Gerard Butler GALS

PETITION to get Shattered released!

I got the mass email, the GERRY ALERT, so GOOD GOING GALS!! I've already signed..and spread the word too, thank god for the invention of the email!!!

It really is one big FANmily, it totally is!!! :claphands::claphands::claphands:

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok...

When i first heard of this movie,i didn't think it would be that great...

But,i saw the trailor...and it looks PHENOMENAL!!!

so,on that note...

I SIGNED THE PETITION!!!

Love,

Jess

The mass email ROCKS!!!!! We are over 600!!!!!! Come on GALS, lets go for 1,000 by tomorrow at this time! We can soooooo do this!

This is amazing...you Gals are doing a terrific job!!! I spent almost all night visiting our sister fan sites...I had no idea there were so many....they're doing a great job also spreading the word.....wish I knew more people to email.....

Fran!....your sig is awesome!.....

This is amazing...you Gals are doing a terrific job!!! I spent almost all night visiting our sister fan sites...I had no idea there were so many....they're doing a great job also spreading the word.....wish I knew more people to email.....

Fran!....your sig is awesome!.....

Thanks Debrasue....I made them for anyone to use for this occasion....I think Zany is going to put up the link!

Yay!!! The numbers are looking better and better!!!!!!

:claphands: Fran

Bravo to Pierce Brosnan’s Files for posting the following!

http://pbfiles.t35.com/butterfly/index.html

"July 21- 27: Lionsgate is still releasing the film in Miami theaters on Friday July 27th for the week. From a weekend ad in a Miami paper here are the five theaters it will play. The Miami Herald now has a listing online (only showing 3 of the 5 theaters though). If you can see the film that weekend please do since they are basing expansion on it. It might also be the only weekend you get the chance. There is now a petition up (created but Butler fans) for Lionsgate to expand distribution where you can add your voice."

If they had an e-mail address to contact them, I would!

:hugs:

Dr. Em

We stand at 694!!!

I am so looking forward to the feedback from those attending the Miami showing. Please report back and write down the petition link and give it to everybody there. YOU KNOW media will be there; spread the word about the petition.

Pierce Brosnan's Files!!! Woot!!! At least now we know the word is really getting around!! That is sooo cool! They actually acknowledged Hollywood's petition! I am so impressed!

Edited by Debrasue

We stand at 718!!!

I can't remember who asked me, but here is the link for the "Save Jericho" online petition. Mr. Dave Murphy was the author and this is the best example to show you how the fans truly have the power:

http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_perl/signed.cgi?09272006

CBS could not ignore those numbers, as you will see.

Oh my! I had no idea.

Can I get a copy of that mass email, please?

Edited by Landa

I just signed it, because I want to see this flick, there is so much junk out there, and Gerry looks like he shines in this. What a heartbreaking performance this looks to be. Go Gerry, go. I have seen Pierce do bad before and he is very good at it. Looks like a winner to me.

:claphands:703!!!!!! :claphands:

Has anyone heard from anybody who has seen it today???

Yes. She said it was AWESOME! I asked her if she would post her review on the forum, but it doesn't look like she has yet. Perhaps later.

Dr. Em

:claphands:703!!!!!! :claphands:

Has anyone heard from anybody who has seen it today???

Yes. She said it was AWESOME! I asked her if she would post her review on the forum, but it doesn't look like she has yet. Perhaps later.

Dr. Em

Thanks, Dr. Em....that's so great to hear!!!!! I'll be keeping an eye out for that review.

I swear to God, I am on pins and needles about this film, and cannot WAIT to hear what people think of it!

Can someone please tell me, why I love this man so much?????

Swannie

Hope this is okay -- I saved that graphic Stef did over on the left and added it to my website with a link to the petition. Stef or another mod, if you want me to take it down, or anything else I need to do, please let me know!

THANKS!!!! :D

Hope this is okay -- I saved that graphic Stef did over on the left and added it to my website with a link to the petition. Stef or another mod, if you want me to take it down, or anything else I need to do, please let me know!

THANKS!!!! :D

Now LeslieD, why in the freak would we want you to take it down? YOU ROCK!

Dr. Em