Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
becozy

8/29 - 300's Worldwide Gross $455,037,530 before DVD sales!

Production Budget: $65 million

TOTAL LIFETIME GROSSES

Domestic:

$210,597,530

46.3%

+ Foreign:

$244,440,000

53.7%

= Worldwide:

$455,037,530

THIS IS BEFORE DVD SALES.

thanks to MORNINGSTAR for the heads-up on this...

be sure to peruse the Box Office Mojo link...much fascinating info on 300 'takes' and 'ranks'!

Wow! That's almost half a BILLION dollars! I don't think I can even imagine what it would be like to be the presence of that kind of money!

Does anyone know what the highest grossing movie of all time is? I wonder how 300 compares....

Edited by DelilahDead

Elsewhere on site I've read that dvd sales are currently standing at almost $150 million. Add that to the cinema box office and the total now exceeds $650 million and climbing for this groundbreaking movie.

edited to add: the dvd hasn't been issued worldwide yet either. The sky truly is the limit for this one.

Edited by patsyb

ive read that world wide theatrical release sales of 300 have now passed "titanic" in its first year..... i dont know what movie holds the record though...*****off to google that** apparently its titanic worldwide highest grossing film...... but remember its been out there for a long time.......

Edited by nance

:claphands::claphands: Once again Congrats are in order for our brilliant star of CENTURY!!! So I'm getting carried away! ...or maybe not!

:D Fran

I hope Gerry had a bonus clause in his contract before he started this movie. He deserves a piece of the action here. Warner Bros. wouldn't miss a few million passed on to Gerry. :pointy::rotflmao:

Kathy :D