Gerard Butler GALS

Contributing to GB GALS

Dr. Em

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:wave: I was just looking at some pics of OUR MAN! I cannot understand how, everytime I look at Gerry there is something I didn't notice before. The MAN is so awesomely gorgeous in soooooo many ways. I love His neck, and when He turns His head, those tendons that stand out are so sexy :drool1: ! I know I have noticed them and probably loved them. But somehow, every so often, they just look sexier than before! Don't ask me how, they are just sexier each time I see them. The MAN is just so amazing to look at. I NEVER get tired of looking at Him. I am NUTS!!!! And that SMILE is to die for!!! Dear God, I've got it baaaaddd!. :thud: You'd think after eleven years, I'd be over HIM!!!! I have tried to think of Him as just another actor, but, NOPE!!! Doesn't work. Gerry is ALL to me and even though He is not ever going to be mine in any way but as a movie star, somehow I can accept that.

It won't be long, my room will be a "GERRY" shrine if I'm not careful. But, sometimes at night before I go to sleep, I look at my pics of Him and pray He is well and happy. I don't dream of Him, I don't think. But, I don't always remember my dreams, even if I have them. But, I know if Gerry were in them, THAT, I would remember!!!!

I am going to go back to work on my school stuff. Got to have this 'mobile' done by spring break! Just two weeks. Yucky braising!!!!

I Love All, but Mostly GERRY! AOGJoanna

I still like them pics, Seumus. I like you better with no beret'. Is that what it's called?

:menkilt: Joanna

Edited by discoveringme
Pictures turned into links. Please don't quote pictures as per our guidelines

Hi Barbara,

I know you'll keep us up to date on how its going. I'll change mine over to re-occurring. I'm loving this community so much I think I may be getting addicted to all the Gals & Pals too. It will be a travesty if it was to disappear.

GROUP HUG!!!!!!!!

Come on everyone, jingle that coinage.

Cheers Charli

We gladly will continue to accept "fundage" whenever you are able to send it.

Based on last year the invoice from our server provider will probably come through in about another week to 10 days and will have to be paid by the end of the month. I'll keep you all updated.

Hi All,

This is just a thought out of the blue. It may be unworkable or done before but should we have an incentive to get some more of the Gals & Pals to contribute? Maybe an auction of GB memorabilia? Can that be done? I know I'd love a signed photo or something similar

Cheers Charli

Hi All,

This is just a thought out of the blue. It may be unworkable or done before but should we have an incentive to get some more of the Gals & Pals to contribute? Maybe an auction of GB memorabilia? Can that be done? I know I'd love a signed photo or something similar

Cheers Charli

Great idea! We usually hold most of our stuff like that for our Silent Auction for Susan G. Komen at the Vegas Convention.

I'll consult with the Mod Squad and see if there is something we can give up in order to raise a few more dollars.

Again, thanks for the splendid idea!

:hugs:

Dayna

Hi Dayna,

I had my hand down a toilet when I thought "C**P why am I here doing this when I should be a movie star" and then thought about the auction or raffle, is there any licensing constraints when doing something like that on-line. I wouldn't have the foggiest. I thought maybe for each $10 submitted you get 1 opportunity to win. The more you buy the more chances. But that sounds like a raffle. Which here you have to have a license for each state.

Cheers Charli

Well,

I had full intentions to send fundage for a little more assistance, B U T!!!! I had a car accident last night and totaled my car. I hit a deer, full on, as it ran across the road in the dark. It flew up in the air and landed in the ditch. Air bags deployed, slid down the road with my foot on the brake, pulled off the side of the road, car still running and beginning to smoke. Had to open windows to get the powder out of the car from the air bag. I started crying so hard, my girl friend thought I was hurt. I was crying over the deer I just killed!!! OMG, I will see that sight forever. My car is gone, and I don't care. I'm nuts!!! I can't get over I killed an innocent creature!!!!

I'll see what I can salvage from my funds while I save for a new car. I will work on that statue of Gerry and I made a "King Leonidas helmut, if that would help a little. Let me know if you want it and I'll send it off. And Susan, see if Gerry's assistant would get Gerry to sign some white T-Shirts and let us sell them. He is a T-shirt Man. God, I'd buy one of them in a shot!!!! To sleep in!!!!

Just a small idea. I'll talk to you soon.

AOGJo

I had full intentions to send fundage for a little more assistance, B U T!!!! I had a car accident last night and totaled my car. I hit a deer, full on, as it ran across the road in the dark.

Joanna,

Sorry to hear about your accident. At least you and your friend were OK. I've been there, done that, and yes, it really sucks when it happens. I hope everything works out for you with your need for a new car.

I like you better with no beret'. Is that what it's called?

If I were French, yes. On a Scot or Irishman, it's referred to as a bonnie (or bonnet) or a tam (tam'o'shanter), but it is pretty much the same basic hat as the beret.

And thank you for the compliment.

:wave:

I had full intentions to send fundage for a little more assistance, B U T!!!! I had a car accident last night and totaled my car. I hit a deer, full on, as it ran across the road in the dark.

Joanna,

Sorry to hear about your accident. At least you and your friend were OK. I've been there, done that, and yes, it really sucks when it happens. I hope everything works out for you with your need for a new car.

Thank You Seumus,

My girl friend was so surprised at how calm I was when it happened. But after I drove the car off onto the side of the road and put it in park. I was shaking so bad, I couldn't dial my cell phone to call the police. After I finished talking to the dispatcher, I broke down totally and cried my eyes out. I Killed An Innocent Creature. I am still so upset over that part of the accident, that I still see it happening and start to cry. I cannot belive I killed one of the Lord's beautiful creatures. Cars are replaceable and that doe is not!!

Enough of my whiney, cry baby attitude, I'll get over it, I hope!! I already have a line on an old car for a pitance. What's going to cost is the transfer of a new license sticker, (one month old) and the more insurance I'll be paying. If I get the car. We're waiting for the people to call back.

But, again, Thank You so much Seumus, this means alot to me.

Hugs, Joanna

Hi Joanna

I am so glad to hear that neither you nor your friend were hurt.

Posted Image"Enough of my whiney, cry baby attitude, I'll get over it, I hope!! " Posted Image Don't worry about it. The day you can walk away from something like that and not be affected is the day you should worry.

Loni

Edited by Gypsy

Joanna, No matter how minor those things are they do shake you up. I know you have a lot to do but do take it easy.

Love Charli

I have been sending money! I am sending more money! :scared: PLEEEEEAASEEE don't cut me off again!

Being Monday isn't bad enough, but not starting my day without GALS?! :tissues:

(hope it wasn't serious)

Loni

Edited by Gypsy

Gypsy and Charliwantz,

Thank you both sooooooo much for the badly needed support. I went to empty my car this morn from the towing company and I just cried when I saw the front end all folded up and I thanked the Lord that that was all that got 'folded'!!!! And the lady I am getting a used car from is a very close friend of the family and she said that when her and her hubby drove down that road, the deer was still in the ditch. I started crying thinking of that lovely animal laying on the side of the road all alone.

Thank you again, Joanna

On the topic of support is there a block email that can be sent notifying all of the 'fundage' shortfall. It could be that many don't look at this topic.

Cheers Charli

Hey ladies! I just submitted another donation to GALS, but I realized that I forgot to mention my user name when doing so. So upon receiving the payment for Christine C.A. C_____, you can be certain that it's yours truly.