Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Butlerized

Dr Batista's silver bracelets- "Gerry-Linx"

:welcome: Lynette!

Go to the GALS Boutique and you can order there!

We're looking forward to seeing more of you!

:hugs:

Dr. Em

I got my sport band one last week, too. I love it!

:mopboyjohnnie:

Hello, I'm new to this Gerry group but even before I joined GALS I went to the boutique and saw that beautiful bracelet and ordered it. It should be here tomorrow or the next day. After reading your comments no I really, REALLY can't wait.

irish

:welcome: irish!

Hope to see you around the boards. We GALS are a little wacky, but we're loveable!

You will absolutely love your new bracelet! Annette does fabulous work.

:hugs:

Dr. Em

Hope to see you around the boards. We GALS are a little wacky, but we're loveable!

You will absolutely love your new bracelet! Annette does fabulous work.

Dr. Em

Thank you for the warm welcome Dr. Em :dance3: Oh yes, I hope to get to know you and all the gals on this forum. How can they (WE) help but be loveable...we are in love with the most loveable guy on the planet! :mopboymarek:

I know I will love the bracelet. It didn't come today but hopefully by tomorrow.

Hugs,

irish

My bracelet arrived and it is BEAUTIFUL! I own a gerry-linx bracelet~

Thank you so much.

Love and hugs,

irish

Mine arrived today!!

Posted Image

I love it! Hubby was impressed! I thanked him properly, too!! Posted Image

Beautiful bracelet...and the purchase helps support GALS! :woo:

:hearts: to Dr. Batista! :thankyou: Annette!!

Hugs,

Barb

I love my bracelet too. I'm still wondering if it would be possible to get other "Gerry" charms too, like a seahorse, sword, camel, butterfly, etc. Make it into a Gerrycharm bracelet? Does anyone else like this idea -- could raise a few more $$ for our GALS too?

DD

Hee, heee, heee...

already in the works...

Posted Image

Hee, heee, heee...

already in the works...

Posted Image

Really??? :headspin: :headspin: :headspin: Posted Image

when? I can't wait

DD

:mopboyerik:

Soon!!

::D:

I just got my bracelet today, its so beautiful. The picture does not do it justice. Its wonderful and the charms are fabulous. Dr. B., your a genuious and a talent. Your the best. I can't wait to add more charms. I just ordered the Vegas one. Thanks again... love, di

I got my bracelet about 3 weeks ago and got a lot of charms on it already and I am so thankful for it its so beautiful and looks like Gerrys and it feels good to wear it. I had all the charms put on at the jewelery store and Midnight got one for my granddaughter too. I am so glad Dr B is so talented to do this for us just waiting for more charms when the new movies come out. and the mask. I still have lots to get too. I wear it everywhere I also have a beaded one that is so precious. so I am all decked out and lovin it hugs everyone :inlove:

Hey- I want a bracelet and charms too(whining like a little kid) is there a different link to order it now withthe changes on the site??

Annemarie

Dr. Batista's jewelry will be soon featured on their own website - that is why they're not available in the boutique at the moment.

I just got my bracelet today, its so beautiful. The picture does not do it justice. Its wonderful and the charms are fabulous. Dr. B., your a genuious and a talent. Your the best. I can't wait to add more charms. I just ordered the Vegas one. Thanks again... love, di

Dr. B .. my beaded bracelet is g-o-r-g-e-o-u-s ~~~ I love love it...thankyou so much!!!

I am biting my nails waiting for the rest of the charms I want to order so many more. can;'t wait. I love my bracelet and Dr. B the charms are well worth it. If it were not for Midnight Diva getting the bracelet for me I would probably not have one. Thanks DI lu hugs to all

I love my silver bracelet! I have added so many charms., all POTO theme. I have 14 on there now. My bracelet is so special to me. It jingles and people actually stop me when I'm wearing it to look at each charm. I will wear it to Vegas for sure. I wear it everywhere. I also wear everyday my beaded bracelet. I have another one on the way and as soon as Annette puts more charms up for sale I will buy them all!!! Thanks Dr. B... Your the best!

love, :yippee:

di

Sorry for the delay on Dr. Batista's website... I had a list of 'em to get done, most recently with Jereme's, and her jewelry site is next on my list ::D: So hopefully I'll have something online very soon.

Hugs,

Stef

Hello everyone !

Where can I see one of those bracelets ???

Nat

Nat - at the top of the page click on Boutique and then there is a link for Jewelry that says Annette Batista.com. Click on that and you should be able to find her beautiful creations!

Annette is making any jewerly right now so I will close this thread for now.