Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Susan~Sporran

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome (GALS) continued

WELCOME to the 25th floor of the 2nd highrise of our clinic! We only have 44 floors to go to reach 69 again!

It's the middle of August, and for those of us in the Northern Hemisphere it is the hottest time of the year. I don't know about anywhere else, but here in Southern California we're havin' a heat wave. And even if you are in Australia or South America where this is winter, all you have to do is look at that hot Scot we all love and you can experience your own personal HEAT WAVE.

:whome2:

So let's share the warmth!!

:ohbaby2:

In fact we may just be inspired to spend a day at the beach (or in a cabana by the pool)!

Posted Image

Click here to find links to the floors of Highrise #1

Highrise #2 Floor #1-A Strong Foundation

Highrise #2 Floor #2 - FALL is the season

Highrise #2 Floor #3 - The POWER of 3

Highrise #2 Floor #4 - Four on the Floor - Road Trip

Highrise #2 Floor #5 - Happy, Happy Birthday Baby

Highrise #2 Floor #6 - A Verrra Charming Bad Boy!

Highrise #2 Floor #7 - Deck the Halls

Highrise #2 Floor #8 - Hugs for the Holidays

Highrise #2 Floor #9 - 2007 Let's Make it FINE

Highrise #2 Floor #10 - He IS a 10 indeed!

Highrise #2 Floor #11 - The Power Number

Highrise #2 Floor #12 - Fit to be King

Highrise #2 Floor #13 - ALREADY a sex symbol

Highrise #2 Floor #14 - 300 Rush Week

Highrise #2, Floor #15 - Prepare for Glory

Highrise #2, Floor #16 - They got the JUICE

Highrise #2, Floor #17 - April Showers

Highrise #2, Floor #18 - A PHENOM

Highrise #2 Floor #19 - Award-worthy

Highrise #2 Floor #20 - It's Raining Roles!

Highrise #2 Floor #21 - Convention Decompression

Highrise #2 Floor #22 - GALS turns Terrific TWO

Highrise #2 Floor #23 - GALS turns Two Part Deux

Highrise #2 Floor #24 - Let's get SHATTERED

Yes! This is our GALS Mantra:

Sink the Boat -- Ride the Phantom!!!

A HUGE THANK YOU to QAZklh for making the graphic for us..."

Posted Image

AND NOW.... the original thread.

Being the compassionate person that I am, I can recognize a cry for help when I see one. Having said that, I have decided to start a new support group for those of us with Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome – from now on, all with Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome with be known as GALS.

This group is open to all GALS and non-GALS alike who believe they are in serious need of support and guidance as they realize how serious their addiction has become. This is not a support group which advocates traditional intervention, as the failure rate would be astronomical, but merely a group whom you can turn to who share in your addictions or withdrawals, whichever the case may be. Some of the signs that you have GALS include, but are not limited to:

1. You buy every magazine on the rack looking for photos or articles of Gerry and start to get the jitters when there has been no sign of him for weeks.

2. You drive 500 miles to see a Gerry movie.

3. Your significant other (or just someone you're dating) gives you stark reminders they are SOOOO NOT Gerry.

4. Co-workers, friends and/or family start teasing you for your addiction – people can be so cruel...

5. You become addicted to caffeine because you can’t pull yourself away from GALS...."'cause just MAYBE he'll be on Chat tonight."

6. You obsess with much glee, "Gerry has a computer...and he knows how to use it!!!!"

7. You find yourself asking aloud, "Did he REALLY mean what he said about the 3:00 a.m. thing and does he REALLY wear a size 11 shoe?" Then smile broadly.

8. You catch yourself speaking in a Scottish accent for no apparent reason.

9. You change the decor in your bathroom to accommodate your new yellow towels.

10. The "G-Spot" takes on a whole new meaning.

11. You spend days wondering why a Scot would be named "Andre." :huh:

12. You buy “Mrs. Brown” just for the skinny-dipping scene and play that one scene in slow mo and super slow mo, over and over and over again. (Okay, so maybe that was just me.) :D

13. You have a picture of Gerry in your wallet, and refer to him as “your man, Gerry.”

14. You spend your hard-earned cash assigned for other “non-essential” items (phone bill, power bill, etc.) on essential Gerry related items.

15. You go shopping for your “real-life” man and finding yourself thinking, “OMG!!! Gerry would look so :censored: hot in that!!!

16. You have to buy a new hard drive to accommodate all your pics and videos of Gerry.

17. You search through a couple hundred $5.50 DVDs at Wal-Mart because an employee said Dracula 2K might be there.

18. You can't possibly walk past Starbucks without dreaming that maybe... *sighs*

19. You refer to the Gerry wallpaper on your computer as your “happy place.”

20. While looking up at the clouds you SWEAR there's a cloud in the shape of a "G"...funny thing is, the GAL next to you sees the same thing!!!

21. Multiples (Gerrygasms) are an every day occurrence!!!

This list will continue to grow as you tell me your addictions...

Below is a very simple 10-step program to help foster our addiction.

1. You must admit you have GALS. This is so important to further your addiction. Yes, this support group wants to nourish your addiction, not starve it. We are here for you.

2. Come to believe the Great and Powerful Gerry is greater than ourselves and only our visions and/or fantasies can keep us addicted. To truly become addicted, however, one must at one time in ones life made the Gerry Mecca Journey (GMJ) and meet him in person.

3. Make a decision to turn our will and lives over to our addiction to Gerry.

4. Make a searching and fearless immoral inventory of our fantasies of Gerry.

5. Lend your support to those who have GALS, but are yet unable to admit it.

6. Watch every movie (more than once) in which Gerry has a role. To be truly addicted, you must develop a love of all Gerry genres (yes, this includes “Tale of the Mummy” and “Dracula 2000”).

7. Frequently quote lines from Gerry films. Memorize them, use them, replace old phrases with new Gerry lines. This will prove to all your serious commitment to your addiction.

8. Know Gerry’s biography better than you know your own. True GALS will know all Gerry’s trivia. Study it, soak it in, become one with Gerry's biography.

9. Give generously (money folks) to the website which has fostered your addictions and allowed your fantasies to take flight.

10. Convert all who are convertible to this syndrome. This is the true mark of GALS. Do not judge - for your next recruit may be your boss!

As this is a relatively new Syndrome, the above guidelines are subject to editing, amending or scrapping all together as we GALS deem necessary.

The first step to true addiction is to admit you have GALS!! I will begin the group.

"My name is Dr. Em and I have GALS."

All are welcome to join in our group. GALS, we must not suffer in silence!!! We now have a voice!!! Let it be heard!

*Disclaimer: We GALS appreciate not only Gerry’s royal hotness for which there is no rival, we indeed, also recognize his abundance of talent, soul, passion, spirit, sense of style and humor, sincerity...can I stop now? Our addictions are all-encompassing and we embrace Gerry EVERY WHICH WAY WE CAN!!!*

To Cleobethra for our “Warning Label.”

Posted Image

:hugs:

Susan~Sporran

Whooops... I slid in the last thread just as Susan was closing it.... so I'll repost here....

Good Morning Gals!! My little ones (well not so little anymore) go back to school on Monday!! Woot Woot... so maybe I can get back into a regular schedule again. Austin has another audition next week... he is trying out for Linus in You're a Good Man Charlie Brown. I hope he gets it... it will be his biggest part yet so please cross your fingers for him.

Nancy ~ Woot Woot.... YES.. move here!! What kind of job do you want? I'll keep my eyes and ears open for you!! And any day but Friday is good for tacos!!

Cassie ~ I voted for your little Cullen.. what a cutie he is!

Anna ~ your little HP is adorable!

Cat ~ :wave: good to see you!

Sue ~ those tables are beautiful!

Susan ~ I loved the POTO movie/dinner last year. I hope I can make it again this year... and Holly has talked about coming out too!!

Alice ~ I know what you mean... I'm bored as heck at work too... the beach is sounding really good right now... and it's so close too LOL

:wave: and :hug: to everyone else!!

Jenn

Hello GALS!!

Jill- My little boy starts kindergarden at Mistletoe monday, I'm a wreck :tissues:

How funny is that story about the talking Spartan, my husband was laughing :rotflmao:

I get to keep my weekends off for at least 4 weeks, so we need to do Gerry for lunch, oops I mean have a Gerry lunch. :cunning:

Songbird, I started reading your version of Atilla ending. OMG :ohbaby2: :drool1::heat::pant: :tasty:

I have to keep reading, I think I left off on chapter 3, I was reading it at work :woah: :gettowork:

I hope everyone has a great friday eve!!!

Jenn

Hi there Everyone!

What started out as a really nice day has turned into a disaster, :tissues: but it could have been worse I suppose.

The children had stayed overnight and as the sun was shining today we set off for Longleat, famous for the Lion Park, we rode the miniature railroad, enjoyed the Parrots show at Pets Corner, stroked a snake, laughed in the Maze as we got lost........me desperate in case I needed a restroom! Wonderful fun.

I then found we has mislaid Toby's backpack, no problem.........except at the time it had my expensive camera in, and money, jackets belonging to the children,( Monsoon!) and my 'Sink the Boat and Ride the Phantom' keyring.:doh:

Man I loved that keyring! The bag may turn up, but it was Toby's 'bestest' Superman bag :rotflmao: we have reported the loss, and then there is always the insurance.

Hope everyone had a better day......Oh and I got a postcard from Betty Ann, that was so kind of her.

Off to bed exhausted,

Hugs to all,

Anna X

Anna, that did turn out to be an awful day didn't it. :tantrum: Wow, sure hope you get your belongings back plus your camera and your money.

Cassie, your Cullen got my vote.He has beautiful dimples to go along with that Colgate smile of his.He's a doll!!

Sue, how have you been?How's Bryan2? Hope all's well with you guys. :kisswink:

Big hugs to all those who need them and those who don't as well...

and remember Gals Gerry says Posted Image

Posted Image Peggy

Edited by chachababy

Anna - I'm so sorry about the backpack mishap and sure hope that some honest person finds it and turns it in with all the contents intact.

Peggy - I love that shell GIF - I just saved it to my computer. It is funny I have a real connection to the sea - I love shells and seahorses, even love the sand - but I almost never go to the beach and I only live and work less than 5 miles from two of the most beautiful beaches around. Go figure.

I think I need to bring my talking Leonidas to work. The poor fella has been in his box in the foyer of my house since we returned from Vegas (which was over 2 months ago)!! That was a great story about taking him to school, Jill.

Anna, so sorry about the backpack! :sad: But stay optimistic; we once had all our suitcases, camera equipment, and my brother-in-law's doctoral thesis stolen out of the back of our car during a vacation and recovered everything except the camera (because, c'mon, who wants a thesis on micro-nuclear-cellular-dna-whatever??). :bleh2:

Susan, thanks for the tip on the pictures!! By Gerry, I think I've got it!!! :goodjob2: Although, you may have created a monster!!

Hope everyone is having a great night!

Karen

Hey all....HOWDY! Just wanted to jump in and say HOLY FOOK I'M GERRYS 3AM GAL!!!!!!!! OMG OMG! Okay Okay I'm calm now .....hhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm breathe Fran.......*sigh* So anyway, how's all my Gorgeous Gals and Pal doing? Another week-end coming up already.... Seems like this summer is flying by even though it's hotter than Hades down here I still don't know where the time has gone. Perhaps cause I'm spending soooo much time in a a dark and smokey Bar! Since Bobby is here for a while I am getting a reprieve though. This week has been a bad one cause of some kind of Old Soldiers week that they do down here every year. Most everyone goes to all the festivities and really .....I don't blame them. So what we are up another floor huh? Oh yes Mr Butler does keep it HOT in here! :heat: And there ....and everywhere! I think if he were to jump in the pool here he's surely bring the water up to a boil!

Hey Peg, Nice shell! :kisswink:

Anna, you just had a Sh$&y day all around Sweetie....Don't give up hope....you may get lucky and get the backpack back! Some very nice person with a concience could very well have taken it by mistake....I haven't completely given up on people! :D

SHOOT....My Leonidas doesn't talk?! :confused: I wanna a talking one tooooooooooooooo! :tantrum:

AWWWWWWW Jobella...that's so cute that your little one is growing up and going to school!! I think after a while you're gonna feel a lot different Hon! :kisswink:

:wave: Karen, Nancy, Sue, Susan, Suzie, Did I cover all the Sue's... So anyway {{{{HUGGLES}}}} everybody and have a safe and great week-end!

:kiss: Fran

Edited by ladyfran

Hi Gals... I'm so horrible.... I keep leaving!! :tissues: *feels bad* In other news, school starts next week, and for some reason, that is connected in my head to coming back to Gals.

I watched Phantom twice in a week, it was SO awesome!! :reddeathsword: I haven't watched it in forever, and it was so nice. Gerry is SO amazing as the Phantom. So dark, and mysterious, and beautiful, and emotional, and I just love him!!

MadameAngel I wish you luck in school. Are you in college? If so youll have to tell me about it.

Well GALS I am sortve nervous and happy at the same time. Im still hoping to have my wisdom teeth removed and to be knocked out when they are operating on me. Like last time Ill be thinking of Gerry and pretending he's the oral surgeon who's going to perform the surgery. :cunning: :ohbaby2: :behave: lol. Anyways the reason I am nervous is because I am going to be a Junior in High School and Ive heard its the hardest of my High School years. Maybe I should think of Gerry being one of my teachers..oops there I go again :gutter: Lol. But anyways another reason I am happy is because my cousin is getting married if you want to know more go to the well wishes forum...i try to get you GALS attention about that but oh well :confused: Just wish her the best of luck for me please.

Paige

Evening ladies. Hope all of you are doing well.

Jobella - you must breathe deeply and never let little guy see you fall apart. Run around the corner and sob like mad, but don't forget to run around the corner! You will never be prouder (or sadder) than the day he piles out of the car at a high rate of speed headed for the Kindergarten door all by himself to see his friends. Yes, lunch! Let's set that up!

Talking Leo got talked about today in the staff meeting. I assume that he's going to go traveling, get posed and all sorts of things. I think I'm going to have to watch him VERRA CLOSELY every morning to make sure he's in an appropriate posture for a middle school classroom....ya gotta love it though.

Irish, you still working on that gorgeous table?

Have a first rate Friday ladies. Make Gerry proud.

Jill

:leochest:

Hi there Everyone!

Still no news about the backpack :tissues: but as everyone points out it could have been worse, we could have lost one of the children! :woah: well they nearly lost me in the Maze. :rotflmao: Advice for all Gals NEVER enter a Maze if you have a wee 'wee' problem. :rotflmao:

I am so enjoying life at the moment, downloaded some nice pictures the other day....Are they my last? :tantrum:

Anyhow the Harry Potter season is with us again, especially in Lacock, yes they will be filming there again, the Lacock Abbey was used in the first two films,

Posted Image As you can see the day was sunny,

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image Lucy Anna doing 'you know who' impressions.

We also took Butler out and he landed MacWilley in the stocks!

Posted Image We were back to Lacock another day for lunch, it is really so close to where I live I go most days for coffee or a light lunch.

Posted Image Nearly left him there!

Posted Image Oh my hero so brave, it was a very big spider!

Posted Image Another outing and Toby and Mac enjoying their icecream. Yes, that is the bag we have now lost!

I hope I get my camera back, there are some super shots on it....I think!

Jill I have only the small non talking Leo and to MacWilley's disgust, the sheild arm doesn't rise above shoulder, he couldn't demonstrate to the children how the Spartans could shield their commrades. :confused:

If anyone needs to read a 'dark Erik' novel, get Sadies books, I'm slowly reading the last 'Out of the Darkness' to savour my passion for the Phantom/Erik/Gerry.....I will try to make it last until the third one is published. No spoilers..........just :erikrose: :omg2::gerrygasm::crybaby: :erikicon: :swoon: no need to say more!

Fran, so glad you do get a rest from the Bar,

Peggy just love your gifs, I am at a loss, my CD thingy on my laptop is stuck so I can't play at the moment with manips, just waiting for ma man to get the time to fix it for me.

Susan when I see your name now I can hear your soft so sweet voice, OK just going to end here with hugs for all, wish some could be real,

Love you Gals,

Hugs,

Anna X

:hugs: Anna! Sorry about the pack! So TM still likes Spidey huh? LA is so cute.

You know I think the grankids are precious. I do wish I was there. Your outings sound so fun and just beautiful. Is that GREEN grass? We need rain! :lol:

Hugs to Mac!

:wave: To Everyone.

xox

KB

:hugs: Anna! Sorry about the pack! So TM still likes Spidey huh? LA is so cute.

You know I think the grankids are precious. I do wish I was there. Your outings sound so fun and just beautiful. Is that GREEN grass? We need rain! :lol:

Hugs to Mac!

:wave: To Everyone.

xox

KB

:wave::kiss: Anytime you want to visit MacWilley will collect you from the airport.........doesn't say if you'll get here to Calne though, :rotflmao: I'm sure he's just joking!

Mac say's it's green 'cause we had a bit last month. :rotflmao:

Hugs,

Anna X

We have phoned again about the backpack....Nada!

Posted Image Lovely ladies hope everyone has a great day today.

Jenn, it can be nerve racking when your baby starts kindergarten but you gotta stay strong.You'll probably spend the day wondering "what's he doing now".But when he starts being excited about school you'll feel so much better.

Anna, feel free to click onto those GIFS if you like them.They're not just mine I find them on the net.I don't own them.

As for Sadie's books Phoenix of the Opera and Out of the Darkness WOW I couldn't put them down.I can't wait for the next one to come out.

Big hugs to those who need them and those who don't as well...

Posted Image Peggy

Hi there Everyone!

Still no news about the backpack :tissues: but as everyone points out it could have been worse, we could have lost one of the children! :woah: well they nearly lost me in the Maze. :rotflmao: Advice for all Gals NEVER enter a Maze if you have a wee 'wee' problem. :rotflmao:

I am so enjoying life at the moment, downloaded some nice pictures the other day....Are they my last? :tantrum:

Anyhow the Harry Potter season is with us again, especially in Lacock, yes they will be filming there again, the Lacock Abbey was used in the first two films,

Posted Image As you can see the day was sunny,

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image Lucy Anna doing 'you know who' impressions.

We also took Butler out and he landed MacWilley in the stocks!

Posted Image We were back to Lacock another day for lunch, it is really so close to where I live I go most days for coffee or a light lunch.

Posted Image Nearly left him there!

Posted Image Oh my hero so brave, it was a very big spider!

Posted Image Another outing and Toby and Mac enjoying their icecream. Yes, that is the bag we have now lost!

I hope I get my camera back, there are some super shots on it....I think!

Jill I have only the small non talking Leo and to MacWilley's disgust, the sheild arm doesn't rise above shoulder, he couldn't demonstrate to the children how the Spartans could shield their commrades. :confused:

If anyone needs to read a 'dark Erik' novel, get Sadies books, I'm slowly reading the last 'Out of the Darkness' to savour my passion for the Phantom/Erik/Gerry.....I will try to make it last until the third one is published. No spoilers..........just :erikrose: :omg2::gerrygasm::crybaby: :erikicon: :swoon: no need to say more!

Fran, so glad you do get a rest from the Bar,

Peggy just love your gifs, I am at a loss, my CD thingy on my laptop is stuck so I can't play at the moment with manips, just waiting for ma man to get the time to fix it for me.

Susan when I see your name now I can hear your soft so sweet voice, OK just going to end here with hugs for all, wish some could be real,

Love you Gals,

Hugs,

Anna X

Goodmorning Ladies how are we doing?

Anna OMG I would have loved to be where you are living right now. Seeing where they film Hogwarts...~sighs~ If I were there I would have wanted to kiss everything I thought Daniel aka Harry Potter would have stepped on. Wait for it...wait for it...Ok go ~we all start to imagine Gerry as a centaur~ OMG there I go again and you ladies aren't doing anything about my gutter mind :lol: Oh well. Anna I hope you find the bag...If I was where you live I would help you find it..trust me.

MadameAngel I wish you luck in school. Are you in college? If so youll have to tell me about it.

Anyways the reason I am nervous is because I am going to be a Junior in High School and Ive heard its the hardest of my High School years.

Paige

Nope, not in college. I, like you, am a young GAL. Going to be a senior in High School. And if I were you, I wouldn't worry about being a Junior. It was my best year, by far... *happy tears* Sophomore was horrible, but junior was so awesome. If I think about it, the coursework was hard, but I had the greatest time. In truth, I'm a little nervous about this year, because there is NO WAY it can be better than last year... Well, maybe it can, but last year was just so awesome!

~Amber~

Ahhh yay another High School student lol...and thank you for your words. Like the Madonna song says "I'll Remember" which I always will. I agree with the Sophomore year but my Freshman was awesome because being in a new school and having only 4 classes a day but now its starting to get used to. And talks in our administration about making it 8 classes each day :tantrum: Thats not right. I want Gerard as my teacher :cunning: oops lol ~holds up the gutter sign~

Paige sweetie I shall go back and kiss it all for you, then kiss my own little Harry Potter and send it all straight over to you in an envelope. :rotflmao:

I love to watch the movies and spot the bits I recognise, I wasn't living here when they filmed the series, but I have been able to watch Dame Judi Dench filming earlier in the year. Sadly I don't know if she is in these, I wasn't able to stand for long in the cold.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted ImageThis is the actual Lacock village as they dress it for filming.

Posted Image

Posted Image Another shot of Lacock Abbey that was taken earlier in the year by MacWilley.

Hugs,

Anna X

Posted Image

Paige sweetie I shall go back and kiss it all for you, then kiss my own little Harry Potter and send it all straight over to you in an envelope. :rotflmao:

I love to watch the movies and spot the bits I recognise, I wasn't living here when they filmed the series, but I have been able to watch Dame Judi Dench filming earlier in the year. Sadly I don't know if she is in these, I wasn't able to stand for long in the cold.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted ImageThis is the actual Lacock village as they dress it for filming.

Posted Image

Posted Image Another shot of Lacock Abbey that was taken earlier in the year by MacWilley.

Hugs,

Anna X

Posted Image

Awww sooo cute...all dressed and ready to go to Hogwarts lol. Oh I bet it is cold over there. Down here in Texas its hot like h#%5 down here. I think my fellow southern GALS would agree with me. :heat: And Gerard's not making it any cooler lol :bonk:

Well GALS I am sortve nervous and happy at the same time. Im still hoping to have my wisdom teeth removed and to be knocked out when they are operating on me. Like last time Ill be thinking of Gerry and pretending he's the oral surgeon who's going to perform the surgery. :cunning: :ohbaby2: :behave: lol. Anyways the reason I am nervous is because I am going to be a Junior in High School and Ive heard its the hardest of my High School years. Maybe I should think of Gerry being one of my teachers..oops there I go again :gutter: Lol. But anyways another reason I am happy is because my cousin is getting married if you want to know more go to the well wishes forum...i try to get you GALS attention about that but oh well :confused: Just wish her the best of luck for me please.

Paige

You think just like I did..still do. A true gutter GAL in the making. Your surgery will be just fine. I remember having mine done, they knocked me out and I remember waking up and saying when are you going to start? :ohbaby2:

Thank you jo I know im a gutter gal in the making lol and I enjoy it lol. And I thank you for your words. Unfortunately still having the insurance problem which it will never go away I don't think but I know I will have it done someway

Hmmm... Thinking about asking someone for a new siggy... maybe not, I like mine.

Ok, so I have a job, I just don't actually work there. GRRR! I work at this store, Deb, in the mall, and I'm on call all this week, and I've never actually worked there. I was hired last week, and don't actually work at my job yet. I am SO bored! My best friend has tennis practice every afternoon, and my other best friend actually does work at Deb, and I am SOOO bored! Hm, maybe will call boyfriend. Ha, why didn't I think of that before! I am so irritated! But at least I have time now to work on stuff, like my laundry (haven't done it in FOREVER), and decorating my backpack (it's going to look so hott). yeah, I think I'll do that...

Good Morning Gals!

I went to the eye doctor this morning and he dialated my eyes...grrrrrrrrrrr... after 3 hours I can finally see well enough to type on the computer. Still a little blurry. The good news is that my eyes are fine. I've been seeing these weird, multi-colored lights. Turns out I'm having ocular migraines :confused: I've never even heard of that.

Last night my daughter was initiated into Rainbow Girls... such a big step for her!

Anna ~ your pictures are just beautiful! I'd love to see where you live someday.

Paige and Madame Angel ~ Hope your first day of school goes well!

:wave: to Chachababy and Jobella!! :hug: to all the gals

Jenn I thank you for your words and are you sure you were having migraines and not seeing Gerry? lol :rotflmao::lol: I am hoping it goes well. I have my clothes and some of my supplies and yesterday I went to the store with my mom all dressed up in nice clothes and sandals and noticed guys looking at me...and I started to wonder if Gerard was there would he look at me or just think I was crazy :lol: Reason Im saying is because it was hot and I was wearing these new jeans that my mom had bought me from Kohl's and was wondering if guys would look at my butt! ~looks over~ :bonk::bonk::bonk: Sorry this is a random moment for me and Ive just had some chocolate oreos lol :lol:

Jenn~ tell your daughter I said congrats on making it into the Rainbow Girls for me ok?

Edited by Paige