Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
LADY ALEXANDRIA

TEAM BURNS - RT BURNS

TEAM BURNS - ALAN SHARP QUESTIONS SENT OFF - Thank You All!!!

Good Morning all at Team Burns and for those who stop in for a wee visit, we welcome all here and love to hear everyone's opinions and to share ideas and dreams.

I have this morning sent off all of your questions to Mr. Sharp, 17 questions in all!!!!!

Thank you all so much for sending in your questions to Rose and I, they were all amazing and I know Mr. Sharp will enjoy them as well.

I really feel honored as well the Wendy Orr from Nim's Island send one as well, it was wonderful and she is such a wonderful person, thanks to our dear Rose making that wonderful connection for us at Team Burns. So many wonderful connections with preople who all share with their hearts and soul.

As soon I as I get an answer back I will post the full Q & A here up at RT for all to see. I am so excited about it. It is an honor to have Mr. Sharp answer our screenwriting questions.

We have had so many wonderful interviews here at RT Burns and many more yet to come, it is amazing, just like all of you.

I thank God everyday that I have such wonderful giving people here to share our dreams of all things Burns and Scotland.

Team Burns you are all # 1 and I am so proud to know all of you and to call all of you friend and a member of Team Burns

Hugs and have a great day!!!!

Alexandria

CONGRATS TEAM BURNS ON A JOB WELL DONE !!!

AND LOOKING FORWARD TO MUCH MORE TO COME.

DLSPBS - PAT

Thank you Pat for all your wonderful support, it is very much appreciated by Alex and i. :claphands:

Also thanks to Susan for helping spread the word at a Celtic Festival at the weekend: :claphands:

'I had a lovely message from Susan (sporran tart) today. She attended a Celtic Festival the weekend and got Scot Alasdair Fraser and Natalie Haas to sign their Burns CD for the Phantom Screening and Charity Raffle, isn't that nice of her, plus she told Alasdair all about Trees For Life too.

She also spoke to Alex Beaton, telling him all about Gerard and Burns for us and he also signed a CD of new songs of Robert Burns. Plus another CD was signed by her local celtic group, who have a hot Glaswegian singer apparently. So a good evening had by all i should think (especially Susan)

Thank you so much for spreading the word so well for us Susan, this is in the spirit of Team Burns, getting as many people interested and excited about a Robert Burns film with Gerard as possible, to show great interest and support when the time comes. 1

Here is a little about Alasdair, who is a master fiddle player.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alasdair_Fraser

Alex Beaton Scottish guitar player and folksinger:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alex_Beaton

Love Rose

I enjoy all these interesting items about Robert Burns and am so eager to have this project go into production in the near future. I hope Gerry is still willing to fence off time to do it in his busy schedule, as I can't even imagine any one else doing the part, This is sure one of the movies I am really looking forward to.

" THE LEGACY OF ROBERT BURNS IS THE DESTINY OF GERARD BUTLER "

IT IS IN HIS HEART AND IN HIS SOUL !!!

SHARING WITH ALL TEAM BURNS FROM LADY ALEX

THAT SAYS IT ALL !!!

Posted Image

ALWAYS BELIEVE AND NEVER EVER GIVE UP !!!

DLSPBS - LADY PAT :rose:

Thank you Pat and 9frozenroses, we appreciate your kind words. :claphands:

Here is another fun article, it is by a Lady called Maureen, in response to the men's traditional 'Toast To The Lassies' Speech at

Burns Suppers, if anyone thinks they are just stuffy affairs, this might enlighten you a bit. :D

http://www.worldburnsclub.com/supper/maure...the_lassies.htm

I love it, looks like fun. :claphands::claphands::claphands:

Love Rose

Edited by rosemarie

Thanks Lady Pat for posting my pic of your beautiful Rose, hugs!!!

ALAN SHARP INTERVIEW WILL GO UP THIS WEEKEND!!!!!!

Top of the morning to all of you at RT Clan Burns!!!!

What a great way to start a new month!!!!!

I hope you had a smashing Halloween and I hope your coming weekend will be super for all of you!!! Rose and I want to take a moment to thank all of you for your support and encouragement as we sail along this wonderful Burns Journey together through the rough seas and the brilliant Sunshine. We could not do it with all of you and you are all # 1 to us.

The Positive energy and support is wonderful and we have attracted so much interest and support for all things Burns!!!!

Soon we will reach 50, 000 views and I have a special surprize in store for you and will let you know when we are over 50, 000 views which will be soon.

This weekend will be exciting for me and I hope for all of you. The ALAN SHARP INTERVIEW will be up and posted here at RT Burns!!!!!!

I have received all the answers to the questions you send us this morning via email from Mr. Alan Sharp!!!!!! I am so pleased and proud to be able to post it up this weekend for all of you!!!

A HUGE thank you goes to MR. ALAN SHARP for taking the time and interest in our thoughts and questions and for answering them for all of us!!!!

So RT Clan Burns enjoy your day and I look forward to posting the interview this weekend.

Cheers

Alexandria

Hi RT Burns Clan,

As well as that wonderful interview with Alan Sharp, please check out some lovely new Honorary Members on the RT Site.

Scottish Soprano Cheryl Easton and Mezzo Soprano and actress Sheila Graham have kindly joined us. They also perform Burns music and have recently had a world premiere of their show

Tea With Clarinda, which was a great success. Having Scottish artists and eminent Burnsians especially, taking an interest in this project is wonderful and could help so much to the success of the film.

This was Alexandria's and my dream when we started RT Burns to have wonderful people getting

together to support a Robert Burns film with Gerard and so many special people have rallied to the cause, as well as our fantastic Gerard fans of course. :claphands:

We also have David Sibbald and Scottish Rock Band Spotty Dogg as RT Honorary Members and i feel there will be many more special members as we go along. :claphands:

Thank you Alex for all your hard work, you are a gem. :claphands:

Love Rose

Hi RT Clan, :wave:

If anyone would like to see the bawdier side of Robert Burns and they are not easily offended, then take a look at these links containing his poems , in a book called The Merry Muses.

The worldburnsclub have only a few poems, but they are with translations. At robertburns.org you can download most of his Poems without translation, but i think you will get the gist anyway. :D

I think Gerard has sooo much in common with Robert it's incredible, they would have had great fun together. I loved reading them. :D

http://www.robertburns.org.uk/merrymuses.htm

http://www.worldburnsclub.com/expert/merry_muses/merry1.htm

Love Rose

Edited by rosemarie

Rose, thanks for posting all of this, you are a true gem as well, you are wonderful!!!

Yes we will have many more special Honorary members join us very soon as well as a special Give Away.

Thanks again for all the great support and like Rose always says we are "All Connected"

Hugs

Lady Alexandria

RT CLAN BURNS - A SPECIAL THANK YOU FOR OVER 50, 000 VIEWS!!!!

Good morning RT Clan Burns, Rosemarie and I have got a special THANK YOU for helping us reach over 50, 000 views here at RT Burns!!!!!

We will put all the group member's name in a hat and we will draw one lucky winner to help celebrate over 50, 000 views here at RT Burns!!!! We sure have come a long way and we have only just begun with our Dream Of Burns!!!!!

One lucky RT Clan Member will win a Handmade Beaded Bracelet that is being specially made for us with the background, the Scottish Flag and in the middle the words, ROBERT BURNS. It is a beauty and when this special handmade item is completed I will post a picture for all of you to see this very special Robert Burns Collectable. It is one to be cherished and I hope when the lucky winner looks at it they will have fond memories of RT Clan Burns and all our Merry Adventures.

Anyone not wanting to take part please either email Rose or myself and we will not include your name in this special Draw to Celebrate over 50, 000 views here at RT Clan Burns!!!!

Thank you all for your support and encouragment it means the world to us and many more exciting things are yet to come, stayed tuned!!!!

I hope you all enjoyed the Alan Sharp interview.

Have a great day and keep dreaming of Burns.........

Hugs

Alexandria & Rosemarie

Hi Rt Clan,

Today we are celebrating over 500 Articles on RT, that's not bad is it?

considering the short time.

Alexandria and i want to thank you all for all your support and interest, we couldn't have done it without you, you are all members and friends extrordinaire . :claphands:

I would like to thank our illustrious Honorary Members also, especially

David Sibbald for all his hard work and graciousness in judging our

wonderful poetry contest for us, he has been very supportive indeed

on all levels. :claphands:

We are so proud to have these very special people on our journey with us:

David Sibbald

Spotty Dogg

Cheryl Easton

Sheila Graham

Dave Arcari

A big thank you to David Sibbald, Wendy Orr and Alan Sharp for some

wonderful interviews. :claphands:

And i personally would love to say a big THANK YOU to our intrepid Alexandria for starting the site for us and for all her enthusiasm and loyalty, she really is our Warrior Queen and a nicer person you could not meet or have on your side. :claphands:

Also we wish our Burnsian Member Janet all the best, she has achieved an amazing feat, writing her own incredible Robert Burns script, are we proud of her or what. :claphands:

So RT Clan, here is to the next 500 articles and 100,000 views, it is going to be a big party up to 2009 with lots more fun and

special things to come, while we wait for the Robert Burns film to be made, starring our favourite actor. Gerard Butler. :pant:

Love Rose and Alexandria

SHARING THIS SPECIAL SURPRISE PHOTO FROM

THE VERY GRACIOUS DAVID SIBBALD TO ALL

THE MEMBERS OF "TEAM BURNS"

Posted Image

ROBERT BURNS IS TRUELY THE HEART OF SCOTLAND !!!

DLSPBS - LADY PAT :rose:

Lady Pat thank you so much for sharing this wonderful picture of David Sibbald, so wonderful holding your rose!!!

Rose my dear thank you for your kind words, it means alot but we are a Team and we are all coming together to spread the word about Burns and Gerard in the lead of a Burns Film.

We have so many wonderful Scottish Singers and Musicians joining in with us at RT Burns, RT Clan Burns it is amazing!!!!

Please take a moment to see what is new at RT Clan Burns:

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/vine/journal...nalid=100004715

As well a HUGE CONGRATS to Martha for the newest winner of our RT Clan Burns giveaway!!!!! She won a beautiful handmade beaded bracelet with the Scottish Flag as the background and the words in bold in the middle - ROBERT BURNS!!!!!

We promise you many more surprizes and many more interviews that will be sure to blow your kilts off!!!!!

Thank you to all for the awesome support and interest this has far surpassed what we had hoped for and we have only just begun!!!!

Happy Thanksgiving all!!!!

Hugs

Alexandria

Hi all at Team Burns, I check in every day to read up on all the latest Burns news and read all the articles and look at the pictures you bring to this site. I am so excited to see all the interest in this wonderful project and that there are so many people anxious to see Gerry finally get the OK on his dream role of Robert Burns. If positive thinking and heartfelt prayers really work, our favorite actor in the world will be available to do the role when it is ready. Keep us informed, you are doing so much to keep this project in the forefront and if we can help in any other ways to see this to fruition, let us know. No One but Our Gerry can do the role justice....

Thank you 9frozenroses for your kind words.

Today we added two new prestigious Honorary Members joining us at RT Burns. :claphands:

Songwriters of a new scottish show 'Clarinda The Musical', they have great credentials, please

check them out on RT.

Mike Gibb

Kevin Walsh

Love Rose

Thank you for the updates.

Thank you all for helping to keeping the Burns Fire Burning Red Hot!!!!

The support is incredible!!!!!

Please check Rt Burns for our newest Honorary Member - The Global Scot - Steve Fraser, he is so talented and has some incredible artwork.

He has shown his artwork at some very famous Art Houses.

He also did a wonderful video at Alba House with Sir Sean Connery, here is the link to the info at Rt Burns:

http://uk.rottentomatoes.com/vine/journal_...w=public#461362

I just love Sir Sean Connery, Scottish men are so handsome!!!!

Stayed tuned as well Rose will have her interview with Spotty Dogg up very soon on Rt Burns.

Rose thank you for all your hard work and dedication to all things Burns!!!!

I can tell you that both Rose and I have been in touch with many Scottish Musicians, Singers and Artists and the interest in Burns is indeed Red Hot!!!!

Hugs to all and thank you!!!!

Alexandria

I just cannot beleive it we are over 55,000 views at RT Burns and it is all because of you, thank you all for the support.

As well we have a growing list of Famous Scottish Singers, Actors, Musicians and PR people, so please join us in welcoming our newest RT Honorary Member - Scottish Singer - Eddie Reader!!!!

Here is the Link:

http://uk.rottentomatoes.com/vine/journal_...w=public#461729

Thanks again everyone!!!

Lady Alexandria

LADY ALEXANDRIA - KEEP UP THE MOMENTUM ON BURNS

FOR IT SHALL ALL COME TO PASS IN THE FUTURE ,

OF THAT I AM SURE !!!

ALWAYS ONWARD !!!

FINALLY MAKING TIME FROM BUSY VACATION SCHEDULE

TO CATCH UP WITH BURNS ONGOINGS !!!

DLSPBS - PAT

Thank you Alexandria for posting the latest RT news, it is wonderful to have Steve and Eddi with us and more to come, there definitely is a Robert Burns buzz building for 2009 and another member whom we will be adding later, told us some amazing things are being planned for 2009, seems Scotland will be the place to be more than

ever. :claphands:

Also please check out this album by Eddi, where she sings the songs of Robert Burns.

Posted Image

A little more information on the album, plus a little of Eddi singing Auld Lang Syne

http://www.bbc.co.uk/music/release/9fxm/

Honorary Members Spotty Dogg have been joined by The Spangleshifters and a gaelic choir on their 'The Bard' tribute song, as we had a little to do with this, we are so proud and already it is being talked about on some radio shows in Britain, so can't wait for that too. :claphands:

The Burns buzz is gaining momentum slowly but surely and a big thank you to those of you who've been

very supportive all the way. :claphands:

Love Rose

Also check out our latest new Honorary Member on RT, Producer/writer/musician Boo Hewerdine, who produced

Eddi on the acclaimed Songs of Robert Burns Album.

Edited by rosemarie