Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Butlerized

Dr Batista's silver bracelets- "Gerry-Linx"

Calling all GALS~~

:computer:

I have just received my very own 'Gerry-Linx' silver bracelet made by our most talented Dr. Batista! The picture in the boutique does not really do it justice, as it cannot incorporate the 'to have and to hold' factor :bleh:

Ordering was as simple as could be and the good doctor was prompt with her responses. She also was quick to please and anxious to customize your possibilities. :pointy:

This lovely piece of hand-made art is sterling, a good weight, VERY comfortable and sized proportionately for GALS.... yet, in keeping with the Butler factor, it is not 'delicate' but rather a more scaled down version of Mr Chunky.

The price is most fair...I was certainly not disappointed! And going through our site helps here, as well.

Delivery time? So glad you asked...only a few days (at this pre-Christmas point) for her to make your bracelet and get it in the post.

So.....let's take care of our own, support the best, receive the true gift ..and happily flaunt our Gerry pride-wear!

Dr Batista...you know how I feel! Thanks are not enough :rose::rose:

Calling all GALS~~

I too received my silver chain link bracelet handmade by Annette (dr. batista). I adore it! I was so excited to receive it, put it on as soon as ripped the package open. It is simply gorgeous and of incredible quality. Thank you so much Annette! :kiss::rose:

Ok, thats it! I have been tossing up, trying to decide, (my funds are a bit limited!) but now I'm gonna get one!

Sarah

You will not be disappointed,Sarah! And, here we go..............come on GALS!

I ordered one this morning, and am so excited! How can I wait until I get it?

I'm going to see if I can ask for one for Christmas.

My hubs is pretty good if I give him a hint! :;):

~Barbara

I ordered one of the silver phantom and one of the glass bead bracelets tonight! I'm so excited!!

I think I will order one for my grandaughter for christmas too! I wonder if Dr Batista can make them that small??

Carrie

I ordered one of the silver phantom and one of the glass bead bracelets tonight! I'm so excited!!

I think I will order one for my grandaughter for christmas too! I wonder if Dr Batista can make them that small??

Carrie

Carrie ~

Annette made two BEAUTIFUL glass-beaded bracelets for Tierney and Tierney is tiny! (Which is why we call her Teeny Tiny Tierney, don't tell her I told you! :;): ) She just needs the wrist measurements and she's good to go!

:hugs:

Dr. Em

Guest Beanie

OMG -- I'm gonna be ordering a few for myself soon, as well. I am so excited!!!

I'll be ordering mine very soon!

Everyone knows how I feel about the Gerry-like bracelets!

Woo Hoo!!

:dance:

Bethy

I got mine today!

OMG - I am IN LOVE with it! It is totally wonderful - I have my own special wee heart too!

GALS - these bracelets are AMAZING - I can highly recommend ordering! Plus - 2 great things - some of the profit goes to GALS, and I am now wearing something that no one else has - hand created especially for me!

GAH!!! I want one EXACTLY like Sarah's!!

I'm gettin one from mum for christmas!!!

Hello everyone!

I received my silver bracelet several weeks ago and I am finally able to post again. The bracelet is very beautiful and comfortable to wear. I have not taken it off except to shower since I received it. :inlove:

I highly recommend it.

Carrie

:santaclaus:

I got mine 2 days ago and I never want to take it off. Ever. I LOVE it so much!!!

Posted Image

My tiny bracelet(only 16 links) next to my tiny watch!! I love it when my bracelets fit!

I LOVE mine! I haven't taken it off since I got it!!!

I slept in mine the other night and woke up with little ring marks embedded into my wrist! Hubby just shook his head. I think he knows the real reason behind the bracelet. Doesn't help that mom put it in with the POTO mask necklace... hehehe.

Hi, everyone! I'm new here....chat forum virgin!.....but I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone.

In any event, I just ordered the bracelet myself and am VERRRRYY excited!!

HAVE A GREAT NEW YEAR!

Hi, everyone! I'm new here....chat forum virgin!.....but I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone.

In any event, I just ordered the bracelet myself and am VERRRRYY excited!!

HAVE A GREAT NEW YEAR!

Welcome Jenny,

The bracelets are awesome aren't they. Hope to see you around the boards. You should check out the Support Center. That is where most of the lusting takes place.

Love,

Suz

Hi Jenny

You are going to LOVE it!

And Lish, I sleep in mine EVERY night!

Yeah, I have ever since the other day. I never take it off. I think it may permenently embed itself in my skin...

I just saw Mish's and it's "B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!"

I want one...I want one too!! ::D: ....nobody has said how to get one ..I wouldn't mind having a beaded one as well as the pretty silver one ...I have just recently started liking silver jewelry..now I LOVE silver jewelry! Oh yeah ...Hi...this is only my second post ...so you probably don't know me!! :;): ....but you wiiiiilllllllll !!!!!! :chatter: ....I'll keep an eye out for info about ordering..thanks bunches!