Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Swansong

New Pic from PSILY!!!!

I am thrilled that Gerry's next movie is such a departure from "300", in type of movie, type of character and his look too. I adored "300" and I will undoubtedly adore PSILY for different reasons (except for them both having Gerry in them, which is the best reason). He will show people just how diverse his talent is and he won't allow himself to be pigeon-holed as one type of character. Then he goes on to play a British gangster followed by a scientist father in a movie aimed at kids - I mean really, how much more diverse can the guy get??? Just keep those movies rolling our way Gerry, it makes me so happy to know there is so much to look forward to!!

zany:

Have you finished the book yet??????? lol... :yousosilly2:

:hugs:

lol....no, but I will Andrea!

Somewhere, in between watching all the Gerry movies you let me borrow I should be able to find the time!

I hope! :lol:

I think after PSILY the influx of new Gerry fans will be even bigger than for 300..oh even though I know what happens, and I have a feeling from that pic, it already has...it's still going to kill me..oh an emotional movie right over the holidays...I'M TOAST ALREADY. And what's even better, for those who have not seen him in anything but 300, and then this, they will know just what RANGE this man has, he really can play any type of role, and the good thing is not only fans see it, but TPTB do too..so he's going to be a very VERY busy actor for many years to come, and I couldn't be happier for him, the good guys finishing first is always a good thing!

Edited by moonglow

I think after PSILY the influx of new Gerry fans will be even bigger than for 300..oh even though I know what happens, and I have a feeling from that pic, it already has...it's still going to kill me..oh an emotional movie right over the holidays...I'M TOAST ALREADY. And what's even better, for those who have not seen him in anything but 300, and then this, they will know just what RANGE this man has, he really can play any type of role, and the good thing is not only fans see it, but TPTB do too..so he's going to be a very VERY busy actor for many years to come, and I couldn't be happier for him, the good guys finishing first is always a good thing!

Well said, moon!! I second everything you just posted. The man amazes me with the range he has had in the past and in the future projects he's set to work on. I don't think anything is too much for him to handle. WTG Gerry! Keep up the good work!

zany:

:rotflmao: that's right you do have alot of :gerrylicious: to watch.... :greatking: :mopboydracula: :mopboyjohnnie: :terrymuscles: :johnnie::frank: :jackiejricon: :archiesmile: you are going to be one very busy Gal!!! I agree no time for reading...just watching :inlove: :inlove:

Have fun...

this is really going to be a good movie I think one I will like very much. I can't wait until it comes out. Betts :claphands: thanks for the picture

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!~falls over~ He looks handsome..hints he is handsome.

I read this book last summer....cried through the entire book.... Now, I'm not sure if I cried because I was thinking about Gerry as Gerry dying....or that it was just an incrediably sad...yet funny at times ...book.

I only hope that I will be able to make it through the entire movie. I certainly will be bringing a truck load of tissues with me..... :tissues::tissues::tissues:

I don't want to cry in this movie I don't! But something tells me that I will. This is a definate chick flick in my hubby's eyes so I will NOT be bringing him. Oh the man is so beautiful. *sigh* Thanks for sharing Swannie.

Cassie

Did not read the book but if this picture of Gerry and Hillary is a sample of what he looks like in the movie, I wont care if there is a story. He is such a good looking guy...I thought he was gorgeous in Phantom and Attile...Dear Frankie too, but this takes my breath away. and to think, He can act too.!!!! What more could we ask for?

OMG!!! I just love it when we can see his WHOLE face(it is such a great face!) Don't think I'll be catching much story the first time I see this one-good thing I read the book! Thanks for sharing this wonderful pic Swannie. :claphands:

lol, Frenchy. I can't wait to see this movie, either. I think the picture doesn't do him justice. I heard that he looks much better in the movie.

The full scan is in the gal-lery.

Guest pilaraquarius

Gawd...that pic of him is just darling. Thanks for posting it, Swannie.

The full scan is in the gal-lery.

Hello,heISmyGspot.

After I received a message from you,I attempted to translate the article of "FLIX" .

I'm sorry .Because my English isn't fluent, there may be a lot of mistakes in these sentences. :confused::scared:

Wanting to have the English more fluent person help me. :wave:

"50 hot stars who want to pay attention now"

Gerard Butler who did rise in the mystery man Phantom of " Phantom of the Opera " could get immovable popularity in the hand in the Sparta king of hit "300" .

However, in America, yet, his face isn't so known .

He enjoyed the status.

" My natural face doesn't come out to the people because I always put a mustache and a mask by the movie .

It is a great help to me. "

He said and he laughed.

( By the scene of the photography of "P.S.I love you" )

"Like today, I am strolling in New York and when seeing Sunrise in a Battery Park city , I can think "Wow, I sit here and will look at Sunrise".

I enjoy this freedom.

I do not want to lose it."

His natural face is reflected in the new work .

He plays the man of the devotion who writes a love letter to being during life for the loving wife to be able to live strongly.

His female fans who make hot their heart to the sincere and kind ideal man, too, will seem to increase.

"In this work, I only didn't think of me and made me think of the other people.

( Doesn't Richard feel a stress or how will Hillary be )?"

Gerard said , "The one which Spirit of this movie understands lies in consideration of others.

I trusted that the director chose me as this part and believed that I understood this role.

Then, I entrusted naturally without putting a stress only by making myself the better condition."

In the scene, he heard the opinion of the staff seriously and sometimes, he was showing his shining and smiling face.

He said, "The actor can get from the people around by doing good handling.

In the scene, an actor is very well treated in the kindness to all.

It should not be accustomed to the status.

I am conscious about it and am being careful."

However he who said like this becomes a big star, he will continue steady life.

keisann.

keisann,

Thank you for your efforts. Your hard work in doing this translation is appreciated.

Kon-nichi-wa dear friend Keisann, :thankyou:

The translation was very informative, and easily understood. Thank you for bringing this to the attention of gals for us, I especially love the photograph that appeared with the article. :thudstars:

Hugs, Sayonara,

Anna x

Keisann:

Thank you for translating that article

for us.

We aprreciate it so much..

Hope you and yours are well, I worry

so about our Japanese friends especially

in light of the recent earthquakes there.

I pray for your countrys safety every

day.

Take care

Debbie

Keisann:

Thank you for translating that article

for us.

We aprreciate it so much..

Hope you and yours are well, I worry

so about our Japanese friends especially

in light of the recent earthquakes there.

I pray for your countrys safety every

day.

Take care

Debbie

Hello,Debbie.

Thank you for worrying about the earthquake which was caused in Japan.

The place which I live in is far from the place where it suffered damage in the earthquake.

My family and friends are safe.

Because a big earthquake was caused before in Kobe-shi nearby, we will never rest. :confused:

keisann.

Keisann, thank you so much for the translation. It was wonderful of you to take the time to help us understand the article!

Hugs,

Suzie

Keisann, I thank you very humbley for the articles translation. It was very thoughtful of you.

He is so...beautiful. Like Wow! :heat: Im luving the picture...so excited for this movie....Ive also read the book which is marvelous...and I cried through the whole thing...something tells me I will cry just as much in the movie.