

Posted ImageAnd happy Monday to all you lovely Gals.

Just a quick dropby to say hi and see what's happening in Gerryland.Be back later.

:hugs: Peggy

*Fran*

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Frannie, I like the middle one. Don't give anyone ideas about fighting in the bar for real! PS: Your siggy has me sighing!

Hey everyone! Still have houseguests, so can't stay. Will be back to read everything later.

Huggles,

Suzie

Guest greyeyegoddess

Whoo-hoo! Happy Monday to you all!

One more week and more than a half a day, until I get to Wally World for 300-if they have it...LOL!!!! :claphands:

In the meantime, two more days until I head to San Diego for one last 300 extravaganza! :kisswink:

~alice

Hi everyone, I hope you all had a good weekend.

I haven't been on the forum much lately, I've been caught up in that ancestry research site again, trying to read old census records written in chicken scratch with flourishes. :stars: I'm feeling better since losing my dachshund a couple of weeks ago, but now I have a medical problem to deal with. I had a routine mammogram three weeks ago, and it was normal, but to make a long story short, I received a brachial plexus crush injury during the procedure. I have two numb fingers and weakness on the left side and pain under my arm. I have to see a neurologist and will probably need physical therapy. Some of you know I'm an RN assigned to the newborn nursery, so I can't work, because I could drop a patient. I talked to my supervisor and requested light duty, but she has to talk to our head nurse to see if maybe I could fill in for the unit clerk who is on maternity leave, but she couldn't promise me anything. I have insurance to cover the medical costs, but I've already lost two weeks of pay. Since I'm an "as needed" employee, I don't get sick leave or vacation time.

I still have a lot of catch-up reading to do here, so please forgive my not responding to any of your posts.

Hugs to all!

Elissa - I'm sure being in the medical profession you don't like to hear the word "malpractice" but is that type of injury something expected as a possibility during a routine mammogram? I don't think I've ever seen anything like that on any paperwork I've signed when getting mine done and I've never heard of someone else getting such an injury. If this was something that shouldn't have happened perhaps you could at least expect your lost wages to be covered by the medical group that did the procedure. I'm so sorry this happened to you.

Well, I, who almost NEVER get sick, am desperately fighting off a cold and it ticks me off because we are leaving in 3 days for Scotland and I HATE HATE HATE to fly with a cold. Our return from Hawaii 2-1/2 years ago was a nightmare for me. I only had a little bit of a cold but what it did to my ears was torture and my left ear has been overly sensitive ever since.

Gotta run - lots to do at work right now. I'll check back later.

Guest greyeyegoddess

Susan I really hope you get better. This CA weather has been weird. Cold and muggy. I was feeling ill last week, too.

Lady Elissa, I've never heard of that happening either. I hope things work out for you at work. And I hope that whatever treatment you take gets you back in the swing of things in no time.

~alice