Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
kissyfit

Guy Ritchie on Extra on Wed 7/18/07...

I'm not usually a thread starter, so I hope this is the appropriate place to mention this...

I was on the elliptical at the gym when I suddenly saw HRH on the television screens; he was dressed in black and of course I did a complete doubletake!!

Turns out that Extra will be featuring an interview with Guy Ritchie from the set of Rocknrolla tomorrow night (Wednesday the 18th). I am on the East Coast and Extra airs at 7:30 here...

Let's hope we get to hear a few words from Gerry, too!!!

kissy :kisswink:

Edited by kissyfit

Cool ~ I'll be sure to set the DVR for that one. Thanks for the heads up kissy!!

Me too. Thanks Kissy for the heads up. I'm on the east coast too so I won't miss it.

Sweetness!! Thanks for that Kissy!

~Mel

Scroll down the new posts page, I posted it tonight, I just didnt know where to put it..but I say, the more reminders the better!!

I do hope that someone is able to record this and let Stef have it for posting into Multimedia for those of us who don't get this programme. It would be greatly appreciated.

Just saw the Guy Richie interview on Extra. It is on in Jersey at 7 PM. Gerry was interviewed and if this is possible looked hotter than ever. :heat:

It's just about to start...CAN'T WAIT!! Just from the previews he looked hot..so I can just imagine.

Seriously, CRANBERRY SHIRT OF HOTNESS.

Wait until you see it...a little banged up for the movie...and limping too..for the movie. But HELLO, wait until you see the way that shirt fits him.

:thud:

OMFB>>>>>> he looks so fookin HOT I'm about to scream! And this movie is counting on G's star power! What great early buzzzzzzz for this film!

CANNOT WAIT TO SEE IT!!!!!

Swannie

OMFB>>>>>> he looks so fookin HOT I'm about to scream! And this movie is counting on G's star power! What great early buzzzzzzz for this film!

Swannie

" He makes one beauiful bad guy" You ain't just whistling Dixie, sweetie. I love when female reporters go all goo-goo over GB and call him beautiful. I think the press may finally be catching on. :cunning:

Gals,

I just watched Extra with my hubby and all I can say is WOW!!! There was plenty of Ger being interviewed by Extra (Simon's girlfriend/fiancee) and his remarks were hilarious especially why he thinks Guy and Madonna hooked up. I have the show on TiVo but do not know how to post the interview. However, if there are no other postings, I will be happy to forward the recording to our group of experts managing this type of setup for posting to Multimedia.

Even my husband laughed loudly as Ger was doing a 'Madonna move' with his hands!! Gotta love the Scot! :cunning:

Swannie

" He makes one beauiful bad guy" You ain't just whistling Dixie, sweetie. I love when female reporters go all goo-goo over GB and call him beautiful. I think the press may finally be catching on. :cunning:

These two comments make me happy, ladies. ;)

Gotta love the female reporters who always tell the camera, "I know you're jealous, girls!" :D

~Mel

OMG!!!!! Gerry looks so HOT! ahhhhhhhhh!!!! :fook::swoon:

Thank you so much for the link! :claphands:

Woh....I need a minute here oh my gosh *fans self*

Gotta love the female reporters who always tell the camera, "I know you're jealous, girls!" :D

~Mel

One of the few times when the "press" is dead-on accurate! I was pea green with envy when he reached out and grabbed that little b****.....*ahem* sorry, .....reporter and crushed her to his manly chest. :D

Terrific. Thanks Stef.

Looks like a terrific movie can't wait now Betts

Thank you Stef - even though I saw it at 7 it was so much fun to watch it again and again. You are just one amazing woman. Now all I need now is patience to see the finished movie. Next year! Heavens that long!

:gerrygasm: Yep...that man is the sexiest man on this planet.....can not wait for this movie!!!!!

:heat: Okay, it's warm in my office but after watching that clip, I think it just got much, much hotter!!!

Damn that man looks F-I-N-E.

Thanks, Stef!!! :wave: