Gerard Butler GALS

PETITION to get Shattered released!

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just emailed my sister, who is 18 and asked her to check out the trailer and sign the petition. Plus I asked her to send it to all of her friends. And I know she has a facebook account, so I asked her to post the links to the trailer and the petition there too. Hopefully this will help get the word out even more!

I just tried posting a bulletin again on MySpace.... but so far it's not showing up. Looks like Tom's got his work cut out for him!

Thanks for that Landa... lets hope some of those folks sign!

Swannie

Just wanted you all to know that we at PhantomGerry.net are also doing our best to get the word out! It's great - over 300 right now! When I signed last night there was just a handful. It's exciting to see the list grow each time I check. :pointy:

Edited by Amethyst

We are up to 323! WOW...too cool. But the entry at number 321 cracks me up right now! Please check it out when you get the chance.

:rotflmao: I love that Big Mike!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just signed petition & watched the trailer (will keep watching it daily) --

May the distribution spread like a "wildfire during a drought" !!

:claphands::claphands::claphands:

Tee - in Greensboro, NC -- Hope it plays here !!

Just wanted you all to know that we at PhantomGerry.net are also doing our best to get the word out! It's great - over 300 right now! When I signed last night there was just a handful. It's exciting to see the list grow each time I check. :pointy:

Amethyst~

Thanks so much for helping to spread the word!

Together, we can do anything!

:hugs:

Dr. Em

Hey! How cool is that!!! Way cool....Pierce looks absolutely diabolical in the trailer!!! He is an exceptional actor...I remember him in a movie along time ago about Irish immigrants with Kate Mulgrew...might have been a mini-series.....way before Remington Steel ....

Hey! How cool is that!!! Way cool....Pierce looks absolutely diabolical in the trailer!!! He is an exceptional actor...I remember him in a movie along time ago about Irish immigrants with Kate Mulgrew...might have been a mini-series.....way before Remington Steel ....

I saw that Deb, and LOVED it! Can't remember the name of it, but Peirce was dreamy!

Swannie