Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome (continued)

Sue are you taping it? I'm at work and my current husband won't.

I bought PS. I love you and everyone is admiring my special bookmark. Yummy!! :leochest:

:funnyabove: Current husband? :rotflmao: ummm...he's a cutie...keep him around EVEN if he didn't tape Gerry. Now don't get mad ... but no I didn't tape it...but it's already up here on the site...so not to worry! Was it just me or was Gerry walking like he was in pain? I hope that was just acting! Must go watch it again now that it is up on the site (Steph is a wonder!)

Oh Jenn, I just read your last post about Virginia....I am so, so sorry honey! I will say a prayer for her family and for you (I've already been praying for your mom)! If you need me this week or if you just need a real live hug just call!

I can not believe the weather we are having in sunny HOT Redding...it's been raining almost non stop for the past 24 hours....thunder and lightening, heavy winds and AND hail! Did I miss the rest of July, all of August, September? Are we in November or December and somebody didn't tell me??? :confused:

Bull riding contest Frannie??? That doesn't sound like an Irish/Scottish pub to me :rotflmao:

hugs to all!

love,

Sue

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there everyone!

Has anyone heard from Elissa and Suzie? Worried? Moi? YES!

I sometimes introduced MacSoftey as my 'First Husband'............. :rotflmao: Just to keep him on his toes.

Jenn, will say prayers for Virginia and all who mourn her passing, and for you and your Mom too. It is hard to accept defeat after the battle was thought to be won as in Virginia's case, but it seems she will leave her presence with you to comfort you.

Off to see the new photo's of Gerry,

Hugs to all,

BRB,

Anna X

Anna, Goodmorning lady!

I saw Suzie's name on the site earlier and Elissa left her a congratulations on the raffle thread if I'm not mistaken. Hope this helps.

Goodnight my friend!

hugs,

Sue

Anna, Goodmorning lady!

I saw Suzie's name on the site earlier and Elissa left her a congratulations on the raffle thread if I'm not mistaken. Hope this helps.

Goodnight my friend!

hugs,

Sue

Thank you Sue, have just pm'd Elissa,

Sweet Dreams Gal,

Hugs

Anna X

Jenn, I'm very sorry to hear about your friend, Virginia. Words are so very inadequate at time like this. My thoughts are with her family and loved ones. My prayers for strength and courage to your mom, comforts and courage, also, to you.

Fran, goodluck on the pub. Bull-riding, huh! Makes me think of Urban Cowboy, let us GALS know if any hottie cowboys show up, especially if there's any resemblances at all to our Gerry :kisswink: , I'll hotfooted there rightaway.

Have a lovely days, ladies! Love the screencaps Stef put up, btw. :claphands: to our Stef!

Sue are you taping it? I'm at work and my current husband won't.

I bought PS. I love you and everyone is admiring my special bookmark. Yummy!! :leochest:

:funnyabove: Current husband? :rotflmao: ummm...he's a cutie...keep him around EVEN if he didn't tape Gerry. Now don't get mad ... but no I didn't tape it...but it's already up here on the site...so not to worry! Was it just me or was Gerry walking like he was in pain? I hope that was just acting! Must go watch it again now that it is up on the site (Steph is a wonder!)

Oh Jenn, I just read your last post about Virginia....I am so, so sorry honey! I will say a prayer for her family and for you (I've already been praying for your mom)! If you need me this week or if you just need a real live hug just call!

I can not believe the weather we are having in sunny HOT Redding...it's been raining almost non stop for the past 24 hours....thunder and lightening, heavy winds and AND hail! Did I miss the rest of July, all of August, September? Are we in November or December and somebody didn't tell me??? :confused:

Bull riding contest Frannie??? That doesn't sound like an Irish/Scottish pub to me :rotflmao:

hugs to all!

love,

Sue

Thanks I'm doing okay, I just can't stop thinking about her family. How precious life is and you just never know. Of course it makes me start to worry again about my mom. She is doing well. I cant help to feel like maybe I have let my guard down about her, and I'm gonna get nailed for it.

Oh yeah, Marc my current hubby recorded Gerry for me. What a guy. It did take some bargining :cunning::hearts:

Did you see how he grabbed her by the waist and just pulled her to him? MEOWWW

I want a hug like that from Gerry *sigh*

Jobella ~ sorry to hear about your friend. A good friend of mine passed away on July 3 from a brain tumor. It's very difficult. I will be thinking of you and Virginia's family. *hugs*

I caught Extra last night (well this morning actually) at 1:30. Gerry looked sooooo yummy!!!!

:hugs:

Jenn

Awww, man!!! I missed it, but I saw the clip in the multimedia section. That man is SO HOT!!!! I would have given anything to be that woman just for that interview. Of course, she'd have received her body back in a jail cell serving a sentence for lewd acts. :lol:

But anyhoo... That man is just... Wow.

The interviewer is Simon Cowell's girlfriend. It seemed Gerry was walking fine when he walked in to meet her and gave her that great "get over here girl!" hug. It was only in the clips from filming that he appeared to be limping (and he looked beat up too). So I'm guessing it is just the part - we are going to be subjected to seeing our guy beat up (again)! OUCH!!! Let me kiss it and make it better. Aww... and he was star struck meeting Madonna - maybe now he has a little idea of how WE feel about meeting him.

The interviewer is Simon Cowell's girlfriend. It seemed Gerry was walking fine when he walked in to meet her and gave her that great "get over here girl!" hug. It was only in the clips from filming that he appeared to be limping (and he looked beat up too). So I'm guessing it is just the part - we are going to be subjected to seeing our guy beat up (again)! OUCH!!! Let me kiss it and make it better. Aww... and he was star struck meeting Madonna - maybe now he has a little idea of how WE feel about meeting him.

I thought that was his girlfriend, poor girl.

Guest greyeyegoddess

Hi Fans!

It seems like forever since I posted here.

Jenn, I'm so sorry for your loss. My prayers are with hers and your families.

Echoing Sue's words about the wacky weather here in the north; sprinkles during the day, heat during the afternoon, and very cold nights. This weather always puts me out of commission. I feel like I've had an earache for a couple of days.

This week I had to hit a mall for some engraving and I stopped by a few shops. Hot topics was one, just to see if they had any 300 items available in the store. Only a baby doll shirt with Gorgo on it...in other words a shirt that would fit my 9 year old niece.

But I passed by an entertainment store and there was big poster advertising of the release of 300 on dvd. That was a good sign.

I came home to Columbia house dvd club mailings with Gerry and Stelios on the cover. Ok, so I'm glad I didn't stop the mailings for now.

We have a family reunion in our area...starting tonight, I guess...when I pick up my father's only sister from the airport tonight. I hate to say it, but I'm not looking forward to the reunion. I guess I'm feeling a little depressed because a few weeks ago, I was at a reunion with my mother's side and all everyone could talk about was what their children were doing, what they've been doing in their jobs, what their spouses were doing, where they've moved, etc. I feel asleep with boredom. Luckily, in our tradition, since I was named after the oldest child, and I happened to be the oldest in my family, there is a little more respect for the oldest female child-the "fahu" (pronounced FA-hoo). But still, hardly any of the grandchildren care about that tradition.

I'd rather be out at the beach, relaxing and catching up on reading, or visiting friends. I think it bothers me because my father's side of the family really doesn't get into their Scottish heritage. No one has a desire to go to Scotland to see where the family came from. No one wears kilts or plaid. It's a darn shame! LOL! My father never really appreciated that part of his heritage. When I first found out, I was overly excited! I wanted to know everything.

I'm exhausted from stressing over a project I just finished...unfortunately, it had nothing to do with Gerry...this time.

If I get bored or sick over the weekend, I'll be around the forums. Pray that I do!

~alice

:music:

If I get bored or sick over the weekend, I'll be around the forums. Pray that I do!

~alice

:music:

Alice - you rather be bored and sick than hang w/family. I feel your pain. We were supposed to go see the in-laws last week and I wished for them to stay up north at their cabin. But, they came down anyway and stayed w/us for the day to see the "kid" and I did my thing. It's nice to see family, but when you have to work yourself up to it is when it's hard. I empathize w/ya. I hope you're not sick, but do find some time to come on the boards if only for five minutes.

Jenn - I'm so sorry to hear about your friend Virginia. This disease is taking so many beautiful people it's hard to even think about. Keep your head up and think of your friend and the fun times had. Big {{{{HUGS}}}}.

Well as stated in a previous post, my little bug bear's "4th" birthday is today. I took off of work for a couple hours to meet up w/my hubby and the little kids from his daycare at Chuck E Cheese. There were 10 little rugrats running around all under the age of 4 w/the exception of one who's 7. Now my little Cullen hates to be the center of attention or put on display. He just shuts down when this happens. I had to drag him crying to the table just so we could get the cake going and he could blow out the candles. Well, he didn't blow them out (I did) and he didn't smile. Posted Image

I'm going to do a nice little scrapbook page in honor of this pout. I'll use it as blackmail one day. My hubby told me after I left he went off to go play again and finally came back to eat his cake, but he ate it under the table. He's so goofy, but I wouldn't change a thing.

To all you GALS, have a great day. Enjoy your families and do your thang!

Cassie

Hi guys! Apparently I've been having e-mail problems, but my brother is arriving this evening and I have a "honey-do" list for him! First order of business will be to fix my computer!

I am so excited about winning the Raffle #3!! I've give y'all an inventory when I get the package! WOOHOO! I've never won anything on GALS! Everyone needs to jump on Raffle #4 and support the Scottish Youth Theater. After all, if It hadn't been for them, Gerry may never have bitten by the acting bug!

Speaking of little bugs, Cassie, your little guy looks like a typical 4 year old! My great grandson just turned five, and he is the same way around a camera! You have a beautiful baby, frown and all!

Jenn, I was so sorry to hear about Virginia. God bless her and all of you at this time. May He bring light into all your hearts.

I had recorded EXTRA last night. OMG, that brown shirt!!! Did you see the way it fit him? **thud!** I want that woman's job! (but not her boyfriend). Mr. Butler looked mighty fine!

Well, gotta run, my twin brothers are celebrating their birthdays on Sunday, so Rick is driving in from Dallas today, then staying till Tuesday. We are driving up to Robert's house in Bastrop (east of Austin about 90 miles from here) on Sunday for a birthday party. Should be fun! However, I will have a houseguest for a while again. Rick has promised not to bring me any presents! Last time he came he brought me the HD DVD player and set me on an electronics buying frenzy. NO MORE PRESENTS!

Everyone have a great evening, I'm sending hugs to everyone whether you need one or not!

Suzie :hearts:

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao: That's a hilarious picture, Cassie! My youngest sister was like that, hated to be the center of attention.

Jenn: I'm sorry to hear about you friend. Cancer sucks. But know that she is in a better place and not suffering anymore. :hearts::comfort:

Alice: don't feel bad, I don't like my extended family reunions, either. The last one I went to was 8 years ago and everyone ignored my grandmother's kids and grandkids. They were all bragging about their accomplishments and so forth, so we just left. Thank goodness my immediate family isn't like that!

Luvs, Mousie

Alice: don't feel bad, I don't like my extended family reunions, either. The last one I went to was 8 years ago and everyone ignored my grandmother's kids and grandkids. They were all bragging about their accomplishments and so forth, so we just left. Thank goodness my immediate family isn't like that!

Luvs, Mousie

UGH!! MAN, I hated that. I went to the "teenager table" with all the second cousins, and we went around, saying who our grandparents are (it was a reunion for the kids and grandkids of three siblings) and I was the only one at the table from mine and Mousie's grandma...she was the black sheep of the siblings, and everyone just kind of went, "Oh..."

Gah.

~Mel

Oh Mousie and Mel...that is so sad! I love family reunions but since most of my extended family live on the east coast and I live on the west coast it seems our only "family reunions" are at funerals which sucks! But I still love seeing my cousins, second cousins, etc.

Suzie, have a wonderful time dear! And congratulations again!

Cassie, that picture is so cute....yes, I would definitely use it on him when he gets older... :rotflmao: what a pout...but such a darn cute face!!!

Bored is ok Alice...but, but don't get sick!!!

hugs,

Sue

Funniest thing, I just received my men health mag I won on Ebay, and while looking at it my daughter started saying Dada, Dada. My husband started laughing. I said thats right honey, you know who your daddy really is. My husband is also tall, same hair and eye color and yes facial hair. Yummy! :drool1::butterfly:

Sue and Jill what about a Gerry lunch on the 2nd? I'm off and Marc is home so he will watch the kids. :rotflmao:

Funniest thing, I just received my men health mag I won on Ebay, and while looking at it my daughter started saying Dada, Dada. My husband started laughing. I said thats right honey, you know who your daddy really is. My husband is also tall, same hair and eye color and yes facial hair. Yummy! :drool1::butterfly:

Sue and Jill what about a Gerry lunch on the 2nd? I'm off and Marc is home so he will watch the kids. :rotflmao:

:funnyabove: oh Yeah Jenn....tell her who her daddy is! And than bring her with you IF you ever get to meet Gerry and have her extend her cute wittle hands and say 'dada, dada!'....NOW THAT I would love to see :rotflmao:

August 2nd works for me. I have an appt at 2pm that day but I can do lunch....I chose last time...you name the place.

hugs,

Sue

:funnyabove: oh Yeah Jenn....tell her who her daddy is! And than bring her with you IF you ever get to meet Gerry and have her extend her cute wittle hands and say 'dada, dada!'....NOW THAT I would love to see :rotflmao:

August 2nd works for me. I have an appt at 2pm that day but I can do lunch....I chose last time...you name the place.

hugs,

Sue

Well goody goody for you guys!!!**Raspberries** Did you get any on ya? :funnyface::lalala: Okay I'm jealous ....SO WHAT!

:kisswink: Just me........

:funnyabove: FRANNIE: I say YOU fly out here and you and I will drive up there to Northern California and crash their little luncheon!! :funnyface: SUZIE and ANNA, you wanna come too? :kisswink:

I've been away since Monday night...just feeling very sick. I had a tender, swollen throat/neck since Friday morning, but still went out for that long 7 hour + drive in the limosine on Saturday night, and then two more on Sunday.

On Tuesday morning I actually had spots on my tonsill, and felt so miserable...I couldn't go anywhere, so I was all set to go to the DR on Wednesday and I woke up feeling better and NO spots!! :yippee:

I also got called for an airport pick up so I did that.

Now today, I was woken up by a call to take the limo out to a pick up and drop at LAX...Thank goodness this one had the air conditioning working!! So, I have been out, in the heat, and in THREE different cars since 12:30 this afternoon. I could have been home by 6pm, but took advantage of the time to eat and get a couple errands done. I have one of the other cars home with me because I have to do a John Wayne Airport pick up tonight at 1030...ugh! Can't wait till this night is over! I expect to be home around half past midnite. I just gotta go run a MAPQuest so I know where I'm going tonight.

Then it's up early tomorrow for a pick up at the Disneyland Hotel and an airport drop tomorrow. I would so much love to see HAIRSPRAY, so we'll see what time I get back home...and how alive and awake I feel. :scared:

I can see I'm way behind on the SC so I'll see how much I can get caught up on before I have to go.

Hope everyone is well and happy...

Love to you all!!

Nancy :kiss:

P.S. How's Gerry?...Anyone know what's up with him? Last thing I saw and heard was over a week ago and it was some pix of him looking angry on the set of that film in London...sorry, but the name has completely escaped me. :confused:

Sounds more like a "SAVE A HORSE, RIDE A COWBOY" kind of bar to me!! :Yee-Haw:

(Sorry, just having some Vegas flashbacks!!) :kisswink:

Well, I guess I'm still the only one here, and I just finished reading thru all the posts since the last time I was here. Yikes!! There's been alot of not so good things happening!

JENN, How in the world did you get stabbed in the foot?! Was this during the camping trip? (See, just another reason for me to NEVER go camping!!) :kisswink: So, you went to NACHOS withOUT me, BUT you were THINKING of me...is that supposed to make me feel good?? :rotflmao:

I want to go...soon!! Maybe when we get together...you know, and we can introduce BeeJay and ANN to the best tacos in Southern California!! :tasty:

Jobella, So sorry to hear about your dear friend and what she went thru. :comfort: I lost my mom to cancer, the same kind, 7 years ago...and it truly is the most hideous disease. But I'm happy I was with her constantly thru the last 27 hours, and the previous 3 months leading up to it...and I still lived at home so I got to spend all my time with her...we even worked together for 8 years.

Wow, my sis called me and told me to turn over to Larry King with Tammy Faye (Baker). I cannot believe how bad she looks, and yet she is sitting there and dressed and with full make up on...she is fighting cancer and weighs 65 pounds...I cannot believe it.

I didn't realize it was MOUSIE who started this twisted/sprain ankle syndrome some of us seem to be having...thanks MOUSIE... :funnyface:

Okay, I'm watching the dancing show now...I guess that's what the rest of you in the US are doing too.

Okay, I gotta go...need to map out where I'm delivering this person to tonight.

I didn't take notes in the SC, I thought I'd remember everything, but I can feel I didn't.

Oh, I know: SUZIE, you can send Rick over to my house...I need help setting up a printer! :rotflmao:

And MEL: Your single brother is 31? Just the right age for me... :rotflmao:

Goodnite!! And Good Morning to ANNA and CAT when you're up!!

XO Nancy

Nancy, grab Frannie and the girls and get your butts up here! We'll have a heck of a lunch~and you can stay with me....heck, the drive would be nothing for you! Getting Frannie may pose a wee bit of a problem....but you can do it! :kisswink:

Save a horse and ride a cowboy....hummmm....don't know IF I even want to go there...but than again...maybe I do... :cunning:

hugs,

Sue

p.s. winter is over again up here in Redding....it's hot as he.. again! jeez!

Okay you guys ...you made me do it!! I wouldn't mind riding this cowboy! I mean riding with this cowboy! :cunning: Honest...

Posted Image

just click on and enjoy the ride....