Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Aislinn

YOUNG GERRY

Guest Aislinn

I couldn't pull up any of the EEK pics, so I've started my own thread. LOL

Here are three pics of Gerry. The first is from a San Francisco magazine article where he was interviewed to promote Reign of Fire. He talks about his love of history and the mountains of Scotland. Love the hair -- and look how that shirt fits him.

Posted Image:pant:

This one is a really early shot. He looks so young. Imagine if he was your solicitor. Yep, he can solicit me anytime, anywhere.

Posted Image

And this third pic, I just could not resist. Any over the shoulder look caused immediate Gerrygasm.

Posted Image:pant::pant::pant:

Edited by Aislinn

Aislinn,

Love the fit of that tee shirt, and the hair, Whoa Baby. Thanks for posting these absolute Gerrylicious pics.

Beachies

Guest Beanie

How early in Gerry's er.... career do we want pics from? I have one (rather odd, admittedly, and some have even said 'frightening') concerning a very very young Gerry with blonde hair (supposedly done for a play.....?)

:mopboyjackie:

I would love to see that early blond picture of

Gerry, Beanie!

Can you post it?

What fun....has there been a color

his hair hasn't been? (regular color,

that is- not neon pink or electric blue)

Donna

:kiss:

Guest Beanie

I can post it, but I'm WARNING ya, it aint our pretty Gerry...... still want to see it? I won't be held responsible if it disturbs you. LOL!!! :bleh:

I saw that blonde photo and I so hope he fired that hairdresses. It is really not so good looking.

Post that pic, baby!

And also, do you have the link or know where you found the interview about his love of history and the mountains of Scotland? Sounds like a must-read!!!!

Woot! :mopboyterry:

oh definitely, post that pic. we all have our young awkward days when we had no sense of style and bad hair.....not me of course! LOL ;)

Guest Beanie

Ok, ok, here's the picture... don't say I didn't warn you!!!! Look I'm not even going to put it in thumbnail, so you can just pass it by if ya don't want to see it. LOL

Very very young Gerry. Supposedly his hair was done this way for a show? Or so I have been told by someone who assured me it was ok to post this pic.

EVERYONE has an awkward phase...

I don't find that picture disturbing at all. No, blonde his not his best color but that face, those eyes, those lips - those are still VERY much the gorgeous Gerry we all love now. If you all want to reject him with that look go ahead, that will leave the young blonde Gerry JUST for me!!!!! Frankly I think his hairdo for Mrs. Brown is less attractive than in this picture.

Here is MY favorite young Gerry picture - I believe it is the one from the program for one of his first stage roles and he looks so be-a-u-ti-ful!

Young Gerry

ok, you're probably going to want to beat me with a stick :bottom: ....but i think he looks kinda cute...i mean in a gerrylicious kind of way. of course the hair is bad, but i still want to :makeout: with him! LOL....i don't think he could look bad enough for me NOT to want to! ;)

thanks for sharing!!!

Guest Beanie

Awwww... don't worry gals... I'm not making fun of him or dissing him in the least. But in the past when I have shared that photo, the reaction has been pretty varied -- from people thinking he was a cute teen, to those who have yelled "ack! I don't EVER wanna see that again!" LOL (many more of the latter reaction... which sort of made me feel taken aback, and afraid to post this pic again! :doh: )

Personally, I think it is interesting -- I love how he has grown into his looks. It was all there back then, and he grew into all those wonderful features. Thus, it is still a treasure in my photobucket!! ::D:

My oh my has he gotten sexier or what as he ages!! :mopboyethan: Cute as a blonde but his natural color suits him oh so much better! Think about it, though. If he keeps getting sexier and better looking, all of our computers are going to explode!! Drives us all crazy as he is now! :thud::heat::drooldrum: I'll NEVER get anything done. :spontaneous:

Hey!

I think he looks gorgeous in his early pictures.....pass the :drooldrum: please!!!

BLONDE??? OMG I had never seen that before, he looks cutie in it!!! I like his

different looks hehehehehehehehe.

Thanks for posting the pics

Cheers Priscilla

Well now I've finally seen the infamous blonde photo! :penguin:

It's been like an urban legend. I've heard rumors about it, read that it was pulled from the other site, heard much speculation as to why it might have been pulled, read all the warnings and disclaimers on this thread.

I was expecting something extremely, horribly, 80's, punky, spikey, Billy Idol kinda blonde. :embarassed:

I think he looks absolutely adorable. Blonde may not be his best color, but it ain't bad! I wouldn't pass that up on a good day! He's got that same 'way too young, makes you think about jail time but would probably be worth it' vulnerable look Brad Pitt had in Thelma and Louise. :gutter:

He was just a baby, but he was a hottie even then! But as I've said before, Gerry is one of those blessed people who keeps getting better looking with age. His face has widened and filled in, the eyes are deeper set now. He has matured into quite a man! He's like a fine cognac, he just keeps getting better with age. I just think it's time I had a little taste! :spit: :muahaha:

Guest Aislinn

I think he's cute in the blonde picture. From what I understand he was only 17 years old. But that neck is still dreamy, the eyes are dreamy == he's much better looking with his hair dark and his manly brawn now.

Alas, having said that, I much prefer this look ....Posted Image:kiss::kiss:

Ok, ok, here's the picture... don't say I didn't warn you!!!! Look I'm not even going to put it in thumbnail, so you can just pass it by if ya don't want to see it. LOL

Very very young Gerry. Supposedly his hair was done this way for a show? Or so I have been told by someone who assured me it was ok to post this pic.

EVERYONE has an awkward phase...

Oh I LOVE that piccy! Looks likes he's set to play Curly in Oklahoma or something. He's so fresh faced and sweet! Interesting shirt. Amazing how a fresh faced young man has transformed into the devasting, sexy, fabulous actor he is today. Age ALWAYS improves men.... IMO!

Swan

I think he's cute in the blonde picture. From what I understand he was only 17 years old.

See what I mean......my internal alarm was correct again....it says 'go ahead and take a good look at it, but dooooon't touch it'.....there's no telling how many times this has kept me out of jail! Hahaha! :angel: :angel: :angel:

Age ALWAYS improves men.... IMO!

Swan

You just had to go and say it like that! :bonk::bonk::bonk:

I'm OK with Gerry looks better the older he gets, because I could forgive him anything!

:tantrum: This is a path I shouldn't start down, but what the heck, LOL....ask yourself......when was the last time you heard of a woman getting better looking with age....where cosmetic surgery was not involved......like never......it's like a cosmic joke......we get better in a lot of ways.....but you never hear a man say "She just keeps getting better looking the older she gets!"........."those wrinkles give her character"......"I think the gray is sexy and distinguished"......:rant:

OK, I'm better now :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

Guest Beanie

Actually, I think Glen Close is getting better looking with age..... there are a few other actresses but I cannot think of their names right now. But Hollywood sure perpetuates the stigma to aging women... bunch of immature boys running that place. :bonk:

I think many women DO get better looking with age as long as they continue to take care of themselves. My mom is in her 70's and she really looks great. But she has always taken care of her skin and she always dresses nicely. I don't know. Sometimes I think a lot of it is state of mind. And as far as cosmetic surgery? I think there are plenty of women who look so fake now because of cosmetic surgery. I think it's a shame.

Anyway, back on topic. I think Gerry looks cute in that earlier picture but being a blonde just doesn't really suit him. But is he getting better with age? You betcha! If the man gets any sexier and hotter we will allllllll explode!!! At least I know I will!!! :spontaneous: :gerrygasm: :bouncydrool3: :drool1::heat:

Guest Beanie

Gah! I am so glad I had that young blonde Gerry picture to share with ya'll.... This is such a nice response to it, especially compared to the earlier response I had gotten when I shared it elsewhere. I had been asked elsewhere not to "subject" them to that photo again, and I had felt really shocked! (Thus my earlier advisories). I personally felt that this photo was a fantastic preview of the man that became whom we all admire. Even as a youngun', he held all the promise in that face... a face to remember, indeed! It makes me smile inside to know that I am indeed amongst my peers here at GALS, knowing you all appreciate that young blonde Gerry pic as much as I do.

Cheers!

It makes me smile inside to know that I am indeed amongst my peers here at GALS, knowing you all appreciate that young blonde Gerry pic as much as I do.

Cheers!

I agree with you Beans. The people here at this site are incredible! And I'm in trouble. If that man gets any better looking.... well, :scared: *thunk*

It makes me smile inside to know that I am indeed amongst my peers here at GALS, knowing you all appreciate that young blonde Gerry pic as much as I do.

Cheers!

I agree with you Beans. The people here at this site are incredible! And I'm in trouble. If that man gets any better looking.... well, :scared: *thunk*

:bonk: I guess we looked at bit 'daggy' back in the 80s ... such a baby face compared to now.. (too thin)

... but I can't mistake those eyes.. he definitely has filled out since then..

I'm sure I could find equally hilarious photos of myself - permed hair and all, yuk...that was certainly not my finest hour - tight perms are so not me..