Gerard Butler GALS

Contributing to GB GALS

Dr. Em

GALS ~

As all of you know, this site is paid for by the generous donations from our members.

It has never been or will ever be a REQUIREMENT for being a member of GALS. We understand there are those who are unable to financially contribute to our site and we certainly understand and appreciate that fact. We also KNOW whether someone is able to contribute financially or not, does not make them any more or any less of a valued member of GALS.

Having stated that, we would like to recognize those who have been able to financially contribute to keeping GALS up and running.

So, we are making donating to GALS a little easier.

If you go into your "My Controls" you will find a "Purchase Paid Subscriptions" link. If you click on that, you will find several options for donating.

Now in the Admin. Control Panel, we are unable to change the "duration" to read "one-time contribution" from "Lifetime (never expires)" and we understand that designation is a little misleading. But please understand this is a one-time contribution and you will not receive any reminders to pay again.

The other options are monthly, quarterly and yearly subscriptions. Now to be honest with you, I'm not really sure how this will work yet, so bear with us as we figure that part out. I am hoping what this will do is send those who have asked for these type of payments a reminder to pay. I am PRAYING this will not shut any member off!

Again, this is a little testing time so if things don't go right, LET US KNOW! We may have to remove that option.

When making a payment via the "Purchase Paid Subscription" link, your status will change from "Member" to "Contributing Member" as our way of thanking you for your donation to GALS.

When Susan returns from Scotland, I will ask her to manually change that status on the Admin. CP for those who have paid via check.

For those who have manually made a payment via Paypal, we are attempting to change those statuses as we speak.

We love and appreciate ALL our members and thank you all for always being there when bills need to be paid.

:hugs:

Dr. Em

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those who have manually made a payment via Paypal, we are attempting to change those statuses as we speak.

This was the question I had. I made a payment today before this was posted so I was wondering how I would go about changing mine. I'm sure you techie gals will figure it out. I plan on contributing again in the near future.

Cassie

This was the question I had. I made a payment today before this was posted so I was wondering how I would go about changing mine. I'm sure you techie gals will figure it out. I plan on contributing again in the near future.

Cassie

I am currently going back to the first of the year and making sure everyone who paid via Paypal gets "Contributing Member" status.

Be patient with me, it's a tedious task.

Dr. Em

• 3 weeks later...

Pilar, your contribution will be greatly appreciated. Here is the info for sending checks and money orders:

UPDATED MAILING ADDRESS Effective 1/10/07:

Address the envelope to Susan Payette,

but please make the check payable to: GBGALS, note: support (PLEASE BE SURE TO INCLUDE YOUR SCREENNAME)

Susan Payette

P.O. Box 17915

Irvine, CA 92623-7915

Hugs,

Libby

• 2 weeks later...

Earlier today I was still listed as a Contributing Member.

Now I am back to Member. Do I need to re-subscribe? Donate again? I thought I selected a quarterly or monthly donation.

I really liked being green. :confused:

Thanks

KB

OMABO,

I've taken your inquiry to the Mod Squad. We'll look into what's going on. Odds are you're not the only one affected.

:thankyou: for calling it to our attention!

Hugs,

Katie

Now I am back to Member. Do I need to re-subscribe? Donate again? I thought I selected a quarterly or monthly donation.

Thanks

KB

Okay, since this is all new to us, I guess what happened was turning you off...*coughchoke* was your cue that your monthly payment was due (Hey! That rhymed!) because you signed on for the "One Month Recurring Subscription."

I have manually turned you on again...(don't say it!)

Dr. Em

Thanks

KB

Okay, since this is all new to us, I guess what happened was turning you off...*coughchoke* was your cue that your monthly payment was due (Hey! That rhymed!) because you signed on for the "One Month Recurring Subscription."

Dr. Em

:lalala: :lalala: :lalala: :lalala: :lalala: TNLW... of course!!!

Dr. Em

:lalala: :lalala: :lalala: :lalala: :lalala: TNLW... of course!!!

:read: OF COURSE! :bonk:

Dr. Em

It is a short but distinguished list of women who get to talk to me like that.

I know I said I wouldn't say a word...but it was beginning to cause actual physical pain. :lol:

Edited by theblonde

Dr. Em

It is a short but distinguished list of women who get to talk to me like that.

I know I said I wouldn't say a word...but it was beginning to cause actual physical pain. :lol:

That was the pervacious lava screaming and burning from being contained inside of yourself.

I'm glad you let it out before you exploded like a volcano!

Mount OMABO!! The famous volcano, oddly located somewhere in the state of Texas! Oh, and that's "mount" as a noun, not a verb!! :behave:

• 2 weeks later...

Sure thing Gerardable.

I'll bring this to Susan's attention and she will check on this, as she receives the contribution payments which are made by check.

Thanks!

Songbird

:hearts:

• 2 weeks later...

I made a payment via Paypal, which cleared my bank, but I didn't get any notifictaion that the payment was recieved, and my status is still the same. I was just wondering if verification of payment is sent out, and if so, did my payment get lost somehow?? If so I will contact Paypal.

Mrs. C...

thanks for the inquiry!

The PayPal e-check wasn't verified immediately when sent....we did some checking and it was

finally verified as paid 5 days later. We still had you listed as unverified, but it is now processed!

Your ty email is being sent shortly (by me :D )

and Dr. Em will be 'turning you green' shortly!!

:rose:

Hugs,

Barb

Mrs. C...

thanks for the inquiry!

The PayPal e-check wasn't verified immediately when sent....we did some checking and it was

finally verified as paid 5 days later. We still had you listed as unverified, but it is now processed!

Your ty email is being sent shortly (by me :D )

and Dr. Em will be 'turning you green' shortly!!

:rose:

Hugs,

Barb

Thank you very much for checking on it for me!