Gerard Butler GALS

8/17 - Flying suspender clip among challenges shooting 'P.S.'

Hollywood

Thanks for posting such an interesting article. Lots of insight there which whets the appetite for the movie.

Thanks for the link. It's an interesting article which throws some light on how the movie has been developed from the original novel.

Thanks for posting such an interesting article. Lots of insight there which whets the appetite for the movie.

I CONCUR, PATS! Can't wait for this one!

And for more than just "Gerry." Let's not forget about our very own Gerrynutsnap (Celine). She was involved as one of the extras, too! I hope her scene makes it into the "can"!

:yippee:

I CONCUR, PATS! Can't wait for this one!

And for more than just "Gerry." Let's not forget about our very own Gerrynutsnap (Celine). She was involved as one of the extras, too! I hope her scene makes it into the "can"!

:yippee:

I didn't know that Holly! That is so cool Celine!!!! :yippee:

Edited by DawnS

Can't wait to see those 'Flying Suspenders' or as we would say, 'Flying Braces' :rotflmao: yep that's what we call them, suspenders are what ladies used to keep up their 'stockings' and gentlemen their socks. :rotflmao: Honest!Posted Image

Thank you Stef,

Hugs,

Anna X

I imagined that they were these kind of braces:

Posted Image

(By the way, this IS Gerry in a scene from One More Kiss.)

ONLY GERRY could make those sock braces look sexy! :rotflmao:

I read this article first thing...what an indepth interview this is. I imagine there will be more coming out as it gets closer to the time of release. Can't wait to see it and I will have my Kleenex handy!

:claphands: :inlove:

I read this article first thing...what an indepth interview this is. I imagine there will be more coming out as it gets closer to the time of release. Can't wait to see it and I will have my Kleenex handy!

I almost had to reach for the tissues just reading the article! :tissues: I found it especially refreshing when LaGravenese stated that the movie is (his words) "unapologetically romantic". I love that there are still writers/directors out there who are unafraid to make movies like this, regardless of what some* people might say! (*translated: critics :boink:)

For a hopeless romantic like myself, this will be a real treat..can't wait 'til it hits the big screen!

Alison

That movie was shot down on St. Marks..I can tell by the buildings in the back in some of the pictures, near 2nd Avenue.

Can't wait to see it!

I imagined that they were these kind of braces:

Posted Image

(By the way, this IS Gerry in a scene from One More Kiss.)

ONLY GERRY could make those sock braces look sexy! :rotflmao:

I have truly now lost the plot......my vision of a nekid Gerry wearing sock suspenders has completely over whelmed me. :rotflmao::rotflmao: I'm off for my :shower:

Hugs

Anna X

Can't wait to see those 'Flying Suspenders' or as we would say, 'Flying Braces' :rotflmao: yep that's what we call them, suspenders are what ladies used to keep up their 'stockings' and gentlemen their socks. :rotflmao: Honest!Posted Image

Thank you Stef,

Hugs,

Anna X

:funnyabove: Can you imagine Gerry wearing one of those, with only a super seized shirt on !!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: A hot Mr. Bean! :rotflmao:

CQ :pointy:

If I remember correctly, in an interview with Hilary, she described the suspenders as being attached at the waist to boxers. I don't think the sock braces are correct. Those aren't attached to the waist.

Sally

Edited by cybrsal