Gerard Butler GALS

YOUNG GERRY

Guest Aislinn

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FINE wine!

And for a fine wine , you have to pay a fine price too.

I could make comments RE Bottling, but they would result in me being spanked..........

FINE wine!

I could make comments RE Bottling, but they would result in me being spanked..........
Again!

I also agree...he's the type of person who has really grown into his looks. He was cute when he was younger, but now he's :swoon: :tasty: :pant: .....need I go on? :;):

:takeitoff:

Jill

He was a cutie then and is totally, completely, over-the-top handsome, gorgeous, and drop-dead sexy now.

:cunning: :inlove: ::D: :mopboyattila: :mopboyerik: :mopboyreddeath: :drooldrum: :drooldrum:

He's positively lethal. Uh oh -- :gerrygasm: :spontaneous: :gerryholic: :droolicious: :igotgals:

I couldn't pull up any of the EEK pics, so I've started my own thread. LOL

Here are three pics of Gerry. The first is from a San Francisco magazine article where he was interviewed to promote Reign of Fire. He talks about his love of history and the mountains of Scotland. Love the hair -- and look how that shirt fits him.

Hi to ya all! This is my first post here on this board! :wave:

I would love to read this article. Can someone please post a link?

FINE wine!

Sarah, can you give you comments? We won't say anything to OS

• 1 month later...

I couldn't pull up any of the EEK pics, so I've started my own thread. LOL

Here are three pics of Gerry. The first is from a San Francisco magazine article where he was interviewed to promote Reign of Fire. He talks about his love of history and the mountains of Scotland. Love the hair -- and look how that shirt fits him.

Hi to ya all! This is my first post here on this board! :wave:

I would love to read this article. Can someone please post a link?

Yikes! Missed this :welcome: WildAngel! Ashley, if you're out there, can youu post a linkie?

:hugs:

Dr. Em

Okay, I know you are all going to scream at me, but I really didn't mind that blond Gerry pic. After the build up about how awful it was, I was actually quite impressed that he could pull off blond. Not his best look I admit, but none-the-less passable.

The fine wine analogy certainly fits Gerry. I don't mind the bit of grey, the laugh lines, a well-worn face.

*runs to have cold, cold shower - use yellow fluffy towel*

Edited by Terry's Witch

And this third pic, I just could not resist. Any over the shoulder look caused immediate Gerrygasm.

Posted Image:pant::pant::pant:

I adore this seriously awesome, "Come hither lass." look. :gerrygasm::pant:

Edited by Adoring

Stef, some of those "young un" pix you posted I'd never seen, but I had to laugh at the two where he is in bed. There is a theme here - why is it that photographers keep taking pictures of him in bed, by a bed? Hmmm???? Could it be because that is where most of US would like to meet up with him? Nah, couldn't be that, could it? Oh, and then there was that classic Gerry hand placement as well!

And as for aging - Gerry just keeps getting better. I mean really, when at any time in his life has he been as ripped as he is for 300 now? I miss the grey that they colored out of his hair for the filming, but it will be back. He just keeps getting hotter and more incredibly handsome as he ages.

:bouncydrool3:

LOL!

I read this topic, and keeping up as it's updated...

can't believe I've never posted a reply!

Beanie...I love the blonde 17-year old Gerry... Posted Image

And Stef! Gerry on a bed :tasty: ...oh! Where are they from??? Notice his hand placement in the first 'bed' pic! Ah, always protectin' (or is it projectin'?) the family jewels! :lol:

This thread inspired me to start a new folder in my Pictures...

Gerry Butler...sub folder: Jail Bait Gerry!

(Thanks to Texas Topaz for the inspiration! :;): )

Now...who had the link to the interview...

Hugs,

Barb

Ah, you likey my young Gerry piccies do ya? LOL I just added the "bed" pics to the Gallery a few days ago, he's actually on a couch. Here's the original pic from the article in Elle UK (i cropped him out for my previous post)

Posted Image

I guess the story that went along with this was a favorite t-shirt of his. he got it from a friend of his mom when he came back from a trip to Canada. He wore it a lot until he lost it during a trip. LOL I dunno - it's just something I came across at celtic hearts. ::D:

Gerry on bed... erm... couch. Hubba, Hubba, Hubba! :bouncydrool3:

*Pulls Gerry to his feet, whispers promises in his ears and takes him home for wild and kinky.... :funnyface: *

Edited by givemeabeach

I don't find that picture disturbing at all. No, blonde his not his best color but that face, those eyes, those lips - those are still VERY much the gorgeous Gerry we all love now. If you all want to reject him with that look go ahead, that will leave the young blonde Gerry JUST for me!!!!! Frankly I think his hairdo for Mrs. Brown is less attractive than in this picture.

Here is MY favorite young Gerry picture - I believe it is the one from the program for one of his first stage roles and he looks so be-a-u-ti-ful!

Young Gerry

Man that one is so gorgeous

I wish I would have known him back then- and certainly now for that matter!

Michele :tasty:

Edited by rosesheart36

After hearing the warning before the picture, I was really bracing myself for a horrible picture like most of us have from the 80's. Remember the big hair and all the hairspray that went with it :rotflmao:

But if thats the worst picture he has, Then I don't think he ever had an awkward fase. He has always been snoggable :tasty:

I agree that blond isn't the best look for him and that he is getting better with age. But what I would have given to know him then :yummy:

Thx for sharing all those pics!!!!

Edited by RORO

Gerry on bed... erm... couch. Hubba, Hubba, Hubba! :bouncydrool3:

*Pulls Gerry to his feet, whispers promises in his ears and takes him home for wild and kinky.... :funnyface: *

Hmmm...Beachie...is this a contender for Beachies Butler's Butt Folio? Posted Image

Stef...thanks for showing the original...it was interesting to know the background!

Hugs,

Barb