Gerard Butler GALS

HOT new Gerry Pics from Montreal

The jacket works, the jeans are classica dn the tennis shoes, are hott hott hott hott, thank the lord he can dress HIMSELF in the morning, he knows what to wear and when to wear it, makes me kinda jelous, cuz i am bad at that sorta thing.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been a bad GAL - I forgot to properly thank the GAL who gave me the tip for the new Montreal pics - she's an absolute angel and I hope she forgives my horrible omission.

Sofietje - please accept these mopboys :mopboybeowulf: :mopboycreedy: :mopboyerik: :mopboyethan: :mopboyjohnnie: :mopboymarek: :mopboyterry: :mopboyattila: :mopboydracula: :mopboyjackie: :mopboystranger: as my apology and thank you gift to you for telling me about those absolutely HOT Montreal fan pics. Seeing new pics of His Royal Hotness temporarily made me lose my senses. :rose:

That jacket rocks the house!!

Oh the manpurse!! I have to add that to something about me..

The bracelet and manpurse! MMM GOOD!

Wearin that jacket, I can just imagine the song "Born to be wild" playing in the background.

Add The Gerbear is rockin' the white tennies, baby!! :pointy:

I also love his "Just fell out of bed" look.

But in that second pic, he has that.. "just fell out of bed, looking for another bed to hop into"

look on his face!

Some people think he looks ticked off in that second picture but I think he has that mischievous Scotsman look. And that mass of misbehavior known as hair - what I would give to run my fingers through it a few hundred times!!! LOVE the jacket too - that one really looks especially sexxxxxay. Yummmm....all the more to whet our whistles for 300 (and I think I'll be doin' some major wolf whistling at THAT movie). Better get the 55 gallon drool drum ready.

He looks even more Scottish like this...

and sae like a seafaring captain too.

Just when you think its safe to look at

a new picture of him- he sweeps you

right off your feet again!!!

And of course, the lushness of the

hair again- scissors should be banned

near him- let it grow, let it curl, let it

go wild!! (and us along with it)

Donna

:clap:

:mopboymarek:

Sofietje, Thank you for the pics!!!!!!!!!!!!

I keep coming back to LOOK! *mouth hangs open*

The "morning after" look;

The "tussled and ruffled" look;

The "rolled out of bed" look,

The "Born to be Wild" look

The "bedroom eyes" look,

The "come hither" look,

The "fun loving" look,

The "knock me over with a feather" look,

The "hey that's a camera" look,

The "I just love to touch you" look,

The "Wow, your the 9799th gb.net fan" look,

The "I'm erm... going to say somthing outrageous" look,

The "there is no end to my mischief" look;

The "stare....." look

The "little boy smile" look;

The "your the 389th GALS... erm... tell me what GALS stands for, again!" look, and

The "twinkle in the eyes and I jest love it when they say the L word! look; and.............................................................

*Ok, Now will someone close my mouth, and send in a MOP boy to clean up this drool* :bouncydrool3: :bouncydrool3: :bouncydrool3:

Sporran, we need to preorder a bunch of those "55 gallon drool drum."

luv,

Beachie

Edited by givemeabeach
Hey Stef - do you think we could have a 55 gallon drool drum emoticon??? That one is gonna get used a LOT when 300 comes out, I have no doubt about that at all! And if we start getting production photos including the loin cloth........the mop boys are gonna be working overtime for sure!

Hey Stef - do you think we could have a 55 gallon drool drum emoticon??? That one is gonna get used a LOT when 300 comes out, I have no doubt about that at all! And if we start getting production photos including the loin cloth........the mop boys are gonna be working overtime for sure!

I for one am anxiously waiting for those first production pictures! *stomps foot* I am not patient.... I am not....

:mopboymarek:

:lol: Roxy!

Poor GALS gals...patience isn't our best virtue!

(Um...do we have virtues? :laugh: )

And hey, Stef! Yeah, 55gal drool buckets! Yes!!!!!

Here are the drool buckets and drool bibs I provided for the Dear Frankie party I hosted in July:

Posted Image

:bleh:

Holy Crap Batman!!!! :comfort:

Those eyes...That Smile...that facial expression!!! :mopboyethan:

OMG! Mop boys help me, I think I slipped and hurt myself on my drool!

Can Mop Boy Erik come to my room and kiss my knee-boo-boo and make it better?? It is his fault I fell and hurt myself really, him being all hot & all but I'll totaly forgive him if he should come kiss me and make me better.... :mopboyerik:

And Hey, Stef! Yeah, 55gal drool buckets! Yes!!!!!

Here are the drool buckets and drool bibs I provided for the Dear Frankie party I hosted in July:

Posted Image

Becozy!!!! OMG!!!! I am laughing, crying, and clapping my hands at those drool buckets and bibs!!!! You are sooooooo awesome!!! ..... Ehem..... can we expect your help in providing something similar at our Vegas convention? LOL

And Hey, Stef! Yeah, 55gal drool buckets! Yes!!!!!

Posted Image

Becozy!!!! OMG!!!! I am laughing, crying, and clapping my hands at those drool buckets and bibs!!!! You are sooooooo awesome!!! ..... Ehem..... can we expect your help in providing something similar at our Vegas convention? LOL
Wow, I second the seniments. Great pic, and Barb, you are Fabulous!

Production pictures, Now! :tantrum:

I Just thought of this..I think I know another reason, yes, yet another, that women like him lol, he makes them feel younger...when I showed him to a friend of mine whose older than me she was like *HIGH SCHOOL GIRL SIGH* LOL!! That certainly is a good thing, to feel young and....innocent?? No wait, no these pics do not make me feel innocent....nope...

I've been a bad GAL - I forgot to properly thank the GAL who gave me the tip for the new Montreal pics - she's an absolute angel and I hope she forgives my horrible omission.

Sofietje - please accept these mopboys :mopboybeowulf: :mopboycreedy: :mopboyerik: :mopboyethan: :mopboyjohnnie: :mopboymarek: :mopboyterry: :mopboyattila: :mopboydracula: :mopboyjackie: :mopboystranger: as my apology and thank you gift to you for telling me about those absolutely HOT Montreal fan pics. Seeing new pics of His Royal Hotness temporarily made me lose my senses. :rose:

It is no problem, Stef. it can happen to anyone. You are all so busy ladies.

Yesterday at our Tart lunch we were sharing about how Gerry has made most of us feel 16 again and I said "yes, but the great thing about it now is I can go where ever I want to in pursuit of this crush and I don't have to ask my parents' persmission like I did at 16!" Yeah baby!
One of the women said "Now you just have to ask your husband," and I was like :huh: "Um, I don't ASK my husband, I just tell him where I'm going and about when I'll be home." Fortunately he is fine wih all my Tart adventures and even has upon occasion joined in on some (like the Highland Games, and in 2 weeks the Tempest/Wicked Tinkers concert).
Guest Aislinn

:drool1: ALERT ALERT

Came across this pic of Gerry in Montreal. Notice his chest has been shaved for the film 300. Hmmmn. I wonder who had that lucky job????? Some people have all the luck. And note the bedroom eyes, ladies. This man sizzles!

Posted Image

Edited by Aislinn

I love that picture (though I'll miss his chest hair) but man does he look ripped! He is doing MAJOR gym work for this role.

BTW - I had to know where the picture came from so guessed it was a fan encounter and went in search of the story - anyone who hasn't read it should (it's on GB.net in the Fan Encounters forum) because the girl who wrote it didn't like Gerry before she met him. She said she hated his eyes until she saw them in person and now thinks they, and he are just amazing. She was with a friend who is a huge fan but now that she's met him she is just completely GONE for him too. It's very funny to read. And the whole picture with her in it is in their fan photos gallery - she is a very pretty girl so no wonder Gerry spent so much time talking to them (about 15 minutes she says)!!!