Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome (GALS) Continued...

These pics are hott and hotter as i look around. That interveiw was just hilariously funny. Our Gerry knows how to light up or faces doesnt he? I can't catch my breath. Dracula is a hott look for him. FANGS! AND THE HAIR!! Makes you weak in the knees. doesnt it?

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys,

It is sunday evening and for the first time this weekend I have time to come online. I had such a busy weekend. I had so much things to do. And because off that all I havn't been on GALS since thursday evening.

My first week at work went very well but it was only the first week and I sat beside someone and looked a lot at what she was doing. I think this week I will do some more on my own. And on Thursday we have a diner with all the new ones and the big boss. And on Friday there is another strike off everything , so I will have a FTB day on Friday for sure.

Sorry about all the business and FTB days but at least we get to see ya a bit. I have to go eat breakfast in a bit, so I'll see you gals soon! I'm having so much fun on here though I can't stop posting!

Well, gals I'm off to go eat and watch a movie (Got the new Stewie Griffin family guy untold story movie) So see ya in a bit or tomorrow! Since I have to work tonight ah well! Bye ladies!!!

Wow!

Today support center is a happen' place!

Hey, and hi to all the other GALS, gals! rushandgerry, and weezee, luvphantom, libby08, Carimia...

Thinkin' and prayin for the folks in the path of Wilma.

Bethy, :comfort: We love you; hope your mom is feeling more settled. What you're going through now is very difficult. A big gentle hug to you. It is good you have GALS to look forward to as an outlet. :rose:

Sporran! Oh, how terrific your scrapbooking pages are! I have only started to learn scrapbooking techniques from Adoring. Your pages were very nicely put together and creative. Nice that the Calif girls have such a big, fun group. :dance:

sofie...good luck on the unassisted week coming up...you'll do great, I'm sure! Sorry about more general strikes in your country. Ugh! Hope they settle so life can get back to 'normal'.

Mish...that article! Gerry's such a hoot! (Amongst his many other attributes and characteristics! :rotflmao: )

Yeah, I'll wear out the DVD in favorite parts...(um, right now Swan has my copy and I think that's exactly what she's doing! :bleh: ) And the bit about sex scenes and pervs! Oh, yeah! He knows his GALS fans!! And we weren't even formed when that interview was given!! :;):

Hope our other GALS gals can check in later!

Have a good afternoon!

Off to do some errands and cook dinner!

Huggles and snuggles and best thoughts to all...

~Barbara

Morning GALS

Well, thank Goodness Simon is coming home today! I don't think I'd be sane if he was away much longer! 4 days and 3 nights alone with a 3 year old is enough for me. Plus very little sleep. I need a large Martini and valium.

Bethy - sorry to hear about your Mum. Trust me, I know what that sort of cleaning up is like - I have a child!

Hope the rest of you are well.

Sarah

What would you give to have him do this to YOU?

Posted Image

Look at the SIZE of his HANDS!

Posted Image

Stef - I LOVE you. (TNLW, of course!)

I KNOW! When I downloaded those shots from the DVD and saw those hand ones separately, I about fell outta my chair! :bonk: They's is HUGE! Glad you enjoyed the piccies, I've been wanting to do those for some time, made myself get them out this weekend as I wanted to post them while the Dracula floor was still around. Ok, I gotsta go now, am at work and I have to run a meeting, ugh!

:kiss: Stef

Thanks Stef, yes his hands are --- mind slowly drifts into gutter.

Posted Image

Its POTO but those hands were one of the things that really got me all hot and bothered.

Posted Image

And just as I'm heading for bed, I imagine those hands together with his arms

:heat:

:drool1:

Posted Image

Oh dear oh dear oh dear. That singlet shot always gets me.

My God. I don't understand how he can be SO DAMN FINE!!

*drags self into thread*

I can bearly walk. I'm all achy. I was sick all night, so I haven't eaten ANYTHING for about 20 hours. I'm exausted! And I still can't spell that... I want :mopboystranger: Okay, well, I'm going to take a bath now.

Oh, btw, baby's name is Norman James. Goes by James.

STEF I FREAKING LOVE YOU! :bonk:

Our man is looking mighty fine in all these pics!

Grabbing the red head..mmm that's me!!

Barb and all well wishers..thanks a lot. It means tons to me!

Thanks Sarah. The clean up was not easy.

Okay GALS.. the big day is tomorrow.

The Big Move!

Been working on it for weeks and now tomorrow is the big day!

I swear they better have worked out the cable issues, because after we

get everything into the apartment, I want to come on here and see my GALS!

So I won't be able to get on until sometime tomorrow afternoon.

We got rid of a lot of stuff, but we still have tons of crap, so all my stuff might

not fit in the new apartment.

When it's all done, I'll take pics and post them.

Here's my vision for my place..

LIVING ROOM - Egypt and the desert theme

BEDROOM - Egypt and palm tree theme

BATHROOM - Palm tree theme

KITCHEN - Hollywood and GALS

That's right!

I have movie goodies and Gerry goodies for the kitchen, as well as a big board to put all

of the cards and letters/gifts I received from my GALS!

After all the stress of the actual move..then it sould be fun decorating.

Lots of love to you all!

The next time I get on here, I'll be at my new apartment!

:dance:

Bethy

STEF I FREAKING LOVE YOU!

Me too Lassie!

And Bethy, I love your ideas for your house! I cant wait till I have my own place...it going to be fun decorating it. And I am so sorry about the hard time you are currentley having.

Sarah; did you have a good sleep? I tried to go to bed shortly after our PM session, but stayed up a bit longer.

Well ladies, I am in a good but sad mood today. One of my guy friends (who is away for two years) sent me a letter today. I was so excited when reading it, but then I just started to cry *sniff.* I miss him so much!

Candy! :comfort: sorry about your sad spell! Hugs!

Madam Angel! oh, my! Hope you feel better and can have a little toast and gingerale.

Stef! You are a Wonder Woman! :woot:

Gotta go, ladies!

Night!

Hugs,

Barbara

Gingerale sounds good. I've been sipping Pepsi all day long, and I've kept that down. I just nibbled half a cracker and some water, so I'll see what happens with that. Well, I'm probably going to bed now, because, like it or not, I have school tomorrow! We've had a 4 day weekend, and now it's back to school. Grrrrr.....

Well, goodnight my fellow gals!

:woo: I was the 30,000th post!!!!! :woo: ::D: :pointy::cheeky: :mopboymarek: :bellydance::cheer: :yippee: :throw::party::nanana::funnyface::bounce: ok I think thatsgood.

:hearts:

Tierney

Edited by Dr. Em's Daughter

Tierney!

A kudos for you!! Hee haw and way to go! :dance:

I hope you had a nice Sunday with your family.

Madam Angel...ooohhh...hope you're feeling 100% for tomorrow! :rose:

~Barbara

Barb, you are so thoughtful! I feel way better now...its a weird feeling being excited and sad at the same time. He will be back in just over a year (he has been gone since Feb.) He was kinda the first person I felt really strongly about. Edited by candy281

Bethy, I know you won't see this until the move is a done deal but I'll be thinking of you tomorrow. I'm so sorry your mom's been so sick, and that you've had clean up detail. But it reminds me of your second favorite guy in Fever Pitch when he cleaned up after Drew's character the night they were supposed to have their first date. Right then I knew he was a keeper. And just so you know....here is a photo of the Egyptian picture I'm planning to bring to NY for you. If you don't think it will fit in, or you don't want it, you can say so, that's OK. But if you like it and want it consider it yours. It is probably around 11"x14" or so.

Egyptian Picture

Stef ~ love all the screen caps from the D2k extras. I always watch that audition of Gerry's and wonder how in the heck he got the part from that (since the way he did the character in the audition is the polar opposite of the way they went with it in the film). But then you look at the way he held the woman's head in his huge hands and she was probably the one who said "him, you HAVE to cast him!!!!! I'll just kill myself if you don't cast him!!!!" I love that final pose with his arms crossed and his head down - he looks sooooo Jack Sparrow there!!

Candy ~ sorry you are feeling sad about your friend being away. The other day my insurance broker (for work) was telling me his son is leaving for 2 years in Manchester, England for his mission (is that what it's called). They were having a big party with a band on Friday night and his wife was saying "we don't need a band, he's leaving on a religious mission" and her husband was saying "yes, but WE'RE going to have a good time tonight so we're having a band!"

Sarah ~ hope you are going to get a break from mommy duty now that Simon is home.

Today we went to the Original Holiday Gift Show and I went Gerry crazy on stuff I bought - a metal seahorse wall hanging (beautiful, I'll have to take a picture of it), a seahorse picture frame that will hold 6 pictures, a really cool rhinestone camel pin, two sets of baggage tags and bows (one with seahorses) for my upcoming trips, and a little surprise for someone. Here is a cool little story. I was wearing this jacket that I usually have two pins on but I noticed on the way into the show that the pin I got last year at the Cumbres and Toltec Railroad trip was missing. We are in the show and I see a framed drawing of the train trip we took and there is a pin from the trip in the frame. I am talking to the artist about how amazing that trip was, how incredible the color was the day we took it and that I had just noticed that morning that my pin was missing. So he reaches into a bag and hands me a pin from the train trip, telling us that he is the one who makes the pins for the trip and sells them to the people there. Now how strange is that to be able to replace a pin I got in New Mexico last year while at a craft show in Long Beach, CA this year???? Of course I made my husband buy the framed picture too, becuase I knew we'd kick ourselves if we didn't get it. That was one of the most incredible trips we ever took. I know, I keep saying I'm tapped out (I am) but this is something we attend every year so I knew we'd be spending money there. I do want you to know that I avoided every one of the jewelry vendors because my jewelry purchases are going to be done right here at the GALS boutique.

Candy ~ sorry you are feeling sad about your friend being away. The other day my insurance broker (for work) was telling me his son is leaving for 2 years in Manchester, England for his mission (is that what it's called). They were having a big party with a band on Friday night and his wife was saying "we don't need a band, he's leaving on a religious mission" and her husband was saying "yes, but WE'RE going to have a good time tonight so we're having a band!"

Yes, he is on a mission. Before they all left, the boys made a 'matrix' style movie and the 'premier' of the movie was sort of a goodbye party for them all. They all left between Dec-Feb. It was a nice goodbye because we were all dressed in our formal gear and the movie was hilarious. I write to about 4 of them, miss Jamie the most.

And Ma; you always do such cool things, I love it! ::D:

Edited by candy281

Morning everyone,

Notice the Good is missing from my Good Morning? I woke up around 11pm with horrible stomach pains. I kept trying to go back to sleep and ignore them but they would not go away. So I lay there wanting to throw up but not able to. Then around 2am, Michael, my six year old, throws open my bedroom door and projectile vomits all over my room. That was all it took for me and I then threw up. My husband slept through it all. I cleaned it up as best I could but this morning I will have to get the carpet shampooer??sp??Michael says he is feeling better but I don't know if I will send him to school or not. I don't think it is a flu, I think we might have eaten something bad. Not sure though.

Besides that, I had a wonderful weekend. The roomie from hell was gone all weekend. We went to an apple orchard yesterday. They have a petting zoo and a corn maze and hay rides and all that kind of wonderful fall stuff. The kids had so much fun. They got to feed a baby cow with a bottle. I took tons of pics. We don't get to do stuff as a family very much because Brent (hubby) is always working.

Well, ta ta for now.

Susan

I don't have any dracula pics so I leave you with this:

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a348/wee...d_butler_07.jpg