Gerard Butler GALS

"Love Letters from the Lair"

Found some more pictures for the lair.....Hope you like.......

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Don't forget to click onto picture.Some of them twice.Enjoy.!!

Mistress of His Roses

Posted Image Peggy

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I, also, would like to welcome SallyGal, and Knight Phantom. I was SO happy to see

some activity here at the Lair--it has been so sparsely inhabited over the last couple

months.

We have SO much talent and there are so very many offerings of photos, poetry,

and musical selections for our enjoyment (and of course for Erik's enjoyment, as he

is always in residence here!) I thought I would mention that some of us--I am one

of them--have little to offer except our appreciation, friendship, and love!! I have

been known to post simply so I could "share" the lovely siggys that Lady Fran has

made for me. In fact, I just went to my controls and put one of them back up!!

I can't end this post without thanking the incredible Swannie for all of the love and

attention she gives to all of us here in the Lair. Despite her busy schedule, she

always finds a way to inspire and entertain us. Thank you, Swannie!!!

Lastly, I want to thank ALL of you who come here to share. No matter what our

lives may bring to us, we know that we can come here to this safe and beautiful

place--the home of our "Erik"--and that when we return to the real world, our

hearts will be filled with love, friendship, and peace.

Hugs,

Judy

Judith of the Lair, Keeper of the Innocents

and Guardian of the Royal Pug

Posted Image

Oh I would so love to be the Keeper of Erik's Ring! I would wear it close to my heart always.

This magical man has literally transformed my life. He has brought out things in me I never thought I posessed. He has also become the face/voice of my animus, which for a long time I ignored until Erik stepped in. Erik has made me more comfortable in my own skin, and pushed me to step outside my 'bubble'. The list goes on, but suffice it to say, I owe him my inner peace.

To you my most Beloved, I give my soul, my heart and my undying protection until the breath leaves my body and I can embrace you fully in the next life.

I have learned to see the man behind the mask...and he is beautiful.

ETS I still can't think of what gift I could give. Except maybe as his protector and loyal warrior (It's what I do for people I love and care about)

Edited by Knight Phantom

yay! a new thread :claphands: ...I cant believe its already # 9 though wow!

anyway,Its great to be back..and would also like to extend my warmest welcome to SallyGal. I really hope you enjoy it here in the Lair...its ever so much fun gushing over Erik lol.

Also all the various pic and graphics are Beautiful...I love them all.

Oh I would so love to be the Keeper of Erik's Ring! I would wear it close to my heart always.

This magical man has literally transformed my life. He has brought out things in me I never thought I posessed. He has also become the face/voice of my animus, which for a long time I ignored until Erik stepped in. Erik has made me more comfortable in my own skin, and pushed me to step outside my 'bubble'. The list goes on, but suffice it to say, I owe him my inner peace.

To you my most Beloved, I give my soul, my heart and my undying protection until the breath leaves my body and I can embrace you fully in the next life.

I have learned to see the man behind the mask...and he is beautiful.

ETS I still can't think of what gift I could give. Except maybe as his protector and loyal warrior (It's what I do for people I love and care about)

Ahhhhh, that's perfect! We have no warriors yet in the Lair! KP, I have a very bad migraine right now, but when I am better, I will work on your name and find just the right graphic.

So glad you are here.

I'll come back later, ladies

Swannie

Thank you for the warm welcome. I will be gone from home for a week. My husband needs some tests in another state. When I get back, I'll set up my Icon. I enjoy the lair and look forward to my return. Have fun with your dreams...

SallyGal/ cybrsal

Music box Fairy~Keeper of his Brave and daring Soul

Edited by cybrsal

[]Hi Swanie

I start saving your book. I intend to read it as son as I have some time. I read your posting on the last thread and tears come to my eyes. You explained so well we all have wounds and we carry them through our lives. Since a long time ago i identify myself with Erik. I don't have a disfigured face,but I have deep wounds on my soul and they will never heal and most of the time I hide them behind a mask. Sometimes they are revealed on my paintings.

I also understand how attached you can be to the characters you gave life. I too am very attached to my paintings. But I understand that they don't belong to me. I am just the medium who brought them to light. You will always have your characters with you because they are you.

Many hugs from your friend in Brazil :kiss:

Edited by oceania

Greetings to you all.

I have just found this thread, but as soon as I found it I knew it was something I'd like.

I have loved the story of the Phantom from thr frist time I read the book. And I have been hooked ever since.

And Gerry made Erik come to life for me before my eyes.

So I thought I'd share with you a poem that was inspired by "Music of the Night"

Wakes imagination...

Night time soft and cool

Turn away from the light

Sore to the stars in the night sky

The vile is dark but not closed

Let your soul be your guide

Taking you to were you belong

Were he awaits in the night

Longing to be one with you

Darkness awakes your passion

And time has come to a stop

Grasp it and hold on to the night

Live as you have never lived

Feel the darkness and become his

Fantasy.

And then you shall be his.

In the darkness of the night.

And an image that I found that always makes me think of the story of the Phantom

Posted Image

Till later.

KAMI

Hello Ladies of the Lair

I am so sorry its been so long that I have been in here, I have at some complication of late. But I do check in when I can, I truly love this place and I love reading every one's views on POTO.

I want to welcome all the new ladies that I have seemed to miss, I hope you all enjoy it here as much as I do.

Hugs

Erica

Welcome, Kami! That is a great graphic! I hope you will drop by often, and thank you for sharing your poem! We all appreciate Phantom inspired art, in all its forms!

KP, for the first time since I started the Lair threads, I can't seem to find an appropriate graphic to fit your Lair name. I'll keep looking, but meanwhile, if you can come up with something, go ahead and use it.

How about this for a name: Knight Phantom GAL: Protector of the Ring, "Erik's Steadfast Warrior Maiden"

If that doesn't suit you, we can figure out something else.

I wanted to show off my new siggy, made for me by AngelGal. I absolutely love it, and the images really do evoke my book.

I'm just about finished with the current chapter I've been working on, and will start the next one very soon.

I'm very excited, because Fall is almost here, my favorite time of year, and next week, I will completely decorate my living room to celebrate the season. If I can, I'll post some photos for you all!

Much love,

Swannie

Hi again, kami! It seems that Beauty and the Beast and POTO themes are all over the place in art! I love it when people come here and share their goodies!

KP.... our dear Peggy found a wonderful icon for your Lair name:

(clickable thumbnail)

Posted Image

Knight Phantom GAL: Protector of the Ring, "Erik's Steadfast Warrior Maiden"

How does that suit you?

Happy Monday, everyone!

Swannie

Swansong GAL: Lady of the Lair,

'Guardian of the Master's Dreams'

And Willing OCPA Sufferer

Posted Image

I love the name! (except I am waay past 'maiden' how 'bout Steadfast Warrior Woman or just Steadfast Warrior?) Love the graphic too! Not too frilly, and in my favorite blac w/ red!! Y'all are awesome. Gotta run on Mom's puter. I'll check in when I get home.

Deb~ Protector of the Ring, "Erik's Steadfast Warrior Maiden"

Posted Image

Thank Gawd there's a place to come to once in a while to get my Erik fix. HI ERICA!!! LONG TIME NO TALK!

OCEANIA... :wave: (LOVE the name!)

Anyways...this pic curls my toes. You can feel and smell his sweet breath on your lips.....

*HEAVY SIGH*

Peggy, you rock! I just got home to check in and saw the image BIG! thank you so very much!

Deb~ Protector of the Ring, "Erik's Steadfast Warrior Maiden"

Kami, I love those graphics! I have never seen either of them!

Ladies.... I will add your new Lair names and graphics to the main post later... I am in the midst of a very fruitful writing session, and just can't stop.

It is wonderful to see new Erik lovers here in the Lair, and Pilar, my sister Erik lover, nice to see you here!

Swannie

Ladies

I too would love to have a name/title in The lair. If it were The phantom from Susan's Kay book. I could be "the keeper of the Phantom's Siamese cat" since I am already the keeper of two very much spoiled Siamese. Unfortunately there is no cat in the movie so I ask you to help to find a name. I am not very good at it.

Thank you kindly!

Posted Image

oceania.... just because we never saw a cat in the film, this does not mean Erik did not have one. Actually, the Lair is all about fantasy and romance, so you can see Erik in whichever way you choose!

If you want to be the keeper of the cat.... go for it!

Here is my baby! Meet Nicodemus:

Posted Image

Swan you kitty is very lovely.

And if I could have a name in the lair it would be "Erik's Witch, Guardian of Night Secret's and Mistress of the Moon."

Many sweat Phantom Dreams

KAMI

You can have any name or icon you like!

When I get some time I'll add all the new Lair names to the main post!

Nite Lairs sisters..... leave a candle burning for Erik.

Swannie

KP, you're very welcome for the icon.She just looked like a warror to me.Wasn't sure if you'd like it but thought I'd send it to Swannie and see if it would work for you.Glad it did.So happy to have you as a lair sister.

Posted Image Peggy

Edited by chachababy