Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Susan~Sporran

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome (continued)

According to Susan Sporran, the sites sister ARE cooperating and working together on promotion of Shattered! If you have not yet signed the NEW petition, click my siggy and make your voice heard!

Kisses :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Swannie

I just have to say I've watched this trailer several times now and I think from what I've seen we are all going to be bawling like babies! The emotion that is coming from Gerry in this is heart wrenching don't you think? OMG I am toast!! :stars:

:kisswink: Me Again! :kisswink:

Nancy, did you hear that TOM is going to be at the movie showing in San Diego, this Friday?

WHATT!!?? When and where??? What movie???????

Hi Cat, Anna, Sue, Alison, Suzie, Frannie, Marianne, Susan, BeeJay, Mousie, Mel, Betts, Peggy, Swannie and JoBellal!!

Now I gotta go get caught up although this is over 300 posts!

SUSAN; you better start a new floor for us before you take off for the Bonny, Bonny Banks of Lock Lomond!! (I'm jealous!!)

Yes, as Susan said we had a nice little impromtu lunch yesterday and was sorry that BeeJay wasn't free to go with us, and I could not reach JUDE.

ANNA; hope you're getting your rest and the soak in the tub was good for you.

MOUSIE; I know what you mean about those migrains from dairy. I get them too, and I can't help it because I love cheese so much!!

I did get to see HAIRSPRAY on Monday afternoon, and I totally enjoyed it and would like to see it again. That boy with those bright BLUE eyes was so darling...I had to look him up...Zac Effron...I could slurp him up with a straw!!

Gotta go now.

Edited by Attila Girl

Watch for the new floor in just a few minutes.

Posted Image