Gerard Butler GALS
zanyzombie

Pet Photos

Hi! Gals! :wave:

This is my pink nosed tuxedo cat named "Max"

We bought him from the Humane Society.

He is about 5 years old and is always sitting on my desk right in front of my computer.

Sometimes, I have to move his leg or tail so I can use the mouse. lol

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

And this is our little "Milo"

He's about 3 years old.

The sweetest most docile cat ever.

He was a stray and just adore's my son.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

These are my babies...The Calico is Belle and the Orange Tabby is Gryphon. They're my little homage to Beauty and the Beast

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d85/Daph...KittenLove1.jpg

Edited for picture size. Please refer to our Picture Posting Guidelines and How to post Thumbnails

Thank you,

Songbird

DelilahDead ~ OMG! They are ssooooooooooooo cute!

Just look at them snuggling with each other!

Mine would never do that! lol

How do you pronounce Gryphon?

And where did you get that name?

I've never heard of it before?

Aren't they adorable? They are so in love! They make out with each other all the time. Gryphon is pronounced Griffin, like the mythical beast with the body of a lion and the head of an eagle. I actually had the name picked out for him before I got him from the rescue. When I adopted Belle, she already had her name, and was used to it, so I didn't feel the need to change it. And when I was ready to get a 2nd kitten I knew I wanted to go with a Beauty and the Beast type theme with the boy's name. Except, I didn't want to name him "Beast", cause that just wouldn't be very nice...So, I named him after a mythical beast instead! And it suits him quite well.

In reality, Belle is a brat and Gryphon is a sweetie who still has his kitten meow, even though he's almost 2! Go figure!

Zany, I love how Milo stretches ALL the way out! Too CUTE!!!!

Edited by DelilahDead

Kitty Cats!! :claphands: I love your cats, Zanes and Delilah!

Aw, I used to have an orange tabby, named Ernest T. Catt (Ernie for short), but he disappeared last year and we think the coyotes may have gotten him. He loved to cuddle and was so sweet and average sized.

Here's our big fella, Bandit. He had an injury to his eye as a kitten when he was found by my daughter, rescued and treated by my SIL a veterinarian. He's either partially or completely blind in his left eye.

Posted Image

Since his difficult beginnings, Bandit (named for his black-masked face) has thrived. Ernie was more high-strung and lowkey Bandit did love to aggravate Ernie just by acting as if he were going to touch him. Seriously, Bandit would slowly just extend a paw playfully and Ernie would go ballistic!

Posted Image

I'm finally training Bandit to be more cuddly with me. He must weigh 20 lbs. though, and to have that tromping on you while lying down can be a bit painful! :lol:

Posted Image

OMG I had not seen this thread!!!

All of you have really cute kitties, but I have a dog (chihuahua).

Her name is Nina and she'll be 6 months old in Sept. 8. She weighs around 4 pounds, is brown and tan with grey/green eyes. She's the sweetest thing in the world :D

Here are some links to her pics:

in my bed

posing with her pink bone

sleeping

Rayne, your doggie is so cuuute!! I love her ears! She looks like she's posing for a glamour shot in that one with the pink bone. :lol:

This thread is for dogs, too. I think it was just a coincidence that the first few posts were about kitty cats!

I may post one or two of our horse and my daughter with her beloved pigs (although the pigs aren't really 'pets', but it is pretty unique, I must say.)

Hugs,

Katie

Rayne, your doggie is so cuuute!! I love her ears! She looks like she's posing for a glamour shot in that one with the pink bone. :lol:

This thread is for dogs, too. I think it was just a coincidence that the first few posts were about kitty cats!

I may post one or two of our horse and my daughter with her beloved pigs (although the pigs aren't really 'pets', but it is pretty unique, I must say.)

Hugs,

Katie

Thanks!!! I guess she's a natural born model :D And God, her ears are huge, but they make her look cuter I think.

I'm trying to figure out how to post pics so I thought I'd post our pets.

Fiona our daschund/beagle mix who is very over weight and our cat that we rescued from the Animal Rescue Fund, June Carter Cash. Please be patient. I'm testing, also.

Shiste!! It isn't working!!!!

Edited by Jo A. Quin

Here are my babies:

Posted Image

This is Princess TigerLily, named after the indian in Peter Pan.

Posted Image

She will sleep anywhere! Especially in boxes! She plays fetch like a dog.

Posted Image

This is Scooby Doo, but I call him my Doo-Man, or my Little Nut Dog 'cos he's silly!

Posted Image

He's a real sweetie!

:kiss:

Bella

Fiona our daschund/beagle mix who is very over weight and our cat that we rescued from the Animal Rescue Fund, June Carter Cash. Please be patient. I'm testing, also.

Complete instructions for posting pictures to the site can be found by clicking HERE.

Complete instructions for posting pictures to the site can be found by clicking HERE.

I went there and tried. I even wrote them down. But I'll try and try again. :D

oooh gushing about fur babies?! i'm all for that :D

My sweetie is Evie, she's a real mommy's girl. She's about 2 years old now and we got her from the spca in 2005, so she's a mutt. she's absolutely hilarious with her antics (she can be quite jealous of my laptop) and is also a real cuddler (she's practically laying on top of me right now as i type hehehe). I just love her.

Here's Evie (on the left) with her "cousin" Lucy (my sister's doggie, on the right), they're both getting petted by my grandpa

Posted Image

We rescued tigerLily from the animal shelter too.

She was owned by a hispanic family before us, her name was Gatas or "cat".

She likes her new name better!

She drools when we pet her!

Bella

Posted ImagePosted Image

There they are. Thanks Susan for the link. Apparently I was reading the wrong direction. :bonk:

June Carter Cash or Junebug our cat and Fiona our daschund,beagle mix that my step mom was going to take to ARF. So we took her instead.

Yeah Jo!! I love seeing everyone's furbabies. Here are mine:

Posted Image

Whiskey (Miss Whis) is on the top, a beautiful bullseye tabby. She is VERY much daddy's girl and only barely tolerates my existence. Too bad she doesn't remember it was ME who picked her out at the animal rescue place and decided we just HAD to bring her home! She is a fat kitty and solid like a concrete block. I believe she turned 10 in May.

Inside is Mozart (Mr. Mo), a perfectly beautiful tuxedo, we suspect he is an Asian longhair because his habits seem to match that breed. His fur is as soft as rabbit fur, and though he seems to eat WAY more than Whiskey does he is very svelt. He weighs almost nothing to pick him up. We got him from the National Cat Protection Society, a no-kill shelter, in 1996 just a month after our beloved cat, Champ, succumbed to kidney failure. Mozart is very intelligent and he is a talker. He has so many different sounds he can make that it really feels like you can hold a conversation with him. He also makes a sound no other cat I've had makes which I call purr-ow - he purrs while meowing and it makes a really distinctive sound. He is the more affectionate cat, and quite demanding when he wants attention (always when I get on the computer at home). Two times in his early years he was very, very sick with some sort of virus that the vet thought would kill him, but he survived and has been healthy (despite being too thin) ever since. He turned 11 last month.

My sister has two Bouvier de Flandres dogs - quite a unique breed and one you don't see often.

He's such a cutie Sammy! In the first photo he has such a dignified pose, almost royal :D Don't you just want to take a bite of that cute little nose!!

The picture of my dog is in my avatar... its the only one good of her... And right now, I'm not finding it, so will post in the future, as soon as, I find it (as you can guess, I'm not a orderly person :lol: )

But I did found two of my cats (I've three at the moment):

So here is Sonecas (the sleepy one!), he is the male... Oh, and... he's inside my ukelele case.

Posted Image

And here is Preta (the black one) and Quicas (there's no translation for this one)

Posted Image

ehehehe I just adore them...

Hugs

CQ

Here are my babies, Teeny and Cotton:

Posted Image

Teeny is called that 'cos she is. She is a Shihapoo (Shih Tzu and Poodle cross). She is my little love, very affectionate and very protective. She morphs into a Rottwiler if anyone comes to the door! She is also a ham. If she sees a camera, she poses and gets ready for her closeup! Teeny was a rescue. A few years ago, we were devastated when we had to have our elderly Westie put to sleep. Then a couple of months later the vet called to tell us he had an abused 5 week old puppy in need of a home. It was love at first sight, and she is 6 yrs old now.

Posted Image

Cotton is a 15 yr old Turkish Angora who is deaf as a post. She was an SPCA rescue. Cotton was very much Gene's cat, but after he passed away, she decided to allow me to live in her house as long as meals were served promptly. (She gets vocal and naughty if that doesn't happen!) Now she had decided I'm pretty much OK and has become affectionate to me too. She is 15.

Now you know why I'm never lonely!

Suzie

Posted Image

This is Iggy - my newest baby! He's my 4th cat. I have pix of the others, but not in photobucket. I'll have to upload those, too.

Iggy is a purebred Rag Doll. My other three come from the SPCA, so don't jump all over me for not saving a cat from the shelter! My girls talked me into getting Iggy as their birthday present this year. They had read up on Rag Doll cats, and they sounded like a fantastic breed. So far, Iggy is totally living up to expectations. As a breed, RagDolls are supposed to be extermely docile. They are smart (hmm... - have to wonder about that, as far as car intelligence is concerned), affectionate, and interact well socially with other cats. They have soft, soft rabbit-like fur, and it is not unusual for adults to reach or exceed 20 pounds! Iggy is just adorable! This picture was taken when we brought him home, at about age 10 weeks. He's 5 months old now, and looks a LOT different. His ears and mask have darkened up a lot, and his tail is so big and fluffly, it's like a bottle brush! He probably weighs close to eight pounds already, and is nearly as big as my adult Manx calico cat, Cookie. He gets along extremely well with the three adult cats in the house - especially with Cappy, a long haired, much overweight (16 lbs) female muted Calico. They are CONSTANT companions. Isis, my big brown Tabby (also 16 lbs) tolerates him and pretends indifference, but I have caught her playing with him a few times.

I'll have to post some newer pix of Iggy and also some pix of the other three. IF I remember!

I hope this works.. what a fun thread. Ok here are pictures of my furbabies

Fannie and her baby PJ

Posted Image

Our newest baby born 9-14-07 Casper is 24 hours old in this picture.

Casper (white one) and Jovi nose to nose

Posted Image

Annie and her baby Jovi

Posted Image

Bella and her baby from last year Bogie

Posted Image

Lacy (dog) Bugsy and scooter (cats)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Ruffles

Posted Image

Opps almost forgot about Louie the daddy to Jovi, PJ and Vino

Posted Image

I renamed Vino to Casper, I thought that was more fitting. Good thing he is young enough and doesn't know his name yet. LOL

Edited by belladonkey

You have a farm full of donkeys :claphands: What do you do with them?

Hugs, CQ

LOL yes I do have a few donkeys. They are really just pets, but I do use some of them in our local parades. My husband dresses up as Shrek and leads one of our mares down main street. The kids go crazy for the donkeys and love to pet them and give them treats. And of course our donkeys eat all that attention up with a spoon. This is a hobby for us, and we sell the babies when they get to be 6 months old. So we make a little bit of money on them too. It is hard to part with the babies, but we screen our potential families to make sure they will be good parents to our babies. And so far we haven't had any disappointments.