Gerard Butler GALS

"Love Letters from the Lair"

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for the beautiful welcomes! (now Peggy you know I'm stealing that gif)....I love all of the names...what a truly lovely place! I don't blame you for wanting to come her often Ali...I mean Phannie, Protector of Erik's wishing star!

You know I only read a few of the posts here and it left me in an extremely romantic state! I think I'm going to go in and attack my hubby (is that suppose to happen?).

When I had to go to town this afternoon I was listening to some music and thinking about Erik (and Gerry of course)...I don't know if the verses to this song have already been posted...but I will post it tomorrow.

Love to everyone!

Erik's Irish Lass, "Protector of His Emerald Eyes"

Posted Image

Yes Sue, that's exactly how you're supposed to feel after visiting the lair.It's suppose to make you all warm and gushy.Thats what Erik does to us all.And the beautiful poetry, letters, and pictures here make it all that much more exciting.

And guess what,I knew you'd be snatching that gif.;lol; :kisswink:

Mistress of His Roses

Posted Image Peggy

:bonk: I have to tell you! I couldn't for the life of me figure out what was making you all so hot and bothered by the glittery heart Pilar sent.....until just now and I clicked on Deb, Jilly, and Sarah's name....and my heart went all a glitter! OK, so I'm slow!

Posted Image

The first time ever I saw your face;

I thought the sun rose in your eyes....

Erik's Irish Lass "Protector of His Emerald Eyes"

Posted Image

He specks Volumzes with his eyes!

And his voice makes my soul soar!

And there is nothing in the world that can make me fill they way he does!!

Posted Image

Erik's Witch Guardian of Night Secerts & Mistress of the Moon

KAMI

Thanks Pilar! I needed that.

I see there are even more new Lair Sisters. Posted Image

to our sacred refuge. Swannie has built a beautiful place for us to share and enjoy the love of our Erik.

Kami keep up the work, gets better and better.

Thought I'd Share

This is for you AllisonPosted Image

Posted Image

I finally had a chance to do some catch-up reading and saw this..thanks, KP (gulp..He's looking right at me!)..and your letter was beautiful..made me cry! All you LairLadies, your poetry, pictures, PhantomPheelings..are beautiful..thanks so much for sharing, and keep them coming!

Phannie

Edited by phanphorlife

Gerry is such a beautiful man! I happen to be a fan of the Timeline, Reign of Fire look but I love Phantom of the Opera. The movie is so much better than the play!

Gerry is such a beautiful man! I happen to be a fan of the Timeline, Reign of Fire look but I love Phantom of the Opera. The movie is so much better than the play!

..and the play is amazing, so that's really going some! You're right though, as much as I love the play, (and that's when I first really became a fan of Webber's music) since I first saw Gerry in the movie version, watching the stage play just doesn't give me QUITE the thrill it used to, simply because I'm always comparing it to the movie and missing Gerry in the part...I guess I've been spoiled for life now, and if that's what "spoiled" means, then I'm a-lovin' it! :erikrose: :inlove:

I hope you all have a great day!

Hugs, Phannie

Phanphorlife GAL:

"Lady Lucia, Guardian of the Evening Light;

Protector of Erik's Wishing Star"

Posted Image

Edited by phanphorlife

I have only seen the play once, in Toranto, Canada. I was in love with the Phantom from the book and the play and it just made me fall even more. And the movie with Gerry just took me over the edge.

I am lost in world of fantasty and darkness and I don't want to come back!!

KAMI

Posted Image

Posted Image To the Lair Phannie,

I couldn't sleep last night and did a lot of reading here in the lair and noticed that I didn't welcome you to the lair which was an oversight on my part.There were 3 or 4 Gals joining us that I welcomed and I kinda lost track.Old age creeping up I guess.:lol: I am sorry, it's always a pleasure to welcome new Gals to our lair to gush over Erik along with the rest of us.Will continue to look forward for your posts, I know you'll love it here.

Mistress of His Roses

Posted Image Peggy

Posted Image

Lady Scarlett, keeper of Erik's heart, and guardian of the precious rose~~

Just wanted to thank everyone for all the beautiful writings, poems and pics. I love this thread.

Hugs, M

Edited by Midnight Diva

I couldn't sleep last night and did a lot of reading here in the lair and noticed that I didn't welcome you to the lair which was an oversight on my part.There were 3 or 4 Gals joining us that I welcomed and I kinda lost track.Old age creeping up I guess.:lol: I am sorry, it's always a pleasure to welcome new Gals to our lair to gush over Erik along with the rest of us.Will continue to look forward for your posts, I know you'll love it here.

Posted Image Peggy

Oh I DO love it here, Peggy, believe me, and thanks for the warm welcome, although I've actually been here in the Lair since its opening thread, but lately I've been so busy at work--AND home--that I haven't had as much time as I like to post, here or anywhere else on the forum, but I pop in whenever I can. Sometimes I go so long between postings and get so far behind on everything that it almost seems like I'm starting all over again!

Sweet Gerik dreams to all! :erikrose:

Alison

Phanphorlife GAL:

"Lady Lucia, Guardian of the Evening Light;

Protector of Erik's Wishing Star"

Posted Image

This is a conversation that took place awhile back....(it is only part of it)

Phantom-

I can hear them

out from within the dark

feeding my torment

pecking into my mind

The cold sinking into my flesh

sucking the warmth from by blood

The cold sinking into me heart

sucking the life from me

I can hear them

out from within the dark

feeding my torment

pecking into my mind

I can hear them......

What is it that eats at my soul

Why does it hurt when I only want to love

--,--'--,--{@

The Lady-

The emptyness.....it calls to me

But I will not answer.

I will fight the darkness to find the light.

I know the darkness will always be there but it shall not own me.

My heart and soul baers witness.

Love is there just around the corner and all I need to do is turn that corner. So why is it so hard to do?

My love, my angel sing for me would do my/our hearts good. Yes.

@--,'---

Phantom-

*Once again the Phantoms sits at his pipe organ and begins to play*

--,--'--,--{@

The Lady-

Your music is so lovely. It alwasy touches my soul.

*closes eyes and smiles*

@--,'---

Phantom-

You are my Angel of music

The angel that I can not see but the voice

A whisper in my mind

My Angel is she real or a dream that my soul made

The soul that cries blood red tears

In that pool of tears I sit

Dear angel shed some light into my darkness

Show me somthing that I can beleave in

For I have fallen from heaven and my wings are bent

--,--'--,--{@

The Lady-

Come over here

All we got is this moment

Slide over here and

give me this moment

You moves are so raw

I got let you know you are

My Kind.

There is something about

I need you tonight

I'm not sleeping

How do you feel

Whatcha gonna do

Give me a moment

Need you tonight

You are one of my kind.

@--,'---

Phantom-

*The Phantom stops playing the organ and turns and looks into his angels' eyes with ador* you no not what you ask. I am a creature of darkness disfigured by a mothers lack love. How could a stranger care for me when my own flesh in blood forsaken. Pitty comes to let there is nothing left but dream of beauty that are truly nightmares but some how I feel myself moving closer to you. Here I am befor you just this moment and I give it freely to you I need you tonight.

--,-'-,--{@

The Lady-

The souls connection is stranger then flesh and blood. We have the some soul. I can see the beauty with in you. And this moment will be as beautiful as a dream.

*The Lady takes the Phantoms hand and draws him close to her. She wraps her arms around and kisses him depply.*

@--,'----

Phantom-

As the Angel lips touched the Phantomes he felt a raging fire within him like no other. He feels his frozen heart start to melt blood started to pump through his vains he looks at his angel with wonder

--,--'--,--{@

The Lady-

*Her heart races as he stands so close to her.*(she whispers) I feel your energy, I can hear you blood moving through you, just as it is in me. Tonight we are one.

Phantom-

We are at the point of no return

I am one with you

You are all that I am

All I will ever be

What doors will be unlocked

at the point of no return

--,-'-,--{@

The Lady-

What unspoken secrets will we learn

All doors shall be unlocked

Let the dream descend....

What sweet seduction lies before us

*She leans in and kisses him once again*

@--,'---

Phantom-

So my Angel what door shall we unlock

What door shall I open for you

--,-'-,--{@

The Lady-

We shall open the door to heart and soul.

And the door to you bedroom.*smriking*

@--,'----

(please forgive any spelling errors)

I hope you enjoyed these and it brings many luvly Phantom thoughts lurking to mind.

KAMI

Wow Kami,

Interesting conversation. I like how you mixed in song lyrics.

For our viewing pleasure

Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image(if any of you know where I can find this one uncut please let me know)

Erik's Steadfasr Warrior~ Protector of his Ring

Posted Image

:wave: to all the lovely Ladies of the Lair

MOD NOTE:

Just passing on some new information.

Due to bandwidth issues, we will be needing to limit the pictures we post to no more than 10 per post. If you have more than that to show off or ogle over, just go ahead into another post. But 10 is the limit in a single post.

You can post links to your heart's content. But if you are linking directly to the GALS gallery, limit those to 10 as well.

Bandwidth is a computerese term for how much "traffic" we create on the site. Too much bandwidth can cause server issues. So, we are doing our best to keep that from happening.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask in here or PM me!!

:thankyou:

Jilly :rose:

Jillian, Mistress of the Night

Posted Image

Thanks for the info Jilly! I will try to keep my Erik drooling to 10 items or less.

On a more serious note:

To our dear Swannie, who if it wasn't for her we wouldn't have this beautiful Lair. I PM'd you this AM about your 'problem' with Posted Image ridiculing you. I hope that your pulling back does not mean here in the Lair as well. You speak for us when we lack the words. You keep the fires lit and us ladies warm. The Master would not be pleased if his poet was to be silenced, and neither would I. I hope you continue to share openly (at least here) with us.

I remain as always, Erik's and now Your Streadfast Warrior

Deb~ Erik's Steadfast Warrior~ Protector of his Ring

Posted Image

Thanks for the info Jilly! I will try to keep my Erik drooling to 10 items or less.

On a more serious note:

To our dear Swannie, who if it wasn't for her we wouldn't have this beautiful Lair. I PM'd you this AM about your 'problem' with Posted Image ridiculing you. I hope that your pulling back does not mean here in the Lair as well. You speak for us when we lack the words. You keep the fires lit and us ladies warm. The Master would not be pleased if his poet was to be silenced, and neither would I. I hope you continue to share openly (at least here) with us.

I remain as always, Erik's and now Your Streadfast Warrior

Deb~ Erik's Steadfast Warrior~ Protector of his Ring

Posted Image

You are very sweet to say such things, but actually, my dear friend Debrasue inspired the Lair threads. I have no intention of deserting the Lair. I am just taking some time right now for other things. Hubby and I have begun s series of extensive remodeling projects in our home, and between that, and trying to still find time for Chanson, I'm a bit preoccupied.

I need to figure out some way to preserve the two main Lair posts, and stay within the the new image limit guidelines. I suppose the posts will have to be divided up, but that will be difficult, and I'm afraid all the coding for fonts colors, sizes and styles will be messed up, so I'm not sure how that is going to work yet. Working with those two huge posts is already a beast, because each time I edit to add more, or to replace images or text... the editor really goes wonky, so when I get time, I'll try and sleuth that out.

Meanwhile, please just enjoy this thread. There are many lovers of Gerry and POTO here, and our sentiments and feelings for the man and his role as our Phantom are pure and beautiful (okay, well maybe not so pure :angel2: ) but you know what I mean.

Lair Love to all.....

Swannie