Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Susan~Sporran

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome (continued)

Billie he seems to be a really down to earth person, his own person, he really cares for his fans, and I think he does his own thing that is why I am so attracted to him also.. But the eyes had it for me and I first saw him sing in the POTO and had to know more about this man. I have my own fantasies, who don't but I know being 61 that is all there is. I love my husband of 38 years and he knows all about Gerry. Who knows who he likes he had never said hahahaa but Gerry is so casual not like the stuffed shirt hollywood kind. I like that about him best. hugs don't think we have met before Betts :claphands:

Some of you blessed GALS have met him, am I totally off base?

Hugs-N-Love

Billie

Yes! ...... a few of us have:

Well hello everyone! I have been a very bad Swan and neglected the SC. Don't be mad at me though, cause I first got all caught up in The Lair threads, and then ever since I returned from Vegas, I've been working like a mad woman on Chanson.

I've been reading your posts, but not posting myself.

Anyhow, since we are celebrating our second year, I thought I'd take a wee trip down memory lane:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

This man..... this site..... and you GALS have made my life happier, more fulfilling, more fun and richer in every way!

Love to you all!

Swannie

I agree Billie.... Gerry is in this business because he is compelled to be an actor for the art of acting, but he has mentioned that there is a downside to fame. The fact is, we can all fantasize to our heart's content about how wonderful he is, but only HE knows who he really is.

Only HE knows his worst faults, and most crippling fears.

I know myself, people can say and think whatever they want about me, but deep down inside, sometimes I feel like I am deceiving people. because on the inside.... I'm really a mess. I know my faults.

So I wonder sometimes, if Gerry feels that way too.

Don't get me wrong, I think he has tremendous confidence in his craft.... but when it comes to his life beneath skin, and without the masks fame and his roles give him... I'm guessing he's really just as insecure and f***ed up as the rest of us.

Swannie

Edited by Swansong

So, its getting pretty bad. I'm starting to have dreams about him, but they are not nasty dreams :tantrum:

Hes always escaping me damn it. What does this mean? :confused:

Sue help me!!! :swoon:

Welcome back Pilar and Swannie...you've been missed!

I can honestly say in my fantasies I LOOOOOOVVVVVVEEEEEE Him!!!! :cunning:

hugs,

Sue

Say it sister!!

Well, in Vegas Gerry made reference to things like being a :fook: up, and that if we really knew him we wouldn't like him. So I do believe he is very hard on himself, probably much harder than any of us would be on him even if we knew every little fault and foible. He has also said he goes to extremes - like he either works out like a mad man (ala 300) or he is a complete couch potato (not working out at all after 300 wrapped) - and that he is that way in a lot of things in his life. I think that would make him a difficult person to live with (well, it would for me). He seems to run late a lot (Tonya mentioned that, going back to when her friend was dating him), which I imagine frustrates people waiting for him. I think there are certain aspects to fame that he relishes and others he isn't so crazy about. When I got a chance to ask him that at Wonder Con I had hoped he might give me a serious answer, but alas he was only serious about the good things and was silly - and naughty - about the bad. There are a lot of things I love about Gerry and if I could REALLY have a fantasy come true it would be that I was his friend, someone he trusted and confided in when he wanted advice or reassurance. But I know I never will be that - I will always be just a fan - but I'm determined to be the best danged fan I can possibly be!

P.S. - Jobella - I never have nasty Gerry dreams either, but my favorite Gerry dream was one where his Mum invited a bunch of us fans over to her house for tea and he was there, and then he and I did the dishes together afterwards while chatting like old friends. That would just be the coolest thing ever if that dream could come true.

Everyone on my Dads side of the family runs late, so that's no biggy for me!

I also have a tendency to make light of the bad and go with the good, but only with people I don't really know.

I also have the bad habit of working out like a fiend one month and wondering just why the heck I bought a Nordic Track Bike in the fookin first place the next.

On the other hand, if your gonna be in the biz...might as well get used to it! Cause he's going to be in it for a loooooooooooong time!

He's just too good for his own good!

Hugs-N-Love

Billie

Billie - my dad is the opposite - he always shows up early!! If I invite him to dinner he will often show up an hour or more before I tell him to - while I'm still trying to get things done and myself cleaned up. It drives me crazy!!

I have a brother who has never been on time for anything in his life! However, anytime we NEED him to be on time, we just pad the arrival time by at least 1/2 hour and fib about it to him. That gets him where he needs to be when he needs to be there! He hasn't been late for dinner at my house since!

Elissa and I had our Wednesday "Gerry Day Out" today, went to lunch and came back to my house to watch POTO on my new home theater. OMG, Gerry's eyes! Then we had to watch all the Gerry scenes in Timeline too. His eyes were SOOO gorgeous in that. They looked so turquoise! **Sigh** I think I'll put Shooters on next. One of these days that darned towel will come loose, I just KNOW it!

(Here is Suzie, joining the trollop club!)

Have a great night, all! Hugs all around!

Suzie

Suzie-that new home theater of yours is awesome! As for that yellow towel, it never ever comes off :tantrum: But those yellow towel scenes sure are fun to watch :cunning: I can only imagine them on your new system! :spontaneous:

SUZIE..I know everyone talks about the Slo-Mo feature, but does your new entertainment system have the ZOOM feature??? :cunning: And do you have "Her Majesty, Mrs. Brown"? :kisswink:

'Night Ladies, and Trollops!! :kiss:

Edited by Attila Girl

For all readers of Chanson de L'ange..... I just posted a new chapter! YAY me!

I'm only going to take a couple day's break before I begin the next one. My goal is to complete the first draft of my novel by the Fall, so I have a lot of work ahead of me.

I saw Gerry's Phantom so much I was working on this segment. He is the only actor to have given his Phantom that extraordinary mixture of mystery, sexiness and innocence.... and that's how my Erik is. Those qualities really came out in this chapter.

Erik is dealing with some of the most profound questions in life that one can ask.... and through his eyes, the results are quite interesting.

I love Gerry, and I LOVE his Erik.

Nite all!

Swannie

Hi all,

Lately I seem to be running late to everything. I think it's just being busy that does it.

Susan: I agree, I love the man but don't think I could be anything but a friend. That would be just the best!.

Hope you are all well,

Cat

For all readers of Chanson de L'ange..... I just posted a new chapter! YAY me!

I'm only going to take a couple day's break before I begin the next one. My goal is to complete the first draft of my novel by the Fall, so I have a lot of work ahead of me.

You're on a tear! Your Muse must be with you.

Good luck with finishing the draft.

frenchy.

Hi there Trollops..sorry...Gals!

What a wonderful suprise I got when I logged on.....I'd won the Raffle! :woo:

It came as a very Welcome Home present for me.....just escaped from St Elsewhere, nothing drastic, just a procedure that felt like a 'Foreverectomy'.

The only good thing about it all was the dream I had after the Gasman put me under, sigh!

I was chatting to Gerry, not about anything special, just this and that, but the whole time he was holding a large Courgette, (Zucchini) and we were in Russia, in a very cold apartment. I was fascinated by the puffs of frozen breathe he exhaled as we talked. It was one of those dreams that hang about

for hours 'cause they felt so real.

Then I came home and found I'd Won The Raffle! I am so excited. :yippee:

And :inlove: all you gals who actually got to meet/hug/talk to Gerry for real. :wow2: I just love looking at your photographs

What's better than one Gerry? Posted Image

Well I think I shall go play gerry movies and play with the slow button,

Hugs,

Anna X

Hi there Trollops..sorry...Gals!

It came as a very Welcome Home present for me.....just escaped from St Elsewhere, nothing drastic, just a procedure that felt like a 'Foreverectomy'.

The only good thing about it all was the dream I had after the Gasman put me under, sigh!

I was chatting to Gerry, not about anything special, just this and that, but the whole time he was holding a large Courgette, (Zucchini) and we were in Russia, in a very cold apartment. I was fascinated by the puffs of frozen breathe he exhaled as we talked. It was one of those dreams that hang about

Hugs,

Anna X

Sorry to hear about the Foreverectomy, but the raffle must make up for any post-surgical discomfort! :kisswink:

As for the dream: Strange!! Especially the part about the courgette. Paging Dr. Freud, Dr. Sigmund Freud. :cunning:

frenchy.

SUZIE..I know everyone talks about the Slo-Mo feature, but does your new entertainment system have the ZOOM feature??? :cunning: And do you have "Her Majesty, Mrs. Brown"? :kisswink:

It does, and I do! :cunning:

Suzie

Are you SURE he was holding just a zucchini?? Look closer next time!! You coulda missed out on something special!!!!

(Love the picture! I'm gonna try it as a wallpaper!)

Huggles,

Suzie

PS: Glad you are home, Anna. Do whatever the doc said, OK? We'll have to try to find you a sexy caregiver till you are back up to full throttle!

It does, and I do! :cunning:

Suzie

Hey Suzie, I'll be right over! :funnyface:

Ha! A Zucchini? I think I just got a new code word! LOL

I knew you were all trollops when I first got here and I am sooo glad I was right!

Congrats on the new Chapter Swannie! I agree your Muse must be funneling Starbucks for you!

As for you Suzie...you dirty little minx...and Elissa and Attila Girl, why must ya'll get me all "giddy" thinking of loose yellow towels on cold British beaches? I'm trying to inch my way outta the gutter so that if I ever get to come to Vegas and meet Mr. cuteBUTler I won't freak out and grab anything I shouldn't!

For shame...contributing to my pervy deliquency.

Don't stop! LOL :D

As for you Suzie...you dirty little minx...and Elissa and Attila Girl, why must ya'll get me all "giddy" thinking of loose yellow towels on cold British beaches? I'm trying to inch my way outta the gutter so that if I ever get to come to Vegas and meet Mr. cuteBUTler I won't freak out and grab anything I shouldn't!

For shame...contributing to my pervy deliquency.

Don't stop! LOL :D

Uh, Girlfriend, it wasn't hard contributing to your pervy delinquency! They were VERY near the surface!! :rotflmao:

Ooooh, you sooo fit in with us!!

Yes, I did say "hard" - Down! Guttergals!

Suzie

Are you SURE he was holding just a zucchini?? Look closer next time!! You coulda missed out on something special!!!!

(Love the picture! I'm gonna try it as a wallpaper!)

Huggles,

Suzie

PS: Glad you are home, Anna. Do whatever the doc said, OK? We'll have to try to find you a sexy caregiver till you are back up to full throttle!

Do ya think I would have mistaken a Courgette for a..a......Carrot? Whew! That was close. :rotflmao:

Suzie just send me over the Guy from that Get well E card you just sent....can't believe I was trying to scroll down.

Everyone knows that I'm a 'BornAgainVirgin'.......honest! Posted Image 'Gerry Loves me This I know'

So glad to be back,

Hugs to all Gals,

Anna X

Just keeping a watchful Posted Imageon all you ladies and trollops.Just checking in to say hi.

Fran just called from NC.Her closing on the bar went well.Now she's the proud owner of a bar.She said her feet were really swollen.When she gets home she'll probably get on the puter and update everyone.

Gee I gotta get her to make that eye green/blue.LOL

Hugs to all who need them and those who don't as well.

Posted ImagePeggy

Posted Image

Afternoon, GALS! Well I wore myself out the last few days, working on my chapter. So today, I am pretty much much worthless! Still in my jammies and have not even done the dishes yet!

With all this talk about zucchini, carrots and and bananas..... for a minute there, I thought I had stumbled into the Gutter!

Well anyhow.... I'm bloody tired and just sitting here in front of the A/C.

Check back in later....

Swannie