Gerard Butler GALS

Pet Photos

zanyzombie

What beautiful English Setters Bella and Posted Image to GALS!

hummm...I think I can tell which is Ripley DM....lol...very handsome dog and totally beautiful daughter!

hugs,

Sue

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's my girls. Isabelle & Boo. Both would be homeless if it weren't for me. Now they are spoiled rotten and live a fabulous life.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Then there's Lucy...she is...sort of mine. She is Isabelle's sister....but was pretty much abandoned by the neighbor whom I adopted Isabelle from. She's the neighborhood cat...all the kids know her. I would love to take her in and keep her as an indoor cat...but I have terrible allergies and my allergist told me I cannot have 3 cats indoors. (I found out I was allergic to cats AFTER I got them). I look after Lucy and make sure she has food and take her in a night when it's cold out. She makes herself right at home...as you can tell...she is relaxing on my car.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by isaboo

I just took some pictures today, so I thought I'd share them here. I couldn't very well be KITTYpro without cats, now could I?

I have four kitty babies.

This is Cookie, my oldest. She's 12 years old, but is full of energy. She's also a Manx (no tail!), though you can't see it here:

Posted Image

This is Isis - a true Queen (in her own mind, at least). She's a plain old brown tabby, and is my seven year old BIG baby. She weighs about 16 pounds, but is not really fat. Just BIG!

Posted Image

This is Capuccino (aka Cappy). Cappy is five years old an IS a FAT CAT! She waddles when she walks, falls over when she tries to groom her backside, and tips the scales at about 18 pounds. This is the laziest cat I've ever owned!

Posted Image

Finally, this is Iggy. He's only a year old and still a kitten, not yet full grown. He's a purebred Ragdoll. They are not fully grown until they're about 18 months old, and can weigh 20 pounds and up. He's about 14 pounds at this time. He's such a mellow fellow! I just love him! HE's SO SOFT! His fur is like Angora, but after he sits on my lap, I'm usually wearing half of him. A lint brush has become standard equipment for every family member now.

Posted Image

I hope you enjoyed seeing my 'children'!

MEOW!

kitty

Edited by kittypro

Isaboo and Kitty, your kitties are adorable! In addition to Archie, I have another dog, named Corky, and 4 cats. Must take more pictures!

:wave: Thanks, Sue, Archie is a charmer!

What a fun thread and you all have such cute fur babies! Here are our Shetland Sheepdogs:

Skye

Posted Image

Tristen

Posted Image

They are really my children's dogs, but they come to mommy when they are hungry, scared or need to go out. Skye is the smaller one, but he is the alpha. He is totally attached to my oldest son and is rather particular. Tristen is my younger son's special pet and he is just the most docile, lovable animal ever. But, the whole family is their flock and they don't allow us to go anywhere (even another part of the house or yard) without their protection! LOL!

What a fun thread and you all have such cute fur babies! Here are our Shetland Sheepdogs:

Skye

Tristen

They are really my children's dogs, but they come to mommy when they are hungry, scared or need to go out. Skye is the smaller one, but he is the alpha. He is totally attached to my oldest son and is rather particular. Tristen is my younger son's special pet and he is just the most docile, lovable animal ever. But, the whole family is their flock and they don't allow us to go anywhere (even another part of the house or yard) without their protection! LOL!

Oh Andrea....you have Lassies (ok, so Skye and Tristen sound like they made be Laddies) !!!!! Lassie was my favorite show when I was a little girl and I have ALWAYS thought of her when I see collies and obviously shetland sheepdogs...cause they look like Lassie (or Laddie to me)...I love them!

hugs,

Sue

Thanks, Sue. I was never allowed to have dogs or cats when I was growing up because we always lived in apartments in the city. My mother hated cats and my father hated dogs, so we wouldn’t have been able to come to a consensus about fur babies anyway. LOL!

I did have parakeets and fish, but as I got older I developed an aversion to fur-bearing animals being inside the house. When my oldest daughter, who is animal crazy, begged for a dog I would only agree to a Sheltie because Lassie was always my favorite as well. I wasn’t ready to have a big dog as my first, so Shelties seemed like a good choice for us. The breed has some idiosyncrasies—very stranger anxious and prone to car sickness—but they are very pretty and very loyal dogs. We never have to chain them up or put them on leashes because they don’t leave the property. They are very attached to their charges (they used to herd the kids, the chickens, the cats etc when they were puppies) and get upset when we leave without them because they can’t protect us. And they don't drool. If only they didn't shed! :lol:

I have a dog named Maggie. She's an Australian Cattle Dog (also known as Queensland Blue Heeler). When I saw her at the pet store, I fell in love. I was there to buy food for my two cats. I had just lost my old Cocker spaniel, Penny, and I had vowed that I'd never buy another dog again. What I didn't know about the Heeler is that it's a breed that was created to heard large cattle. They are made to work 20 hours a day, are very bright and energetic. I found that out the rough way. The first 4 months were hell! LOL She basically destroyed everything in my appartment. One day I came home from work to find the electric heater pulled out of the wall! Thankfully she calmed down and is now the best dog I ever had. I just have to keep her active at all times, which is also good for me since I'm in the process of losing weight.

Maggie : http://s278.photobucket.com/albums/kk89/My...nt=Photo033.jpg

http://s278.photobucket.com/albums/kk89/My...nt=Photo037.jpg

Then there's Mimi, a tabby stray cat that I've rescue in the middle of a very busy boulevard on a very cold Halloween afternoon. She was so tiny that she could fit in my hand. I just had to bring her home. :)

http://s278.photobucket.com/albums/kk89/My...nt=Photo038.jpg

And finally, Big Baby, a copper eyed silver shaded persian. She's clumsy and very much afraid of birds. LOL

http://s278.photobucket.com/albums/kk89/My...nt=Grosbebe.jpg

I also have two love birds. :)

They're all so precious. I've never heard of English Setters, they have beautiful coats.

Here are my latest pics of Lindsey. I want to breed her at least once.

She's sleeping in my son's suitcase.

Posted Image Posted Image

She and Nala, our Yorkie poo are best buds.

I am enjoying everyone's fur baby pictures so much!!

I admit that I love cats; dogs...well not so much. But I have had my cat loving personality turned to mush by a couple of Blue Heelers and Rat Terriers. Two totally different breeds, so I suppose it would take a psychologist to explain me, but there it is.

• 2 weeks later...

Here are pictures of all my fur-babies. I have two dogs and four cats.

Archie, a rat terrier puppy:

Posted Image

Corky, a 9 year old mix-breed:

Posted Image

Belle, 14 year old calico cat. She was a graduation present to me when I graduated from nursing school. She thinks she's the queen of the universe.

Posted Image

Fanny, 13 year old grey tabby.

Posted Image

Faith, 11 year old grey kitty.

Posted Image

Henry, 5 year old 15lb black kitty with glaucoma in both eyes. His eyedrops cost a fortune!

Posted Image

Faith and Henry are actually my daughter's babies, but she was unable to take them to California with her when she moved, so they're staying with us.

I love the pics!!! I will have to add my two baby girls soon!

I just had to add this funny picture of my Bo. I caught him sitting in this chair that he is not supposed to be in and it looked like he should have had a paper he was reading and a pipe in his mouth.

Oh how he makes me smile.

Posted Image

I just had to add this funny picture of my Bo. I caught him sitting in this chair that he is not supposed to be in and it looked like he should have had a paper he was reading and a pipe in his mouth.

Oh how he makes me smile.

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff196/d...gg/IMG00002.jpg

OMG! LOL How cute. Your Bo is beautiful. :)

Edited by GreenEyes

Kristin, your Wendy Moira Angela Darling looks so much like my little Sadie Lady...lol.

I am at a real delima....as some of you know I have two birds (verra spoiled) and the sweetest kitty (whom I'm desperately allergic to...but we have found common ground and we love each other and coup)....BUT....

I want a doggie...a doggie that I'm not allergic to...one that I can hold and cuddle....one that doesn't shed and make me sneeze, wheeze, itch and cough....

however....I'm worried about Morgan and Maddie (my birds)...and Sadie, who I can NEVER hold and hug...she lives outdoors and I love her with my feet (she really has become a kitty with a foot fettish I'm sorry to say....she sees a foot...especially mine and she rolls over so she can be petted)...

IS it fair for me to get another loveable pet???

hugs,

Sue

Hi Gals,

This is Bentley....my BIG furbaby. He's a yellow lab. Has anybody read Marley and Me by John Grogan? Let me just say that Bentley is a big gentle furbaby with a mind of his own....oh, and he certainly knows how to get himself into trouble....LOL

Me and Bentley

Bentley, making himself comfortable

Taking a little rest

Oh, yea...I'm cute standing on the chair.