Gerard Butler GALS

Happy Birthday Tonya!!

Happy birthday Tonya!!

You're such a sweetheart, I hope you have a WONDERFUL birthday!!

:party: :party: :party: :party: :party:

:happybirthday: :happybirthday: :happybirthday:

:hearts: :hearts:

~Mel

:happybirthday: Tonya!

Fondly remembering you and all of the wonderful things you've done to support Gerry, and our wonderful world of Gerry, here at GALS!

Warmest regards,

Katie

Happy Birthday Tonya!!

:happybirthday::happybirthday: Sending many happy returns from Texas!! :happybirthday::happybirthday:

Thank you for all you've done for Gerry, and for all you've done for this Fanmily!

Cheers!

Suzie

Edited by Texas gramma

Dear Tonya - I am wishing you a most spectacular birthday. May you be surrounded by people you love and who love you, and have hours filled with friends, fun, laughs and all the things you enjoy the most. You deserve only the best!! Thanks for all you've done for us, and for Gerry, over the years - you'll never know how much we truly appreciate it, and you.

:happybirthday: :happybirthday: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR TONYA :happybirthday:, AND MANY MORE...!!!

Posted Image

For you!

:hugs:

Susan

:happybirthday::happybirthday: to you, Tonya!

I hope this day is filled with all sorts of joys and laughter for you. Thank you so much for all you have done for us here at GALS. Meeting you in Vegas last year is such a wonderful memory. Your grace and beauty will be something I will always treasure.

All my best,

Jill

Posted Image Tonya

Hope you have the best birthday ever.

Thank you for all you've done for us here at Gal's.We really appreciate all your hard work.

Posted Image Peggy

Edited by chachababy

Hi Tonya!! :wave:

Wishing you a wonderful birthday today and many wonderful moments to come!!

Thanks for coming to see us at the Convention last summer in Vegas...and bringing GERRY along with you!! That was the best!! It was great having you with us to see BEOWULF at the Palms!!

God bless you!!

Nancy~Attila Girl

Posted ImageDear Tonya!!!

May your day be filled with laughter and love; family and friends!

Thank you so much for coming to Vegas and seeing us (oh and for bringing your friend!!!)

Posted Image

Sue

Happy Birthday, Tonya! Please know that you will always have a special place in the hearts of Gerry-fans -- especially those that attended Vegas. I sincerely hope this note finds doing well and enjoying your career "post-GeeBs." You are a striking woman, who exudes warmth and compassion.

Again, thank you for the role you played in Vegas. More than a year later, that experience ranks high in the "fun moments in life" category. I think the event is still very close to the "emotional surface" for those of us that were involved. For you and Gerry, it may have been just another "gig." But for those of us attending the convention, the two of you gave us a gift that will likely last a lifetime! LOL

Of course, if there is ever anything GALS or one of its members can ever do for YOU, all you have to do is give Dr. Em a shout! I think all of us would be thrilled at the opportunity to repay you in some small way!

Posted Image

May God bless you with all the happiness your heart can hold.

Holly aka Spot

Posted Image

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TONYA! I am sorry that I didn't have the pleasure of meeting you in Vegas or that guy you brought with you but I join the gals in Thanking you for being a special friend to Gerrys fans .... Have a wonderful and Happy day!

:yippee: Fran

Happy Birthday, Tonya!!

I will never forget seeing Beowulf at the Palms, and you and your friend at the convention that evening! It simply is a day that will stick in my mind forever.

I greatly admire you, and think you're a very beautiful and gracious lady

I wish you lots of happiness!

You are very special to all of us!!

:thankyou:

• 2 months later...