Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Dr. Em

GALS Glass-Beaded Bracelets

I have been meaning to post for a long time about the lovely glass-beaded bracelets Annette (Dr. Batista) makes, but I think now is the time!

I have one and let me tell you, the pictures DO NOT do them justice! I get so many compliments from people everywhere I wear it!

She also made a couple of bracelets for Tierney and every bead is different and unique and Tierney hates to take the bracelets off before going to bed - but I insist.

If you hesitate ordering because you can't tell if the quality is very good or not, I'm here to tell you the quality is top of the line! Annette is truly a remarkable artisan!

These bracelets will make AWESOME gifts as well!

:hugs:

Dr. Em

My mom got me one of these for Christmas, and it's just gorgeous! It's all different shades of blue and purple. Thanks Annette, I love it!

I'm glad you love your bracelet, Mish. I just ordered one for myself last week (I requested purples/turqouise/teal colors) and I can't wait to see it when it is done. I'd been wanting one since I first saw them but then got waylaid with lots of Cafe Press and Amazon orders and finally got the chance to order myself a bracelet. I'll take a picture of it when it arrives. Mish, can you take a picture of yours?

Here you go! ::D: (The images are clickable, they're pretty big.)

Edited by zanyzombie
links no longer valid

I love it Mish - that is beautiful!!!

I viewed these bracelets & they are beautiful.

I don't wear much jewlery, but will consider them

Dina ::D:

I too have the beaded bracelet and I too hate to take it off when I go to bed. I adore it. I have another one coming soon. I will wear as many as my arm can hold, and my Dr. B silver charm bracelet is the grandest piece of jewelry I have. Its now full of charms and totally fab!!! Thankyou Dr. B !

love,

Midnight

Can you still get these?

Yes you can but Dr B has been so busy It may take awhile for you to get it. I love mine and I don't wear it much because I wear my silver one the most I have the most charms on it now. but I love them both. Betts

Thanks Betts, I'll have to figure out how to order one. They aren't in her boutique. Does anyone have any pics of them? The ones that used to be posted aren't there anymore.