Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Stalow

I'm lost... where 18+

I'm lost! I want to post something for 18+. Is that all the floors? I sort of don't understand about the floors. Haven't been here long and I'm readin' like crazy but I haven't "figgered" it out yet. Don't want to offend any youngsters. It's probably like when I'm looking for something at the grocery store, ask for help, and find I'm nearly looking at the item I'm looking for. If someone would point me in the right direction, I'd appreciate it! I'm gonna feel real silly, huh.

I'm lost! I want to post something for 18+. Is that all the floors? I sort of don't understand about the floors. Haven't been here long and I'm readin' like crazy but I haven't "figgered" it out yet. Don't want to offend any youngsters. It's probably like when I'm looking for something at the grocery store, ask for help, and find I'm nearly looking at the item I'm looking for. If someone would point me in the right direction, I'd appreciate it! I'm gonna feel real silly, huh.

Hey, Stalow!

to get to over 18...

look up where Logged in as: shows on the upper left side of the page, here.

Under is a folder open Gerard Butler GALS Forum >blah, blah

put your cursor over the Gerard Butler GALS Forum, click and it will take you to the Forum Home page.

Over 18 is listed way at the bottom, right over where members currently on line is shown.

edited: I forgot to mention you need a password; pm Admin or a Mod and they'll give it to you!

Hope this helps! As per Dr. Em's post #4: PM a Mod with your birthday and it will be forwarded to Admin who will clear you for access to over 18.

Barbara ::D:

Edited by becozy

Thanks Barbara, but actually, you have to PM a mod, give them your birthday, we go into and "authorize" you to see those pages, you hit refresh and magically all of those over 18 threads appear!

Let me know!

P.S. I've already authorized you Stalow.

:hugs:

Dr. Em

Thanks Barbara, but actually, you have to PM a mod, give them your birthday, we go into and "authorize" you to see those pages, you hit refresh and magically all of those over 18 threads appear!

Let me know!

P.S. I've already authorized you Stalow.

Dr. Em

Hello....I'm not sure how to p.m. or anything and I don't have a password yet. My birthday is 7/15/81.

Sarah :inlove:

I just gave you permission Sarah!

Now hang on to your knickers! :bleh:

Dr. Em

If she's wearing any........

Guest Beanie

You ladies are too funny...lol. Thanks for approving me....do I dare enter???

Sarah ::D:

Do it, do it!!! LOL :cunning:

:doh: CAN SOMEONE SEND ME THE CODE FOR THE OVER 18 CROWD. OR SHOULD I SAY THE WAY, WAY, WAY, WAY, OVER 18 CROWD.

THANKS MILLIONS

DONNA

PS. AND A SIGGY AND A AVITAR. LET'S FACE IT. I NEED IT ALL.

THANKS AGAIN. YOU GALS ARE THE GREATEST. LOVE YA - LOVE YA - LOVE YA.

CAN SOMEONE SEND ME THE CODE FOR THE OVER 18 CROWD. OR SHOULD I SAY THE WAY, WAY, WAY, WAY, OVER 18 CROWD.

THANKS MILLIONS

DONNA

PS. AND A SIGGY AND A AVITAR. LET'S FACE IT. I NEED IT ALL.

THANKS AGAIN. YOU GALS ARE THE GREATEST. LOVE YA - LOVE YA - LOVE YA.

Hi! Donna! :wave:

Just pm me or any mod with your birthdate and you'll

be posting in the Over-18 section in no time.

We have siggies and avatars for sharing in our forum

By the GALS > Signature and Avatar Creations or

if you would like one more personal you can pm Cleobethra with your suggestion.

Cheers!

:Welcome2:

do you know I didn't know this and I am lost too I didn't see anything to click on when I saw the members names I went to gerard butler forum on the left and clicked on it then went to the bottom saw who all is on line then what do I click on I don't see anything I don't understand either and I never was told if I could enter or not but did IM Dr. Em. betts

do you know I didn't know this and I am lost too I didn't see anything to click on when I saw the members names I went to gerard butler forum on the left and clicked on it then went to the bottom saw who all is on line then what do I click on I don't see anything I don't understand either and I never was told if I could enter or not but did IM Dr. Em. betts

Ok, you're all set to go!

Have fun there!

Have fun there!

It must be very well hidden, because I followed the directions and could still not find anywhere to click for Over 18. Not only am I over 18, but apparently blind as a bat as well. Help!

Have fun there!

It must be very well hidden, because I followed the directions and could still not find anywhere to click for Over 18. Not only am I over 18, but apparently blind as a bat as well. Help!

Posted Image

Eva Mari, - apparently not only blind, but extra dense as well... :stars:

Hi! Xan and Nordic Girl! :wave:

If you are over 18 just pm me or any mod with your birthdate and we will forward your

request onto the admins.

Cheers!

Dear zanyzombie,

Many a GALShug and tons of thanks for your speedy reply,

- but I'm ashamed to say that I have had my "admission granted" + for weeks..... :doh:

I simply do NOT find the place..... :reddeathsword: No, you are NOT helping, Erik!

( But mmmmmm to look at..... )

As Xan I've followed the instructions but I am not able to go where GALS would want to go..... :mopboyerik:

:cuss:

Dazed and SOOO confused and what not Eva Mari :bonk:

Edited by NordicGirl

Guest pilaraquarius

EVA MARI...Once you're approved... the over 18 magically appears at the bottom of the forum after prayers, good wishes, etc.... See ya there soon, I hope!

Have fun there!

I'm not even interested in that forum.

Have fun there!

I'm not even interested in that forum.

Well, - I am, - but nope.... Still no magic at the bottom (Posted Image) for this GAL.......

Ever so slightly frustrated Eva Mari :confused:

Well, - I am, - but nope.... Still no magic at the bottom (Posted Image) for this GAL.......

Ever so slightly frustrated Eva Mari

Hi! Eva Mari!

I'll send Stef a pm and see if she can help.

zany ::D:

Ever so slightly frustrated Eva Mari

Hi! Eva Mari!

I'll send Stef a pm and see if she can help.

zany ::D:

Thanks SO much, - already received response, so here's hoping!

Hugs from giddy Eva Mari :inlove:

Just a thought (! :bonk: )

Do you gals have your forum on expanded views?

Does your page look like this:

Posted Image

If so, you need to go to 'expanded' view, by clicking on the + in the blue Forum banner after the

heading: The Over 18 Forum - For GALS Only

The Forum and Sub-Forums will show as in this example: Posted Image

You can do the same for the Unisex forum under.

Hope this is the answer.

Just a thought (! :bonk: )

Do you gals have your forum on expanded views?

Does your page look like this:

Posted Image

If so, you need to go to 'expanded' view, by clicking on the + in the blue Forum banner after the

heading: The Over 18 Forum - For GALS Only

The Forum and Sub-Forums will show as in this example: Posted Image

You can do the same for the Unisex forum under.

Hope this is the answer.

I hope this just means a love that is grown up.

I hope this just means a love that is grown up.

Ah, but I still have a child-like love for my stuffed animals! :hug99: I have an old Winnie the Pooh wind-up musical doll that I've had since I was a newborn.... :hearts: