Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry makes me feel.......

Sarah

OK, someone started a topic with this title on gb.net and I SO couldn't put my answer there, but I know you guys will understand!

*deep breath*

Gerry makes me feel.....

HORNY AS HELL!

Please share your feelings too! ;)

Sometimes I feel tingly all over! My heart beats faster and I'm short of breath. Other times my heart melts and I have a stupid grin on my face. But most of the time he makes me feel like ripping all his clothes off!

Sometimes I feel tingly all over! My heart beats faster and I'm short of breath.

Psst, that's called a BIG O! :dance:

I saw that thread on GB.net, and answered to it. But here I can add a little bit more. :gg2:

Gerry makes me feel - hot and bothered, kinks and vanilla, happy and sad, about 20 years younger, close to combusting, breathless and gutterminded (is that a word :blink: ), in fact he brings out the real me :rofl1:

Sometimes I feel tingly all over! My heart beats faster and I'm short of breath.

Psst, that's called a BIG O! :dance:
Oh is that what it is. :lol: I guess I was a Gerry virgin before.

*deep breath*

Gerry makes me feel.....

HORNY AS HELL!

Oh HELL Yes!

But also, he makes me giggle like a schoolgirl. Like I have no brain in my head....I just got my copy of DF last night, and I KNEW that it was in the box on the doorstep...and I started the nervous giggle. What the hell?

Plus he gives me hope for the other men out there...and he makes me feel like I know more about the type of man I want.....Hello! HIM! Gees! :wub:

Many different feelings.

He's my hero. I'm excited and full of passion when I watch

him on screen. So much raw power and talent in one man.

It must be exhausting for him to be so brilliant. I do not

currently have an outlet for all this passion, so at times I

just watch his movies, cry and then fall asleep.

But as a woman..I am consumed with an animalistic, primal

kind of desire. I do not know this man, and I do not presume

to know him.

What I DO know, is that he controls an area in me that rules

the innerbeast. That basic animal that lives within the human soul.

The unchecked burning passion that knows no reason, and will

serve no purpose but its own desires.

Gerry is there..and he has made my ultimate fantasies and

unbridled passion his kingdom.

:omfb:

-Bethy

Yes, that inner beast sure does roar thanks to Gerry. I thought mine was in hibernation until I discovered him, now it seems to be rip roaring, wide awake and ready for anything!!!! And as an added bonus I really enjoy watching him ply his craft, he is the best part of every movie he does, and can make almost anything watchable. Then there is the fact that he is such a dream to his fans - how could it get any better?

Yearning. For what I thought was lost, old and dead. Part of me has awakened which others have said as well. The sad thing is it is more than likely too late for me. So like the song in POTO I must Learn to be Lonely, Learn to love being alone. Payment for my fierce independence of the past.

Sorry if that is too much intimate information. I don't often get to express my true feelings.

Carrie

*deep breath*

Gerry makes me feel.....

HORNY AS HELL!

Oh HELL Yes!

But also, he makes me giggle like a schoolgirl. Like I have no brain in my head....I just got my copy of DF last night, and I KNEW that it was in the box on the doorstep...and I started the nervous giggle. What the hell?

Plus he gives me hope for the other men out there...and he makes me feel like I know more about the type of man I want.....Hello! HIM! Gees! :wub:

^^^^^ couldn't have said it better.

same here, I tend to giggle like an idiot whenever ANYTHING pertaining to him is around. I mean, the second time I saw POTO I was all giddy-just b/c it was Gerry. same with DF.

:rolleyes:

not to mention horny :cheeky: :gg2:

how could it get any better?

He could take his shirt off more often. :cheeky:
And his pants.. :tasty:
Hell, why put clothes on at all? :laugh:

Yearning.  For what I thought was lost, old and dead.  Part of me has awakened which others have said as well.  The sad thing is it is more than likely too late for me.  So like the song in POTO I must Learn to be Lonely, Learn to love being alone.  Payment for my fierce independence of the past.

Sorry if that is too much intimate information.  I don't often get to express my true feelings.

Carrie

It's not too much info! That's what we GALS are here for! :hugbear:

A long and intimate description of what you do to relieve the feelings that Gerry creates, THATS too much info! :blink:

Yearning. For what I thought was lost, old and dead. Part of me has awakened which others have said as well. The sad thing is it is more than likely too late for me. So like the song in POTO I must Learn to be Lonely, Learn to love being alone. Payment for my fierce independence of the past.

Sorry if that is too much intimate information. I don't often get to express my true feelings.

Carrie

Well it is the same for me. Reawakened is the right expression. But I do hope it is not too late for me, in fact I feel, since I joined GB-Net and GALS I have become more open and feel more free to express myself. I would go so far to say, that my self esteem is higher and I feel more attractive. I'm certainly not one of the most outspoken GALS on the board, but I still surprise myself sometimes with the things I write. I'm not yet used to this new side of me. :blink:

:gerry::thud: :snogs:

It's not too much info! That's what we GALS are here for! :hugbear:

A long and intimate description of what you do to relieve the feelings that Gerry creates, THATS too much info! :blink:

LOL Sarah. Thanks,

Carrie

Well it is the same for me. Reawakened is the right expression. But I do hope it is not too late for me, in fact I feel, since I joined GB-Net and GALS I have become more open and feel more free to express myself. I would go so far to say, that my self esteem is higher and I feel more attractive. I'm certainly not one of the most outspoken GALS on the board, but I still surprise myself sometimes with the things I write. I'm not yet used to this new side of me. :blink:

luv,

I only seem to have changed the way I express myself on the GALS board. Everyone is so funny, talented and creative. I come here at least twice a day to read and occasionally reply to the madness. It's too bad you don't move up the food chain by being a dedicated reader! :lol:

Carrie

:handsface:

Yearning.  For what I thought was lost, old and dead.  Part of me has awakened which others have said as well.  The sad thing is it is more than likely too late for me.  So like the song in POTO I must Learn to be Lonely, Learn to love being alone.  Payment for my fierce independence of the past.

Sorry if that is too much intimate information.  I don't often get to express my true feelings.

Carrie

I dunno if I've been RE-awakend-how about just awakend. I should be an innocent teen, but alas, I'm not. :rolleyes:

I dunno if I've been RE-awakend-how about just awakend. I should be an innocent teen, but alas, I'm not. :rolleyes:

It's more fun on the naughty side! :spin:

He's my hero. I'm excited and full of passion when I watch

him on screen. So much raw power and talent in one man.

It must be exhausting for him to be so brilliant.

But as a woman..I am consumed with an animalistic, primal

kind of desire.

What I DO know, is that he controls an area in me that rules

the innerbeast. That basic animal that lives within the human soul.

The unchecked burning passion that knows no reason, and will

serve no purpose but its own desires.

Gerry is there..and he has made my ultimate fantasies and

unbridled passion his kingdom.

OMFG Bethy!

I swear, every time I try to write a reply, I gather my thoughts, type it out, and then it sounds like a big giant raspberry. And then I come back and read your post and think...."crapola! THAT's what I meant to say....". I don't know how you do it, but it's TRUE! :D

Kinda true with Sarah too, but hers usually has more to do with the clothes-ripping-off stuff....not that any of the rest of us are slouches in THAT department....

:gg2: