Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Susan~Sporran

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome (continued)

Well, I did my dishes...just in case my Mommy comes over.

I went to see my own precious Nana Patton, and I must say I am worried. She's 5' 8" and used to weigh around 110-120 but since cancer attacked her, and I mean ATTACKED, she probably weighs 85 pounds.

But irregardless of her state of health, she still gets out and about and tells her concerned brothers and sisters to eat her dust!

She is such an inspiration.

Now if I could just borrow Swannies Muse I might be able to edit a few more chapters of my book.

I know!!!

Swannie, darling Swansong...will you...could you...be my Muse?

Oh, and Fran...I'll try to be patient and wait for you to settle in and let your 'dogs' stop 'barking'. I promise.

Well, I sort of promise. LOL

Hugs-N-Love

Billie

Just keeping a watchful Posted Imageon all you ladies and trollops.Just checking in to say hi.

Fran just called from NC.Her closing on the bar went well.Now she's the proud owner of a bar.She said her feet were really swollen.When she gets home she'll probably get on the puter and update everyone.

Gee I gotta get her to make that eye green/blue.LOL

Hugs to all who need them and those who don't as well.

Posted ImagePeggy

Posted Image

Oh Peggy do give Fran my love and best wishes, I am thrilled for her.

I'm off to sleep now, sadly I don't think I'll get a visit from Gerry again, sniff!

Hugs to all,

Anna X

I agree, I love the man but don't think I could be anything but a friend. That would be just the best!

I couldn't agree more with that statement! I think it would be nice to exchange emails with him once a month or so.

Anna: I love your "foreverectomy" and the zucchini! I wish I could have dreams while under the gas, but I just kind of giggle. :rotflmao:

Sorry if I'm not on this board a whole lot, my health and real life sometimes get in the way. :tantrum:

BTW...I had such a naughty Gerry dream the other night that I can't post it on this thread! :lalala: So I guess I'm headed to the gutter SC!

Luv, Mousie

BTW...I had such a naughty Gerry dream the other night that I can't post it on this thread! :lalala: So I guess I'm headed to the gutter SC!

Luv, Mousie

You DID?? Share the wealth, sista!! :cunning:

~Mel

One look at this pic, and we'll all be having naughty Gerry dreams!

Posted Image

wow you GALS are having fun sounds like it needs to be in the gutter though hahaa I have done nothing all day. its lighting here now and verra hot. we still need lots of rain. Midnight Diva is having her foot operated on tomorrow friday the 13tth she is excited though because the Nurse that called her today was Scottish and they talked about Gerry Butler and now she feels better. I told her to be sure and meet her. Find out where she is from. so please keep her in your prayers have a good night all lu hugs Betts

OMFB my feet are Fooking gigantic! How my gonna deal with this heat down here?? I'm so tired already and haven't even opened the new joint yet. Of all the Gin joints in the world.........good old Casablanca! All I know is I gotta get me some palm trees ...how does one live in the South without Palm trees? Billie!! Ya got any Palm trees up your way?? Did a quick read but forgot what I read already....my mind is just soooooo tired along with me. Tomorrow I go for my fingerprints ....wish me luck will ya.... I'm afraid some wrong info will come up and they'll get some felons prints read back :lalala: ....It could happen!! :confused: Then after prints we have to go into Charlotte (YAY I get to go to the BIG city!) Good maybe I'll get away from these Damn noisy tree frogs!

Hi Betts, how you doing Sweetie....did you say something about going down to join the Gutter Rats?? NAAAAAAAAAH Guess I read it wrong :confused: ...right?

Swannie, OMG where did you find that pic! I tried to make it bigger, did you resize it and if so where can I get the big-un??! Please.........

And Peggy, got the eyeball and will see what I can do... you know I like a challange :kisswink: And BTW Im HOMESICK!!

Anna, were you watching that Vid?? OH WHAT A ZUCCHINI? I used to have it on my favorites but haven't been able to find it .... The only time I ever had Gerry in my dreams we were dancing in circles. Nothing else...not even dirty dancing which I read somewhere that's how he likes to dance....but noooooo.... not in my dream!! :tantrum:

Come on Mousie!! I'm with your sister...share the wealth! Sounds like a boootyful dream! :cunning:

Suzie Hon, you are on a roll girl!! You have me in stitches.... :rotflmao: I really needed some cheering up too! I just want to come over to your house and check out all his equipment!! your fancy equipment...that's what I meant to say! :kisswink: From what I've read ...it's no small thing!! All that great electronic stuff that is! hehehehehehehehehehehe.

Hey everybody I think I'm getting silly and giddy from lack of sleep and this Gawd awful heat!! So I'll say Goodnight and wish you all Sweet Gerry Hot sexy Dreams!

{{{{{HUGGLES}}}}.... Is that a Trollop word! :confused:

Frannie, I warned you about those darned tree frogs! We get them in the ground too and they whistle! I HATE FROGS!!! Now just wait till the cicadas hatch. The noise they make will drive you absolutely NUTS!! Welcome to the South, Sugar! But I must say, that after living in Alaska for three years and North Dakota for five, I will take this Southern weather any day of the week!

Must go shut off all my toys and go to bed. 'Nite y'all!

Hugs,

Suzie

Posted ImageLadies, you too Fran :kisswink: . So you're homesick huh? We miss you too.Guess what, the pool was warm yesterday and it's clear as crystal finally. well can't think of much to talk about just wanted to say hi .Hope all you lovely Gals have have a wonderful day.

Posted ImagePeggy

Posted Image

Ooooh, that's a precious picture Peggy! (wow, say that ten times fast!)

We had some rain (finally!) in Utah yesterday morning...but alas, it didn't stick around (at least it cleared the air a bit of the wildfire gunk). It got hot again and became muggy...you east-coasters and southerners would probably laugh at what I think is "muggy," but dang it, I'm used to dry heat! Desert and Steppe weather all the way! :D

It's FRIDAY!! *happy dance* :claphands::claphands:

It's Friday the 13th.... :scared:

Eeep...!

~Mel

I have oak trees, elm trees, fir trees, pine trees, beech trees, walnut trees, cherry trees, peach trees, apple trees...all kinds...but no palms.

I also have cool mountain air...sorry...just had to torture you with that one. LOL

I also have frogs, toads, and loud crickets, but I barely notice them. It's my frikin' loud mouth Daschund and Pyrenese that drive me nuts. They bark at a gnat f*rt!! They better be glad I love them so much, or I'd...I'd...Ah, who am I kidding? I love my girls, BARK ON YOU SEXY B!TCH@S! Show that gnat who's boss!

Ain't Charlotte a hoot? I like that place, and not just cause it's got the same name as my dear sweet Mommy. (who's secretly a gutter ho, but won't admit it)

btw...about that cute pug in a mug Peggy...LOVE IT!

Suzie...ALL your 'toys' were turned off? Mm-hmm I hear ya! Wink-wink nudge-nudge

Frannie...Epsom salt in warm water with a splash of lavender oil...HEAVEN

Mel...sorry about the muggy heat...:coldshower: We take lots of em down here...wait, that doesn't sound right...lol

Hugs-N-Love

Billie

Just thought I'd share my dream last evening. Gerry was in it, but he was a quarterback for the eagles. What the heck was that one about? :confused: As to date, no naughty ones. :tantrum: I'll keep trying!

Jenn

Good morning my lovely friends!

Oh Frannie, I KNEW you should have moved out here! I knew it! We have heat but no humidity so it is soooo much more tolerable! Soak those poor wittle feet of yours dear! And rest for a few days...where are you staying right now? With your son or daughter? Are you going to actually work in the bar or just own it?

Gerry quarterbacking huh? Can I play center and hold the ball ummmmm...oh never mind! :cunning: Keep at it Jenn...you'll get there!

Awww Peggy, I love that picture...so I'm stealing that one too! Keep up the good work girl! Ladies and Fran??? What are ya suggestng? that Frannie ain't a lady??? :rotflmao:

Today is my hubby's birthday so we are going out for the day...shopping for him and than hanging out until dinner time when I'm taking him out for dinner.

All that talk about zucchinis and banannas and well...you know put me into a certain mind set:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

hugs to all!

love,

Sue

ladies.... you seen these?

http://www.gerardbutlergals.com/gallery/th...s.php?album=754

:spontaneous: :spontaneous: :spontaneous: :spontaneous: :spontaneous: :spontaneous: :spontaneous: :spontaneous: :spontaneous:

Edited by Swansong

Well How ya'll doin today?? in my best southern BELLE voice!! :rotflmao: I'm feeling mucho better today mainly cause I broke all my appointments and said to Hell with it ....I'm enjoying the week-end! SO THERE! My feet are down and I'm ready for anything ...So Ger if you're not doing anything Hon! :cunning: I totally know the Gutter Snipes will definately have fun with that line...and so would I if I was down there!

Peggy, I see you beat me to the puter today...Good for you cause you must take up my slack and keep me up to par on whats going on. BTW...I stole your doggie pic as if you didn't already know that :funnyface: Can't help it! It's too cute....

Suzie, you did indeed tell me about these Gawd awful tree frogs and I think I already got a dose of the Cicadas....OMG that sounds like I need an antibiotic!! Are those the bugs that leave there A$$ imprint on your windsheild?? :confused::tantrum:

Cool mountain air huh? hmmmmmmmmmmm....Hey Billie, any bars for sale in your area?? :pointy: No Palm trees though............ :sad:So's that face!

:wave: to all my Saucy Sexy sistahs ....have a great week-end and don't do anything I wouldn't do which by the way right now I can't think of what that would be! :confused: In a couple of weeks if your in the area you can stop in and have a "cocktail"..... :D

Big {{{HUGS}}} and :kiss: Fran { just a little bit of a Trollop!} :cunning:

Edited by ladyfran

:spontaneous: :spontaneous: :spontaneous: :spontaneous: :spontaneous: :spontaneous: :spontaneous: :spontaneous: :spontaneous:

Why yes, yes I have. I calmly looked at them this morning.

:tasty: :spontaneous: : :drool1::swoon:

:gotgals0ll:

YEEEEEEEEAH I do!!

~Mel

Hi there Everyone,

I had a very bad night so am just starting to wake up after a four hour sleep this afternoon. There was no comfort in my bed/chair /stairs or even the floor. I tried them all, my whole abdomen feels as though I have been kicked by a mule wearing size 13 boots.......it's a little sore :tissues: but I think I'll live. :rotflmao:

Haven't 'seen' Nancy around....... :claphands: over here Gal, missing you.

Hope your feet are feeling more comfortable Fran, you'll have to find a nice young man to give them a massage..... :whome2: Yo Gerry you can do it!

Billie whatcha writing about? Do tell.....please.

Mousie you take care Sweetie, love that avatar! Mel I now know what the nantucks so let's go save the world....with some help from :leochest:

Suzie, Elissa, Sue, Susan, Jen, Peggy, Cassie, Betty Ann...hope you're good today, and whoever I missed, :kiss: to you all.

Sorry better go have a walk around to ease the cramps.

Hugs to all,

be back later,

Anna X

Well, they certainly woke me up!!!!! All of a sudden it is unbelieveably hot in here! That face . . . those hands . . . those feet!!! :heat::thud::thud::thud:

:spontaneous: :spontaneous: :spontaneous: :spontaneous: :spontaneous: :spontaneous:

OOOHHHH Swannie, NOOOOO I hadn't seen them before you pointed them out! Yeah Mel, you stayed calm I'm sure!!!

Gerry, you promised those pictures of us would NEVER get out :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

Posted ImagePosted Image

Oh Anna, I'm so sorry hun that you are hurting so bad! Posted Image

Frannie, I'm glad you're feeling better today!

love,

Sue

***gets to work building a bar and painting a for sale sign***

Actually...there's not many around Galax...Independence has one, but most people go up to Hillsville to get polluted or buy their own...or make their own

Yes, sadly we have no Palm Trees, but at least our trees produce pocket sized nuts. Coconuts are really bulky, you know?

Anyway...I'm writing a story about a girl, (main character), who put her abuser in jail only to have the jerk break out (conflict), and who gets help from a Sexy Scot with Wavy Black Hair and Green Eyes (love interest). The other one I've started is essentially a Romantic Comedy with a spider named D@mm!t and a Llama named Maggie....I needed something light after so much dark, you know?

btw...Kitties do wonders in running off loud Frogs...or they do at my house, the little buggers.

Hugs-N-Love,

Billie

Somebody write my name on number six.............can't we see them any bigger...........like high res?

Who needs analgesia when Gerry's around. :rotflmao:

Anna X

Stef's working on getting bigger ones...check the gallery! :claphands:

Anna, I too am so sorry you're hurting! :crybaby: :hug99: If I could, I'd come and kick your pain's butt.

~Mel

Stef's working on getting bigger ones...check the gallery! :claphands:

Anna, I too am so sorry you're hurting! :crybaby: :hug99: If I could, I'd come and kick your pain's butt.

~Mel

Macwilley has just brought me a hot water bottle..............he means well but I think my temp is elevated already after seeing number 6, I love bare sensuous feet like Gerry has...can I have the :coldshower: next Mel? :hehe:

Anna x

My favorite was number 2 with the cheeky grin! :cunning:

Suzie

Posted Image again all you lovely Gals. Yeah those pics are hot!!! :heat::heat::heat: Really hard to choose which one I like best.They're all nice.Maybe when I see them made bigger.

Fran and Sue I knew you'd steal my puppy picture lol.That's why I put it up ther to share with you all.

It's hot here today and muggy but it's been worse so guess I shouldn't complain.

Boy Fran it's a good thing you're not here.Mom and Bobby just came back from King Kullen and Bobby bought a Napoleon and he just bought me in a piece ummmm ummmm good.But fattening I'll bet.

Anna, I'm so sorry you are in pain, I hope you feel better soon.

Sue sweetie how you doin? Hope all's well with you and yours.

Posted ImagePeggy