Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Stef with an F

8/28 - P.S. I Love You Premiere Date at Grauman's

http://www.manntheatres.com/premieres/upcoming.php

http://www.seeing-stars.com/Calendar/index.shtml#premieres

Date: December 9, 2007

Time: TBA (arrivals are likely to start between 5 PM and 6:30 PM)

Movie: P.S. I Love You

Distributor: Warner Bros.

Edited by becozy
Updated to reflect date moved from 12/10

Thanks for bringing this Stef!!

YEEEEEEAH BABY!! :claphands:

Thank you Stef for the info. I was hoping for a New York opening since I could make that and on my birthday no less. Since they filmed some of it in New York I thought there was a good chance. Would any one like to put me up in California if I fly out. Any takers?

I am so going to be there, only this time I'll be quite happy to be on the sidewalk across from the theater, holding the GALS banner.

I am so going to be there, only this time I'll be quite happy to be on the sidewalk across from the theater, holding the GALS banner.

You do us proud Susan! Wish I could be there with you.

And Pilar, your siggie is hawt.

The PSILY Premiere is going to be on MY BIRTHDAY...December 10...is that Karma or what???? The premiere in my birthday, the movie coming out on December 21, and Shattered DVD on Christmas day!!! December has never been so wonderful....

Just wish I could attend the premiere, but unfortunately cannot. But that's still a pretty nice birthday present.....

Cheers....

Phantom's Lady Rose (Tense Smith)

I may actually be able to make this one. Hum....I have to see what I can do. *sigh* Or, I should say "ask the hubby". I'm going to Vegas Jan 1 - 4th and he may say no because it's too close in time. We shall see.

Cassie

Thanks Stef, I have a feeling that by December I'll need another vacation..and I really REALLY wouldn't mind going out to LA..but still I'd have to think about it.

Not that my presence is a big deal either way :lol:, but a road trip to LA is not in the cards. Plus I just don't think a premeire is my thing. I'd rather go to the GALS gatherings to spend time with my main hos.

Thank you so much for that info. Make sure of it, that I'll be making my way out there. Time for another 4 hour drive. Is it pretty warm in LA in the winter time? Can't wait.

Later Gaters! :claphands:

Looks like another weekend trip to L.A.

~alice

:music:

Yee haa,

Alice my dear, do you need a driving buddy going with ya

:tasty: :heat:

Edited by Bea

Hey Pilar and Greygoddess, I too would love to make the premier, and if anyone out in the LA area can help us with accommodations....well it just might help me to make my very first premiere!!!!!! :claphands: I would have to fly in from Tampa, FL and now that I know it will be before the Christmas rush might be able to get a better price on the flight....around Christmans they go way up. I also have a client that is an actor that I may just have to approach about some very special tickets, so whoever can help me with accommodations just might get to be my guest for the actual movie primiere or if God blesses me, after party..... :heat: that would be the best ever Christmas present I could ever hope for....actual close proximatry to the MAN!!!! :tasty:

So, again would love to attend, am trying to get there and really really need LA ladies help with this getting around and accommodation. Thanks for any help you can give me with this ladies.

Hope to get to make it out there.....

Connieg-Way Down South...

Looks like the NE ladies are going to be making a California trip in December!! Yaaayyy!

:claphands: :yippee: :inlove:

Guest greyeyegoddess

Connie, you can make accommodations online, with your airline tickets. Getting around shouldn't be hard, as I'm driving my minivan to L.A. The only way to go. Depending on what kind of accommodations you want...high end pricey-you can stay at the Roosevelt, which is right across from the theater, or the Kodak whatever it's called, which is on the same side of the street as the theater. Or if you want to save money, there are Best Westerns, Motel 6 and the like.

You might see if anyone from FL is going and you can share a room with some of the fans from the area. It's a great way to get to know the fans in your area. I know there are a lot of Gerry fans from FL.

I'm with Susan for staying outside this time. It seemed more fun watching outside than it did watching the movie at the premiere. The theater wasn't all that I thought it was going to be. Besides, last time the studio gave out flyers to see the movie, to people standing outside.

I wonder if the studio will be giving tickets to the sites again.

Sure Bea...wanna make a weekend out of it? Do some site seeing? Holiday shopping? I just hope I don't have to be anywhere that weekend.

Pilar....you think we will actually SEE each other? LOL! I'll be the one with a video camera.

~alice

:music:

Hey everyone!!! :wave: I know I am a newbie at posting, but I have been a fan for a long time. I live about 2 hours away from L.A. So I will be there. :claphands: Looking forward to meeting some fellow fans from this site. See you guys in about three and half months. :woo:

I think I might have to clear my calendar and visit my native L.A! :dance:

:wave: Hello to a fellow New Mexican. I just posted on the thread about Gerry filming in New Mexico how I would love to hear from any other New Mexico gals. Nice to meet you. I live up in the Four Corners. PM me if you would like to chat.

Since Gerry will be filming here, perhaps we could hitch a ride with him to the premiere. :lol:

I think I might have to clear my calendar and visit my native L.A! :dance:

:wave: Hello to a fellow New Mexican. I just posted on the thread about Gerry filming in New Mexico how I would love to hear from any other New Mexico gals. Nice to meet you. I live up in the Four Corners. PM me if you would like to chat.

Since Gerry will be filming here, perhaps we could hitch a ride with him to the premiere. :lol:

:funnyabove: :tasty:

Now there you go....get Gerry to bring you! And maybe you could get him to take the long route by way of Northern California!!! :rotflmao:

I already told hubby that I will be in LA for the premiere.Posted Image Now I have a date!! Thanks Stef!Posted Image

I look forward to seeing some of the GALS I met in Vegas, and some I missed. Now I have to decide whether to go in (if I get the opprotunity like I did for '300') or stay across the street.

Posted ImageNow if I can only figure out how to get into the after partyPosted Image

If anyone has any advice about getting into the after party, please send some this way. This is the first time I have been able to make a premiere, so any advice about anything related, please let me know.