Gerard Butler GALS

"Love Letters from the Lair"

Posted Image Kami

Glad you decided to join us here in the lair.It's a lovelyplace to be to gush over our guy Gerry and of course the Phantom.

Swannie has worked very hard to make this such a beautiful place to come to.

Looking forward to seeing you around the board.

Mistress of His Roses

Posted Image Peggy

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love to be a part of this site...Is there anything in particular I have to do?? This is really the perfect site for me as POTO is without a doubt my favorite movie of all time...Thanks to a beautiful movie and the superb actors and actresses that played in it. Andrew Lloyd Weber is a talent like no other and Joel Schumacher is awesome too. I actually discovered Phantom on the Hallmark Channel back in June I believe and I have not been the same since..... :inlove: Please tell me what I can do to be part of the Ladies of the Lair. I have written poetry in the past. It has been a while, but I may be able to write something about POTO.

Tojo aka Phantomluv

I couldn't find the image to use for my icon so I hope you don't mind that I made my own.

Here it is....

Posted Image

phantomluv hello, I would love to read some of your poems if you would like to share.

KAMI

I would love to be a part of this site...Is there anything in particular I have to do?? This is really the perfect site for me as POTO is without a doubt my favorite movie of all time...Thanks to a beautiful movie and the superb actors and actresses that played in it. Andrew Lloyd Weber is a talent like no other and Joel Schumacher is awesome too. I actually discovered Phantom on the Hallmark Channel back in June I believe and I have not been the same since..... :inlove: Please tell me what I can do to be part of the Ladies of the Lair. I have written poetry in the past. It has been a while, but I may be able to write something about POTO.

Tojo aka Phantomluv

Hi there! You don't really have to do anything! Just hang around, enjoy the thread, talk about POTO and Gerry.... just make yourself at home! If you've written a poem you'd like to share, that's fantastic! Some people share their favorite POTO inspired art, music, videos... whatever. I do suggest that if you have not done so already, you read the first 2 posts of this thread. They will give you an overview of what "Love Letters from the Lair" is all about.

Welcome to the Lair!

Swannie

I couldn't find the image to use for my icon so I hope you don't mind that I made my own.

Here it is....

Posted Image

phantomluv hello, I would love to read some of your poems if you would like to share.

KAMI

Very cool, Kami!

Welcome phantomluv and to ALL of our lovely Lair Ladies, both new and those here from the beginning. This has become a very special place for all of us to share the love of Erik, POTO the movie and the story itself. We've been able to share our lives a bit as well. I'm not one of the more talented ones of the bunch so I just love to read and then share how this movie changed things for me.

But any way that someone wants to contribute or just be a part of it is absolutely fine.

Just to share a tiny bit, POTO was my first introduction to Gerry just like many of the folks in here. I'd never seen any of his movies nor even heard his name. But with that tiny glimpse of him listening to Emmy sing as Christine in her debut, I could feel things shift a bit for me. In those moments when he took her hand and led her down the corridor, I was completely captivated by this man. Honestly, I've never had that kind of reaction to someone before and it still makes me shake my head sometimes.

I look forward to spending more time in here. I've missed this place as it's been a bit quiet this summer.

Hugs and warm welcome to all!!

Jilly

"Welcome" to those who are new to the LAIR, and "Welcome, back" to those who

are returning for it has, indeed, been a very quiet summer, here. I am a prime

example of one who mostly comes in here to "listen" as I am not blessed with much

to offer in the "artistic talent" area.

This is such a wonderful place to visit--to take a few minutes and go to this "other

world" of beauty and enrichment for the soul. It doesn't hurt to have M. Erik here

in the LAIR--a fairly strong incentive to visit, I would say!!

Hugs,

Judith of the Lair, Keeper of the Innocents

and Guardian of the Royal Pug

Posted Image

While I was surfing last night I found these, and thought I'd share:
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I would like to welcome the other new ladies, and thank everyone for the warm welcome.

Knight Phantom GAL~ Protector of the Ring
Erik's Steadfast Warrior

Posted Image

Lovely pictures KP.I love those pictures that show reflections.And of course anything to do with the Phantom.

Found a few pics to share.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image This has nothing to do with the Phantom but, love the picture

Mistress of His Roses

Posted Image Peggy

Edited by chachababy

Here is an image I threw together for you all

Posted Image

Love the other pics

KAMI

Wow, ladies...I'm OD-ing on all your amazing pictures! Where do you find them all???

I scour photobucket at least once a week. And there is the old fave google. Never can have too many pictures of my Beloved.

Welcome phantomluv and to ALL of our lovely Lair Ladies, both new and those here from the beginning. This has become a very special place for all of us to share the love of Erik, POTO the movie and the story itself. We've been able to share our lives a bit as well. I'm not one of the more talented ones of the bunch so I just love to read and then share how this movie changed things for me.

But any way that someone wants to contribute or just be a part of it is absolutely fine.

Just to share a tiny bit, POTO was my first introduction to Gerry just like many of the folks in here. I'd never seen any of his movies nor even heard his name. But with that tiny glimpse of him listening to Emmy sing as Christine in her debut, I could feel things shift a bit for me. In those moments when he took her hand and led her down the corridor, I was completely captivated by this man. Honestly, I've never had that kind of reaction to someone before and it still makes me shake my head sometimes.

I look forward to spending more time in here. I've missed this place as it's been a bit quiet this summer.

Hugs and warm welcome to all!!

Jilly

Yep! Instant sexual attraction!

Erik....and G make me glad I'm a girl! :inlove:

Erik....and G make me glad I'm a girl! :inlove:

*sigh* You said it right, Pilar!

Oh, and I have to mention, I went to the movies tonight and saw "Becoming Jane"...anybody else seen it? Did I like it? Ohhhmigooooodnesssss...YES!! I was still wiping tears from my eyes as I left the theater parking lot!! :tissues: I think I'm in love with James McAvoy..his blue eyes are almost as beautiful as Gerry's!!

WOW, gorgeous, Kami! I love the emotional punch of those graphics. Beautiful work on your part!

Sorry I have been MIA from the lair. I got caught up in a discussion on .net, and I've been struggling with the chapter I'm working on for Chanson.

I'll be around when I get the time.

Swannie

Kami, I LOVE your siggy and avatar! Those photos of "sad" Erik, really tug at my

heartstrings!! You give us SO many lovely photos to view. Thanks a million!!

Judy

Judith of the Lair, Keeper of the Innocents

and Guardian of the Royal Pug

Posted Image